Preferred Therapy Services News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What do you think - will Preferred Therapy Services grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Preferred Therapy Services stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

jg073 in Arlington, Texas

21 months ago

This company has a lot of turnover because only certain people get treated like human beings. They are too important and stuck up to even respond to emails if you have a death in your family. Maybe if they worried less about running some popularity contest and actually running a business where people are treated fairly, then it would grow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dz0806 in HURST, Texas

20 months ago

The CFO wanted to terminate my contract. I guess when I didn't take a hint from
his constant rudeness the entire last year I was there, he shared this with other contractors/employees. He had me humiliated on a "business trip" by having the office manager who shouldn't even have any authority over me whatsoever tell me. Maybe that's why the company is unsuccessful. I may not own a business, but I have an MBA. They run their company like a circus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

AAA_AAA in Florida

15 months ago

The CEO wrote me an email (which I saved) that I need to put my children on Medicaid and sign them up for therapy too. Yes another discriminatory remark. If I was in this situation this therapist or any of the people who work for this agency would never be allowed anywhere near my children. So you really want to go there with me??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

AAA_AAA in Florida

15 months ago

I am just a speech therapy assistant and I was made to treat trach patients with dysphasia. Not only is this not within our scope of practice, but my supervisor was a complete dingbat. She was with me on a visit and I went to put on the patient's passy muir valve and my supervisor was like "oh what's that" and "What does it do?" My god how much more negligent can you get? Especially since one of the goals was to monitor the patient's O2 while it was in use. Oh yeah but I am the stupid one right? I don't think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AAA_AAA in Florida

15 months ago

AAA_AAA in Florida said: I am just a speech therapy assistant and I was made to treat trach patients with dysphasia. Not only is this not within our scope of practice, but my supervisor was a complete dingbat. She was with me on a visit and I went to put on the patient's passy muir valve and my supervisor was like "oh what's that" and "What does it do?" My god how much more negligent can you get? Especially since one of the goals was to monitor the patient's O2 while it was in use. Oh yeah but I am the stupid one right? I don't think.

The diagnosis should be Dysphagia not Dysphasia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

AAA_AAA in Florida

14 months ago

Well one of the owners friends/little favorites broke her wrist. I am sure everyone else will be expected to help her and have to hear about poor little so and so in the meetings for weeks to come

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mlis003 in Fort Worth, Texas

12 months ago

mlis003 in Fort Worth, Texas said: 3 years after leaving this horrible company after the CFO ran me off, they are still bad mouthing me at their little parties to people who have never even met me. Obviously I have been at the better more elite company with not one problem with anyone. To the CFO who refers to me as stupid riffraff and white trash: At least I paid my way through school and worked for everything I have. If that makes me white trash, then I am fine with that. You need to look at your own life. This lawsuit thing goes both ways.

I am sure this was another party where they only invited select people in the company, then the CFO sends a tacky email to the entire company after to make sure people know they were excluded.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mlis003 in Hurst, Texas

12 months ago

jg073 in Arlington, Texas said: This company has a lot of turnover because only certain people get treated like human beings. They are too important and stuck up to even respond to emails if you have a death in your family. Maybe if they worried less about running some popularity contest and actually running a business where people are treated fairly, then it would grow.

Yes the owners little favorites have been there for several years, but other than that it is a revolving door. They did me a favor for running me off since now I actually make really good money. I am able to choose my clients and control the size of my caseload. On top of that I have no business expenses and get bonuses every month, etc. The owner of this company controls everything and while he was giving them clients where the rate was much higher, he was giving me the lower rate ones and I had been there longer and have more work experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.