Austin TX Office

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

blahblah in Round Rock, Texas

45 months ago

Does anyone have any information to share about the Austin TX Robert Half office? I see that they have a position open for a recruiter on their website, but have read some very negative things about the company. Most people say it's the people that run the offices that ruin the expereince - so I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into the Austin operation?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mopacman in Austin, Texas

37 months ago

The office in Austin is run with the same dishonesty that RHI is already well known for. RHI recruiters and "directors" are car salesman in slightly better suits. Everything else is the same, dirty carpets, bad coffee, same aggressive sales tactics. I would advise anyone to put Robert Half on the bottom of their job search list, your chances of finding work through the normal channels, Craigslist, Indeed, etc. are much better. Employers are also wise to the fact that Half offers very little value when so many qualified people are looking for work and don't need to pay the premium to Robert Half. Avoid them like the plague, unless you enjoy the Glengarry treatment that is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.