Rite Aid in Jaffrey NH

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

J in Newport News, Virginia

89 months ago

I went to the Jaffrey NH Rite Aid and the Manager said she was going nowhere. I applied anyway. I called the HR rep for 2 weeks and never got to speak to her. I have read they keep the job adds open even though they don't need anyone. I would love to work in that store but I have sadly moved on now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nicole- former thank god, photo tech in Thomaston, Georgia

88 months ago

J in Newport News, Virginia said: I went to the Jaffrey NH Rite Aid and the Manager said she was going nowhere. I applied anyway. I called the HR rep for 2 weeks and never got to speak to her. I have read they keep the job adds open even though they don't need anyone. I would love to work in that store but I have sadly moved on now.

You Did The Right Thing..Move On. I Wouldn't Want Anyone To Be Treated The Way Eckerd/Rite Aid Threat People, I Don't Evern Treat My Dog Like That, And Yes It Was That Bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nicole- former thank god, photo tech in Thomaston, Georgia

88 months ago

PLEASE READ....
NO!! DO NOT WORK FOR ECKERDS/RITE AID!! I Was A Photo Tech At Eckerd's Before They Were Bought Out By Rite Aid And Trust Me They DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR WORKERS. They Jus Want You To Make Their Money. They Are VERY Unfair And LIARS. You Can Apply For Any Position And End Up Running They Whole Store By Yourself Even Though You Have Other People There. Your Raise Is Ridiculous! You Have To Wait A Year For A Raise My First Year I Got A 20 Cent Raise. My Mgr Was So Unfair And The District Mgr Wasn't Any Better Whatsoever. My Mgr Hired Her Best Friend And Started Giving Her All The Hours And Every 5 Min They Will Take A Smoke Break, The Days The Truck Come In She Will Have 3 Ppl Like Herself, And 2 Other Of Her "Shadows" Putting Up Items On A Isle With Her While Everyone Eles Is Working By Themselves And Not Only That Her Best Friend Use To Be A STORE MGR At Another Eckerds Said She Retired From There To Become A CASHIER At Our Store And People She NEVER TOUCHED A REGISTER Because She's Always With My Store Mgr. I Could Go On But People This IS TRUE And TRUST ME DO NOT WORK AT ECKERD'S/ RITE AID!!! They Careless About You And More About THEM NOT YOU Getting That Paper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.