Is SCSLTU a Scam?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

stevew7801yahoo.com in Saint Louis, Missouri

50 months ago

When nobody answers the phone, and they don't list a physical location, it seems to me it's a good possibility that it is a scam. Approach with care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

stevew7801yahoo.com in Saint Louis, Missouri

50 months ago

I tried to contact them through the email link on their site, but recieved a failure notice because the email link on their site is not even real. IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK. QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, POOPS LIKE A DUCK./........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Richmond, Virginia

49 months ago

Yup it is a scam just like very thing out there right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr Badmoney in Bixby, Oklahoma

47 months ago

Sam,

Has it been 3-5 days since you received the email? I was wondering because I applied for a job with the same company and received the exact same email you did, word for word, different hiring manager. It makes no sense they would send an email claiming they will reach out to you when, in fact, their intentions are the opposite. Wouldn't it be just as easy to send an email saying the position has been filled or that your qualifications don't match etc? If this is indeed a scam, who is the benefactor? Is there even a position to be filled in the first place? Surely someone isn't writing these emails to give people who they have never met false hope. I hope that's not the case, but ya never know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

thun in Nashville, Tennessee

47 months ago

Jim in Lees Summit, Missouri said: This organization is now posting ads under the name of "American Society of Construction Professionals and Engineers - ASPCE"

I reported SCSLTU to Indeed.com, and they removed all their ads. I recommend to anyone reading this that you do the same for ASPCE. I'm glad Indeed is working with us to keep their site clean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

George in Loomis, California

30 months ago

And yet the ASCPE.org scam is still out there and still posting jobs. The scam is to get you to buy worthless study guides to take a placement test for a non-existent job. They're running this scam under many different company names.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.