rite-aid

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

MR 1986 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

ARE HUMAN RESOURCE PEOPLE REALLY DUMB OR DO THEY THRIVE ON DO
THEIR SLOWER THAN A RETARD. I HAVE APPLIED UMPTEEN TIMES,AND
FOR WHAT BLOW-OFF. THEY NEED INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THERE NOT
YHE CURRENT CORPORATE BUFOONS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Annie1004 in San Mateo, California

82 months ago

HR people are NOT dumb (I think you mean "stupid," as the definition for dumb is "unable to speak").

Perhaps you need to learn to present yourself more professionally. The store in Harrisburg has very high standards, plus you must pass a physical and drug test. Rite-Aid pays the best of any of the chain drugstores, but not by much.

Give it a chance MR (BTW, does that stand for "Mental Retard"? Just wondering....)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

mr m in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

in response to ANNIE in California. you are right, i meant stupid
i received a corporate blow off letter addressed to the wrong
person and was told i wasn't qualified for a job that they train
you, it makes me wonder how the human resource people got their
job- it doesn't sound like they're to bright.by the way i moved beyond the dim-wits at wrong -aid. i found a job working 30 hrs
a week and make 4x what they pay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

john in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

mr m in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania said: in response to ANNIE in California. you are right, i meant stupid
i received a corporate blow off letter addressed to the wrong
person and was told i wasn't qualified for a job that they train
you, it makes me wonder how the human resource people got their
job- it doesn't sound like they're to bright.by the way i moved beyond the dim-wits at wrong -aid. i found a job working 30 hrs
a week and make 4x what they pay

Anyone that can get away from Wrong Aid more power to you .There is a better life out there belive me Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

santa in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

Annie1004 in San Mateo, California said: HR people are NOT dumb (I think you mean "stupid," as the definition for dumb is "unable to speak").

Perhaps you need to learn to present yourself more professionally. The store in Harrisburg has very high standards, plus you must pass a physical and drug test. Rite-Aid pays the best of any of the chain drugstores, but not by much.

Give it a chance MR (BTW, does that stand for "Mental Retard"? Just wondering....)

to response to the san mateo skank.. mr is mister ....dim wit!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rockerchick88 in Fort Loudon, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

mr m in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania said: in response to ANNIE in California. you are right, i meant stupid
i received a corporate blow off letter addressed to the wrong
person and was told i wasn't qualified for a job that they train
you, it makes me wonder how the human resource people got their
job- it doesn't sound like they're to bright.by the way i moved beyond the dim-wits at wrong -aid. i found a job working 30 hrs
a week and make 4x what they pay

Where at? A lot of us are looking for other jobs. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nobody in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

Rockerchick88 in Fort Loudon, Pennsylvania said: Where at? A lot of us are looking for other jobs. :)

MARYLAND

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.