beware people rgis acted like the mob

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

antiguapo in hormigueros, Puerto Rico

75 months ago

this stupid company loves to hide in the shades and act secretly always conspire against its employees. My experience is very awful, they treat people like garbage but as an army officer i was i fought them, i discover not only got a hidden agenda to harm auditors but also they get a piramid to put friends on positions in the clients jobs(sears,jcpenney) and they in return ask favors like protect them against normal scrutiny and also help rgis in always maintain the contract...

when i discover that and confront my dm Edgardo Ivan Torres Robles(stupid old geezer from ponce,puerto rico who always run to the bathroom when he see me in the stores...) he always hide like a turtle and act like a coward always seek judges protection from the Ponce Judicial Branch...

They tried to criminalize my complaints but they dont know how stupid they are in tried to criminalize a veteran who have rights adquire by ADA and by federal laws too.

more to come in this page and i will show to all people in the world who really are rgis with all my evidence i got...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.