What's the company culture at Sara Companion Services Inc.?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Sara Companion Services Inc.?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Sara Companion Services Inc.?

Reply - Report abuse

Taneisha in Bellmore, New York

42 months ago

SNORE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

anonymousone123 in queens, New York

36 months ago

Company employees write their own reviews of the company on various sites.
Desperate??? Yes.
Will do anything to make them look better than they are.
Example...Owner lies on his own update to Manta.com saying they have been around for 10 years when
its really under 2. says they have 100 plus employees when they have 4.
Sad but true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

anonymousone123 in queens, New York

36 months ago

Taneisha in Bellmore, New York said: SNORE.

Culture is to do whatever it takes to get clients including lying about the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

USED TO WORK THERE in Wantagh, New York

32 months ago

Sr. Client Care Coordinator in Valley Stream, New York said: The culture is completely the opposite! Honesty is always the best policy and is strictly enforced at SARA. We never say or promise anything that isn't true. The owner preaches a family environment and his open door policy as well as his strict fundamental guidelines ensure that a culture of respect and honesty is always in place. As a representative of SARA, I take great personal insult from this comment. I would never lie to anyone for this company or any other company out there! So to publically claim that this is the norm here is borderline defamation and I refute your statement with the highest level of personal contempt.

THIS PARAGRAPH IS FULL OF SUCH BS IT IS ACTUALLY A JOKE.
THEY HAVE GROWN SO MUCH..YEAH RIGHT..THATS WHY THEY SPEND HOURS HERE (STACEY)TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR LOUSY IMAGE>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

USED TO WORK THERE in Wantagh, New York

32 months ago

Sr. Client Care Coordinator in Valley Stream, New York said: The culture is completely the opposite! Honesty is always the best policy and is strictly enforced at SARA. We never say or promise anything that isn't true. The owner preaches a family environment and his open door policy as well as his strict fundamental guidelines ensure that a culture of respect and honesty is always in place. As a representative of SARA, I take great personal insult from this comment. I would never lie to anyone for this company or any other company out there! So to publically claim that this is the norm here is borderline defamation and I refute your statement with the highest level of personal contempt.

THAT PARAGRAPH IS FULL OF SO MUCH BS IT IS LAUGHABLE.
IF YOUR "SO BUSY" WHY TAKE ALL THE TIME TO COME TO THIS SITE AND TRY TO DEFEND YOUR BAD IMAGE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sr. Client Care Coordinator in Westbury, New York

32 months ago

USED TO WORK THERE in Wantagh, New York said: THAT PARAGRAPH IS FULL OF SO MUCH BS IT IS LAUGHABLE.
IF YOUR "SO BUSY" WHY TAKE ALL THE TIME TO COME TO THIS SITE AND TRY TO DEFEND YOUR BAD IMAGE?

So you find honor laughable and can't understand why someone would respond to false accusations?
Who wouldnt take the time to defend the honor and reputation of the company they work for and believe in? You might have some clinical knowledge, but you obviously
Have zero business training. It's called reputation management, and it's an important part of the emerging electro/global economy. Do you realize that there are companies who specialize in this exact mentioned service. Besides, to have a bad reputation is to have more than one person with an obvious grudge against your company coming online two years after working for your company and trying to soil your reputation. I am sorry you feel so bitter after all this time, but havent you moved on to another position? If so, why would you take the time out of your busy schedule to bash a company you stopped working for over two years ago? Again, We truly wish you nothing but the best moving forward!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sr. Client Care Coordinator in Westbury, New York

32 months ago

Stacey? My name is Brian and unlike you I don't hide under an anonymous tag. My title
Is clearly displayed. If you notice, Its Sunday morning 8am and I am online posting. I am on MY own time not company time. I am here because I believe in this company and I will not sit back and let a disgruntled former employee bash the company I love without responding back. If you want to try and paint that as a negative by all means feel free. I do hope you realize that with every statement you are just proving the opposite of what you are trying to convey. Again, I know it's been two years, but we still wish you nothing but the best and we hope that you find exactly what it is you are seeking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Used to be a CNA for them in Wantagh, New York

27 months ago

Exactly who the heck are you talking too??
Paranoid Schitzo has set it at Sara I see.
Sad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Its Sunday Morning and youre here..
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!
What a loser.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

TALK ABOUT DECEPTION.
PERHAPS YOU HAVE A LIST OF 200 'COMPANIONS' TO CALL WHEN YOU RARELY NEED ONE BUT FACTUALLY YOU HAVE LIKE 4 OFFICE WORKERS.
THE 'EMPLOYEES' YOU TALK ABOUT ALL WORK FOR MANY COMPANIES.
TELL THE TRUTH ALREADY...GEEZ.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Sr. Client Care Coordinator

27 months ago

Used to be a CNA for them in Wantagh, New York said: TALK ABOUT DECEPTION.
PERHAPS YOU HAVE A LIST OF 200 'COMPANIONS' TO CALL WHEN YOU RARELY NEED ONE BUT FACTUALLY YOU HAVE LIKE 4 OFFICE WORKERS.
THE 'EMPLOYEES' YOU TALK ABOUT ALL WORK FOR MANY COMPANIES.
TELL THE TRUTH ALREADY...GEEZ.

Did you just comment on a Sunday morning bashing someone else for commenting on a Sunday Morning? You are quite right, even on my days off I staunchly defend a great company that I have had the privilege of working for for over one year! As previously stated, we gladly invite the general public to come check out our offices and meet our wonderful staff! We have recently expanded and added another suite to accommodate our growth. Please do not take my word for it, come down and see for yourself! Ask for Brian, I am the Sr. Client Care Coordinator and I will be more than happy to introduce you to our wonderful support staff!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.