What's the company culture at Schlumberger?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Schlumberger?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Schlumberger?

Reply - Report abuse

Patrick Birney in Rahway, New Jersey

36 months ago

I only interviewed there once back in September at their location in New Jersey, U.S.A. I was there for almost 3 hours interviewing with 3 different people. Everyone seemed nice and seemed to like working with each other. Dress code was a mixture of everything, you had people in jeans to people in 3-piece suits. I didn't get the job but the main hiring person seemed really high on me and said he feels I would be a good fit for the Schlumberger team or atleast that's what he said to me, I hope he was serious and not just saying it. I didn't get the job I think due to me being somewhat nervous as it was my first interview in over ten years, alot has changed in those ten years and I think I may have been edged out for the position because I don't have computerized inventory experience, I will do whatever it takes to get a position with this company. All I know is I want to work for Schlumberger!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.