Schneider National Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Schneider National?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Former SNBC in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Schneider National?

Any advice on striking the right note?

If you got a heartbeat, willing to work cheap, and can speak a language; you to can drive for the orange clown.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MSphere in BONIFAY, Florida

67 months ago

Former SNBC in Chicago, Illinois said: If you got a heartbeat, willing to work cheap, and can speak a language; you to can drive for the orange clown.

Former SNBC LOL LOL... Call Martin Trans. up in WI (blue Peterbilt) its close and I here the pay is good to, not to mention you will have a little pride left!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

MSphere in BONIFAY, Florida

67 months ago

MSphere in BONIFAY, Florida said: Former SNBC LOL LOL... Call Martin Trans. up in WI (blue Peterbilt) its close and I here the pay is good to, not to mention you will have a little pride left!

You do not want to drive for Schneider Eggs Inc, JB *unt, Swift aka (Student Wanting In Faster Truck)its just an opinion I could be wrong..!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

scott in Springfield, Massachusetts

23 months ago

just be happy want you get in a job,Im still waiting for a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.