Sears Department Lead..... 3rd Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

munster05 in Windber, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

I just completed my 3rd interview for a department lead at Sears. The first two interviews were conducted the same day by two different managers, they seemed to like me and took me on a tour of the departments I would be leading. They then scheduled the 3rd interview for 2 days later with the store manager. My interview card showed "3rd interview & paperwork", so I assumed it was a done deal. Upon arriving and having the 3rd interview with the store manager, he did not even talk to the other two managers yet and just asked me a couple generic questions and didn't seem to know much about salaries, shifts, hours, or benefits. The interview seemed to go well & he said he would talk to the other managers that interviewed me previously and they would get back to me. Going into the 3rd interview I was confident, but now I don't know what to think. Are they just unorganized in their interview/hiring process and I still have a good chance or am I out of the running? I just have seen so many mixed reviews on the Sears hiring process I don't know what to think or get my hopes up for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

annyomus in marietta, Georgia

42 months ago

i dont know about the sears hiring process but i just wanted to say good luck! I hope you get the job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria99 in Evansville, Indiana

42 months ago

Hired off the street as a Lead when people have worked there for years and no promotions or raises - no wonder this company is failing!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.