How to get a job at Self Opportunity.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Self Opportunity? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Tra'Lesha Hills in Beaumont, Texas

91 months ago

Im trying to get a part-time job at the nearest sonic which is on east lucas of beaumont tx im willing to work any time after 2:30 because i attend school, any time during the weekends. I am a good worker looking for someone who could use me in their business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Lewisville, Texas

91 months ago

Tra'Lesha,
I work for Self Opporutnity, Inc. We help Sonic find Restaurant Managers. The best thing to do for an hourly position is create a small resume, with some of your recent work experience and hobbies, take it over to the unit close to you, ask for the Manager on duty, request and application. Stay there and fill it out, and hope they can interview you. Right after school is a good time to avoid the dinner rush. Make sure you go up there dressed professionally, shirt tucked in, hair done nice.

I hope this helps you out...
Brian

Tra'Lesha Hills said: Im trying to get a part-time job at the nearest sonic which is on east lucas of beaumont tx im willing to work any time after 2:30 because i attend school, any time during the weekends. I am a good worker looking for someone who could use me in their business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

willy in Beaumont, Texas

89 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Self Opportunity? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Run from Jason's Deli. The managers are miserable. The management trainer is incompetent and actually has the nerve to have an attitude.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.