Rite Aid runs this ad constantly

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Mike in Brooklyn, New York

82 months ago

Either they are turning over staff on a weekly basis, or this job does not exist.
I have sent in my resume 4 times in the last 9 months and gotten no response. Don't bother.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

nek in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

81 months ago

Mike in Brooklyn, New York said: Either they are turning over staff on a weekly basis, or this job does not exist.
I have sent in my resume 4 times in the last 9 months and gotten no response. Don't bother.

dont waste your time with rite aid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Tuskegee Institute, Alabama

80 months ago

Mike in Brooklyn, New York said: Either they are turning over staff on a weekly basis, or this job does not exist.

Which job are you applying for? I would get someone's direct phone number, tell them you're interested in the job and that you are emailing and faxing your resume that day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fran001 in Etters, Pennsylvania

78 months ago

Rite Aid posts the same jobs over and over and over. Why does it seem like they are having such a difficult time filling these jobs? They are the same ones that I saw when I looked last year.

I saw this on the internet from a stock analyst regarding their stock. I guess that means the company is not expected to do well.

Thomson Financial - Gradient downgrades RITE AID CP from HOLD to SELL.
05:00 a.m. 10/19/2007 Provided By Investars

On October 19, 2007 Thomson Financial - Gradient downgraded RITE AID CP from HOLD to SELL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dr p in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

there just stupid people trying to other people to play there game

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.