Rite Aid Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Rite Aid?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Tuskegee Institute, Alabama

85 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Rite Aid?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Depends on the job. If you're a pharmacist, just be nice and you'll get the job. For other jobs I would research a little of the area where you're interviewing. And ALWAYS have a question to ask at the end of the interview when they say...do you have any questions for us? It makes it look like you did some homework. And always bring your resume if they forgot it and a pad and pen to write down any salient points or questions that come up during the interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole- former thank god, photo tech in Thomaston, Georgia

84 months ago

PLEASE READ....
NO!! DO NOT WORK FOR ECKERDS/RITE AID!! I Was A Photo Tech At Eckerd's Before They Were Bought Out By Rite Aid And Trust Me They DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR WORKERS. They Jus Want You To Make Their Money. They Are VERY Unfair And LIARS. You Can Apply For Any Position And End Up Running They Whole Store By Yourself Even Though You Have Other People There. Your Raise Is Ridiculous! You Have To Wait A Year For A Raise My First Year I Got A 20 Cent Raise. My Mgr Was So Unfair And The District Mgr Wasn't Any Better Whatsoever. My Mgr Hired Her Best Friend And Started Giving Her All The Hours And Every 5 Min They Will Take A Smoke Break, The Days The Truck Come In She Will Have 3 Ppl Like Herself, And 2 Other Of Her "Shadows" Putting Up Items On A Isle With Her While Everyone Eles Is Working By Themselves And Not Only That Her Best Friend Use To Be A STORE MGR At Another Eckerds Said She Retired From There To Become A CASHIER At Our Store And People She NEVER TOUCHED A REGISTER Because She's Always With My Store Mgr. I Could Go On But People This IS TRUE And TRUST ME DO NOT WORK AT ECKERD'S/ RITE AID!!! They Careless About You And More About THEM NOT YOU Getting That Paper.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.