How to get a job at Sherwin-Williams.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Host

Do you work at Sherwin-Williams? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Harmoti in Port Leyden, New York

72 months ago

This position announcement seems to run constantly. Does anyone know why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Harmoti in Johnsburg, New York

71 months ago

because it isn't real. just like all the others that run constantly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lookingforemployment in Maiden, North Carolina

51 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Sherwin-Williams? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I am also trying to get a job with Sherwin Williams i am a recent college graduate and i know this would be a great place to work. did you find anything does anyone have any advice i can use?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lookingforemployment in Charlotte, North Carolina

51 months ago

can someone please help me or provide me with a way to get hired with sherwin williams? i am very willing and very hardworking? any ideas or contacts im looking in the north carolina and south carolina areas. thanks

Munson 186 in Chicago, Illinois

50 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Sherwin-Williams? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I have an interview with the District Manager on Monday for the Management Training program. Does anyone have any advice? Do I have a pretty good chance at getting hired at this point? I have gone through a phone interview and store visit up to this point. I hope I get it!

lookingforemployment in Claremont, North Carolina

50 months ago

Munson 186 in Chicago, Illinois said: I have an interview with the District Manager on Monday for the Management Training program. Does anyone have any advice? Do I have a pretty good chance at getting hired at this point? I have gone through a phone interview and store visit up to this point. I hope I get it!

hi im glad someone posts on here bc im trying to find out info myself. I have a phone interview monday with sherwin williams and i was just wondering what its like? what types of questions do they ask you how long has your process taken? any advice you can offer would be great.

gladly gone in Fayetteville, North Carolina

50 months ago

Munson 186 in Chicago, Illinois said: I have an interview with the District Manager on Monday for the Management Training program. Does anyone have any advice? Do I have a pretty good chance at getting hired at this point? I have gone through a phone interview and store visit up to this point. I hope I get it!

so how did your interview gp with the DM?

gladly gone in Hickory, North Carolina

50 months ago

Did you get the job? I have my interview monday with the district manager.

MTP

50 months ago

gladly gone in Hickory, North Carolina said: Did you get the job? I have my interview monday with the district manager.

Ya I got the job I start on Monday! They offered the position to me righteous after the interview. Good luck with yours.

MTP

50 months ago

Thanks! I would say you have a good chance. If the DM likes you your in. Questions were behavioral like the phone interview. We also went through my resume and talked a little about my store visit. Good luck!

gladly gone in Charlotte, North Carolina

50 months ago

thanks i'm super nervous i gotta drive over an hour to get there but i know it will be worth it if i get this job.

gladly gone in charlotte, North Carolina

50 months ago

MTP said: Thanks! I would say you have a good chance. If the DM likes you your in. Questions were behavioral like the phone interview. We also went through my resume and talked a little about my store visit. Good luck!

I had my interview today and I dont know what to think. I was sent to the training store in my area after the interview and met with manager there. how long before you heard anything about the job?

MTP

49 months ago

Did you get the job? I got the offer in the meeting with the District manager but I had also already been on a store visit.

49 months ago

No i didnt get it and i dont understand why. The dm told the recruiter he liked me. but the recruiter said she was gonna send my info to another district. so im just waiting to see what happens.:(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dmfox0000 in Cleveland, Ohio

49 months ago

I work at Sherwin Williams! I work at headquarters in Cleveland, ohio. I have been with the company 6 almost 7 years now and they are great. I started part time in a credit office by luck I knew a lady who had a friend who was looking for a receptionist. Thats where it started. i took promotion and moved to Cleveland. I do know that the MTP program is a good way to get a foot in though. This company is great to work for so very hard to get into. Good luck!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

i am still trying to get in the mtp program i had an interview with one district and did not get hired and now i am trying another district. I need to figure out how to do well in my interviews to show them i really want this job. any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Dmfox0000 in Cleveland, Ohio said: I work at Sherwin Williams! I work at headquarters in Cleveland, ohio. I have been with the company 6 almost 7 years now and they are great. I started part time in a credit office by luck I knew a lady who had a friend who was looking for a receptionist. Thats where it started. i took promotion and moved to Cleveland. I do know that the MTP program is a good way to get a foot in though. This company is great to work for so very hard to get into. Good luck!!!!

I am still trying to get into the mtp program i had an interview with one district and was not hired so now i am trying another district. I need to figure out how to pass my interview and show them i really want this job. any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Flocon d'Avoine in North Ridgeville, Ohio

10 months ago

Dmfox0000 in Cleveland, Ohio said: I work at Sherwin Williams! I work at headquarters in Cleveland, ohio. I have been with the company 6 almost 7 years now and they are great. I started part time in a credit office by luck I knew a lady who had a friend who was looking for a receptionist. Thats where it started. i took promotion and moved to Cleveland. I do know that the MTP program is a good way to get a foot in though. This company is great to work for so very hard to get into. Good luck!!!!

I don't know you if you will get my email but I have a first interview at SW and I am very excited and anxious both. I know 2 persons who already work there but they didn't give me any helpful advice. So, I hope I will be extremely lucky, for a change in my life!!!

working in Bedford, Ohio

8 months ago

I have a cash collections interview this wednesday. What are my chances? how many people usually interview for a competition

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.