Sweet Revenge Begins...RHI Downgraded... Stock Tumbles

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Sweet Revenge in Bradford, Rhode Island

88 months ago

WallStreet is taking notice. 12 month taget is dropped $13. The sell off has started. Robert Half-wits are getting just what they deserve. Thank you all for your posts and keep your honest experiences coming...

RHI ROBERT HALF INTLM.JaffeS&P DOWNGRADES SHARES OF ROBERT HALF TO HOLD FROM STRONG BUY The shares are off 10% this morning as RHI posts Q1 EPS of $0.42 vs. $0.38, $0.04 below our forecast. Margins were a bit weaker than we expected, and performance in internal audit business was much softer than we projected. We are cutting our '07 EPS forecast by $0.15 to $1.85, and '08's by $0.25 to $2.10. We expect ongoing decelerating growth in staffing, while we see internal audit staying relatively soft. We are cutting our 12-month target price $13 to $37, or 20X '07 estimate, in line with peers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Robert Half Cut to `Sell' at Stifel Nicolaus

Princeton, New Jersey, April 20 (Bloomberg Data) -- Robert Half International Inc. (RHI US) was downgraded to ``sell'' from ``hold'' by analyst James J Janesky at Stifel Nicolaus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Art Vandalay in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

Sweet Revenge in Bradford, Rhode Island said: Robert Half Cut to `Sell' at Stifel Nicolaus

Princeton, New Jersey, April 20 (Bloomberg Data) -- Robert Half International Inc. (RHI US) was downgraded to ``sell'' from ``hold'' by analyst James J Janesky at Stifel Nicolaus.

You have absolutely no life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Art Vandalay in Atlanta, Georgia said: You have absolutely no life.

Considering RHI has no respect for candidates thoughts, I just thought a few independent analysts opinions of the RHI organization would be helpful to those who are unfamiliar with your unethical business practices.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Barberio in Duxbury, Massachusetts

86 months ago

Robert Half International: America's Most Admired Companies list by Fortune magazine-NOT!!

I have worked for Robert Half International and consider it a company that is far from being "One of America's Most Favored Companies". I guess it depends on what you are looking at. Forbes, obviously doesn't see the whole picture.

For a public company that is in the people business, it does a horrible job at managing and treating it's own people well. Essentially, it is a chop shop that trys to find good talent, then eats them up and spits them out. In the year that I spent with the technology group, 11 employees were hired and then left or were fired in my Line-of-Business in my office alone!!

If analyst want the real story, they should talk to the employees, not the filtered senior management.

My estimate is that the Management Resource Line of Business and the Protiviti Division will loose money. Protiviti is already on a downward spiral as is Management Resource Line of Business. The Technology Arm will not grow for two reasons: The business model is wrong, by the way it is different than any other line of business, and there is stronger, more competent players in the industry.

Joe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sandra Millar in Coventry, United Kingdom

84 months ago

I found Robert Half and its subsidiary Protiviti to be a very unprofessional company. I worked at Protiviti in London as their Government sector expert until April 2007. I was sacked for raising my concerns about the company's non-compliance with legislative requirements. I am now taking legal action and an employment tribunal is scheduled for October 2007. It seems that the company's publicity about high corporate governance standards was a smoke screen. As most of Protiviti's senior management are ex-Andersen partners you would have thought they'd learnt their lesson after the Enron affair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

84 months ago

Sandra Millar in Coventry, United Kingdom said: I found Robert Half and its subsidiary Protiviti to be a very unprofessional company. I worked at Protiviti in London as their Government sector expert until April 2007. I was sacked for raising my concerns about the company's non-compliance with legislative requirements. I am now taking legal action and an employment tribunal is scheduled for October 2007. It seems that the company's publicity about high corporate governance standards was a smoke screen. As most of Protiviti's senior management are ex-Andersen partners you would have thought they'd learnt their lesson after the Enron affair.

Sixth spam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.