Training Center

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Cookie Quinlan in Long Beach, California

18 months ago

Hello, My name is Cookie and I will be attending the LAX Event and interview for Republic Airways on Thursday April 11th.,
"IF" chosen to move forward to Training Center, do they pay for our travel, our hotel while training and or meals?

Anyone have any answers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mary in Naperville, Illinois

18 months ago

How Did it go Cookie I will be attending event in April, Just wondering what questions they asked you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

mary 2839 in Naperville, Illinois

18 months ago

What questions do they ask during interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

mary in Naperville, Illinois said: How Did it go Cookie I will be attending event in April, Just wondering what questions they asked you?

Mary

I bombed the interview!!
I was in such a rush to get there, I forgot my wallet. Once I got there I was sent home and told they couldn't interview me without Identification.

I was very disappointed in myself!

mary 2839 in Naperville, Illinois

18 months ago

Don't be, we all make mistakes, there are others hiring right now. KEEP TRYING!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

I am, I will... That was a b a d day all together!

Good Luck with your interview!!!

Cook

maree kleu in Cape Town, South Africa

17 months ago

i would like to know i just received a congratulations email from Republic airways and i did not went in for an interview everything was done online (job space) is there anyone who can assist me with the legitimacy of this???? my mail is maree@ztech.co.za

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

snowgurrl73 in Fountain, Colorado

8 months ago

Attending event Feb 4 in Phoenix. Anyone that would like to share hotel expense Monday and possibly Tuesday please message me. I'm diving in from Colorado.
Or if someone local would loan me and extra bedroom or couch. Lol
Also any information on event interview process?
Want to know what to expect. Also, what to wear? I have been to other airline events and they all seem to be different?
Thanks!

8 months ago

O it is interview with Republic Airways.

Farrah_fly in Rhode Island

8 months ago

snowgurrl73 in Fountain, Colorado said: Attending event Feb 4 in Phoenix. Anyone that would like to share hotel expense Monday and possibly Tuesday please message me. I'm diving in from Colorado.
Or if someone local would loan me and extra bedroom or couch. Lol
Also any information on event interview process?
Want to know what to expect. Also, what to wear? I have been to other airline events and they all seem to be different?
Thanks!

hi :-) I would certainly suggest that you wear a black or navy blue knee skirt or pants with a white button up shirt. the shirt should be tucked in with a belt if you have belt loops. does should be no higher than 3 inches. they will go over the company Soho three airlines. that is your opportunity to ask questions. but listen carefully do that you won't ask a question that's already been answered. that goes for the 1:1 interview as well. you will then fill out a packet with your work history and an essay stating how you plan to relocate. you then just wait to be interviewed. SMILE SMILE SMILE :-) :-) have a copy of your resume 2 forms of ID and your passport or proud that it was expedited. relax the questions are not difficult. good luck :-) hopefully they pick you for the feb 24th training ;-)

8 months ago

Thank you.

cruzn_n_vw in Douglasville, Georgia

8 months ago

How did it go for you? I had mine back in Nov, and did the assessment & got the approval to move forward email from them in Dec…yet have not heard since then

8 months ago

I recieved assessment to do today. Had interview on Tuesday. I think it went well. I hope so! Thanks!!
Jenn

8 months ago

Farrah_fly in Rhode Island said: hi :-) I would certainly suggest that you wear a black or navy blue knee skirt or pants with a white button up shirt. the shirt should be tucked in with a belt if you have belt loops. does should be no higher than 3 inches. they will go over the company Soho three airlines . that is your opportunity to ask questions. but listen carefully do that you won't ask a question that's already been answered. that goes for the 1:1 interview as well. you will then fill out a packet with your work history and an essay stating how you plan to relocate. you then just wait to be interviewed. SMILE SMILE SMILE :-) :-) have a copy of your resume 2 forms of ID and your passport or proud that it was expedited. relax the questions are not difficult. good luck :-) hopefully they pick you for the feb 24th training ;-)

Thank you so much! I believe the interview went well. There were not a lot of applicants there. Not 400 like the other OH event's I have been too. I believe the 17 hour drive there, and 14 hour drive back was worth it. I hope. The snow storm this week was no fun.I made the trip with no hiccups,so I feel blessed. Just finished assessment email and sent it in. now just waiting to here. Hopefully sooner than later. if you know of places to order good shoes and luggage that will be approved and not terribly expensive, that would be great. Thank You:::)))

8 months ago

cruzn_n_vw in Douglasville, Georgia said: How did it go for you? I had mine back in Nov, and did the assessment & got the approval to move forward email from them in Dec…yet have not heard since then

It went well. I thought so.I will find out soon enough. Thanks for asking.

8 months ago

cruzn_n_vw in Douglasville, Georgia said: How did it go for you? I had mine back in Nov, and did the assessment & got the approval to move forward email from them in Dec…yet have not heard since then

O, I am actually from the Atlanta area. My husband just retired from Army.That is why we are in Colorado. He likes it too, but no strings at this point.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.