southwest airline hiring process?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 7289)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon said: Well I dont know if this is bad or good, I wish there were people who responded on here. I FINALLY got the call back from this guy who seemed very upset at me the entire conversation (probably because he got in trouble for not calling me) and after asking me a ton of questions and going through my resume and answering a question I had I was told that he would call me back in 3-4 days to let me know if I was being scheduled for a F2F interview, is this typical for SW or should I move on and forget about this? I know in the past its been bad news if they don't tell you any information and say they'll call you back.

Hey deegurl.. I had a phone interview with swa and got the 2nd interview on the spot. However on my one on one interview they said they will contact me in a week and let me know what happens and I ended up with the job. So I guess its a wait n see what happens thing I guess, but if I was in your position if u don't get a 1 on 1 interview I would call and make a complaint about the person that interviewed u and see if u can get another phone interview. I've had my 2 interviews in the past month and start june 1st so if u need any advice if u get your one on one interview or a redo on your phone interview email me anytime and ill be glad to help...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

55 months ago

I would love your advice since you've been hired! Where can I email you at?? Mine is lildeegurrl@yahoo.com if you're interested in e-mailing me, I'll watch for it. I did not get my One on One on spot which I thought was very weird but hopefully they call! The recruiter I had was obviously very unorganized and didn't even seem happy to be at his job, he didnt answer the phone ever in the 5 days I tried calling him non-stop and I think he was extremely upset with me for getting him into trouble but its illegal to use that against me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

I tried emailing you at lildeegurrl@yahoo.com and didn't go thru. I also tried lildeegurl didn't work... my email is moesalama3@gmail.com so just email me whenever u get the chance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

55 months ago

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey deegurl.. I had a phone interview with swa and got the 2nd interview on the spot. However on my one on one interview they said they will contact me in a week and let me know what happens and I ended up with the job. So I guess its a wait n see what happens thing I guess, but if I was in your position if u don't get a 1 on 1 interview I would call and make a complaint about the person that interviewed u and see if u can get another phone interview. I've had my 2 interviews in the past month and start june 1st so if u need any advice if u get your one on one interview or a redo on your phone interview email me anytime and ill be glad to help...

hey quick question for you?!.
i had my phone interview last week then yesterday had the face to face interview and fingerprints done.
i have 1 year and a half ramp experience........
how long does it usally take to hear back from southwest airlines for the ramp agent postion? like i said i just did the f2f interview yesterday and also fingerprints.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

The process takes a while. The background check will take 7-10 days than you will have to wait a week or 2 to start training

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

The day I got fingerprinted I was also suppose to get drug tested but they rescheduled it for another day which was 3 days after. Once your background and drug test clear than u do tax papaperwork. You got the job tho... as long as ur background/drug test clear you good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois said: The day I got fingerprinted I was also suppose to get drug tested but they rescheduled it for another day which was 3 days after. Once your background and drug test clear than u do tax papaperwork. You got the job tho... as long as ur background/drug test clear you good

ok thank s for ur help!
yea they probally will do the same to me i didnt do my drug test the same day just fingerprints and backround...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

54 months ago

So since you guys are getting answers right away for a face to face should I assume that mine isn't so good? I had my phone interview after tons of issues with him getting a hold of me last week on Thursday and now its Sunday, he said 3-4 days he'll be calling candidates back to let them know if they made it to the face to face but I was a little weird feeling about that because I know with Delta they told me right away I passed the phone interview. Has anyone had the "we'll call you back" line and then made it through to the next phase?? I am crossing my fingers, I want the job so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon said: So since you guys are getting answers right away for a face to face should I assume that mine isn't so good? I had my phone interview after tons of issues with him getting a hold of me last week on Thursday and now its Sunday, he said 3-4 days he'll be calling candidates back to let them know if they made it to the face to face but I was a little weird feeling about that because I know with Delta they told me right away I passed the phone interview. Has anyone had the "we'll call you back" line and then made it through to the next phase?? I am crossing my fingers, I want the job so much.

give it a couple days.....i got the call after my phone interview 2 days after and already started the finger printing and back round check. she said they would call this week and let me no whats up if they wanna hire me or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

Well they won't call you on the weekend. So give it til wed and see what happens. wish u nothing but the best. And ej fresh as long as everything clears you got the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois said: Well they won't call you on the weekend. So give it til wed and see what happens. wish u nothing but the best. And ej fresh as long as everything clears you got the job.

yea they called me yesterday woohooo! and said congrats your hired. just do this drug test and well be all set.!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

54 months ago

Congrats guys, its Tuesday and I still haven't heard a word at this point :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

54 months ago

Ok so I wanted to update you on what is going on. I received an e-mail today saying I did not get selected to move on in the process but this e-mail was labeled as the part time position. I called the number on the letterhead and she said they would have sent me letters for each position applied for individually. I applied for both part and full time at the same airport. Would they do this if I was selected for full time and not part? She seemed to think if I didn't get letters for both that there is a possibility of them calling me next week to move on in the full time process (don't want to get my hopes up). I am also worried I could have been thrown out of the process because of all the issues I've had with this recruiter who seemed like he didn't want to do his job and he sounded completely upset the entire time talking to me (which consisted of him reading my resume out loud, no interview questions like Delta had).

I am just getting frustrated with this, I wish I could either move forward or straight out be told no for all positions (that would be sad). And in the case I am told no why did they call me in the first place if they didn't ask me any interview questions, they had my resume the whole time so how could something on that throw me out of the process when they used that to invite me to it!?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

54 months ago

And it seems this is going to be my last post about this due to the fact that the recruiter has lied about the questions hes asked me. I am very very upset with the way Southwest Airlines goes about their hiring process and to say the least will never apply or refer anyone to apply there again. I called and told the coordinater (who told me my full time position had been passed over because of no response in the alloted time) I called the recruiter at least 25 times in that time frame and left him 3 messages, he didn't call me back so I was punished for that. Also they denied me for part time because they counted my volunteer positions and temp assignments all as different jobs so therefore I am being punished for volunteering for people. I would really like to complain about this but not sure where to go.

Beware of SWA they will do anything in their power to prove why you should not get a job with them even though you are over qualified and have great references.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois said: Well they won't call you on the weekend. So give it til wed and see what happens. wish u nothing but the best. And ej fresh as long as everything clears you got the job.

hey my drug test is done and passed . im not worried about my backround. but it was sent to the people that check ur backround may 21. how much longer till they call me back for a training date?????how long did u wait?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

I'm sorry dee gurl. I really do think you got screwed and if it were me id make a complaint and take it as far is I can. And fresh that's been a long time. I had called them cuz mine was over 10 buisness days and they stopped my process because they couldn't reach my old employer they eventually did and my process continued. So id call in and check the status on the background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm sorry dee gurl. I really do think you got screwed and if it were me id make a complaint and take it as far is I can. And fresh that's been a long time. I had called them cuz mine was over 10 buisness days and they stopped my process because they couldn't reach my old employer they eventually did and my process continued. So id call in and check the status on the background check.

i did . i emailed him and right away he messaged back and he said he will call me on june 9th with my trainng date and start time =]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

CeeMB in Gastonia, North Carolina

54 months ago

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois said: Well they won't call you on the weekend. So give it til wed and see what happens. wish u nothing but the best. And ej fresh as long as everything clears you got the job.

Hey there, Yes they do call on the weekends. I recieved a phone interview on a Saturday evening around 7pm and my question to you is this. The phone interview was the recruiter telling me about the job and she only asked one question and said she would call me in 2 weeks? It has been almost 4 weeks and I have not heard anything. I called and left her a message but have not heard anything is this bad or good?and what and where do I go from here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

wayne101 in Gastonia, North Carolina

54 months ago

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon said: And it seems this is going to be my last post about this due to the fact that the recruiter has lied about the questions hes asked me. I am very very upset with the way Southwest Airlines goes about their hiring process and to say the least will never apply or refer anyone to apply there again. I called and told the coordinater (who told me my full time position had been passed over because of no response in the alloted time) I called the recruiter at least 25 times in that time frame and left him 3 messages, he didn't call me back so I was punished for that. Also they denied me for part time because they counted my volunteer positions and temp assignments all as different jobs so therefore I am being punished for volunteering for people. I would really like to complain about this but not sure where to go.

Beware of SWA they will do anything in their power to prove why you should not get a job with them even though you are over qualified and have great references.

I had to respond to you I feel very bad although I have yet to hear from them the recruiter was very unprofessional. OMG I could not believe her and yes I have called 3xs to date and have not recieved a callback either. I tell you the way they do things someone does need to report them it is a MESS good luck in other airlines you apply for they are probally better anyway :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MoeSalama in Chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

Honestly every person that I have seen that didn't get the 2nd interview on the spot during the phone interview never got a 2nd interview, but u may never no

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

hello in Gastonia, North Carolina

54 months ago

Thank you for such a quick response. I really think that the Recruiter did not know what to do. He did say that my class training started between June and sept. Well if that is the case thenn why did they not send a reject email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

CeeMB in Gastonia, North Carolina said:

Well today is june 6 2010. i have just been cleared for everything. drug test, work backround and finger prints. its a preety long process. i started everything may 21 2010. and it depends on your experience. like me i have a year and ahalf experience work on alaska airlines as a ramp agent at DFW airport. so right away she got me set up for the interview. the same day i did the interview i did finger printing. then couple days later i did drug test. then 2 weeks got cleared from backround check=] i just takes time but if she didnt offer u a interview or say she will refer you then the odds are high that you wont get the face to face. but you should keep calling back every week check in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

54 months ago

To all of you that responded to my msg. They are VERY unprofessional, they have serious issues with responding to messages, phone calls or emails and I have reported them directly to Southwest Airlines (they are an outsourced company) and also to the recruiters manager and even the manager's manager now but now hes not calling me back. I hate this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

wayne101 in Gastonia, North Carolina

54 months ago

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon said: To all of you that responded to my msg. They are VERY unprofessional, they have serious issues with responding to messages, phone calls or emails and I have reported them directly to Southwest Airlines (they are an outsourced company) and also to the recruiters manager and even the manager's manager now but now hes not calling me back. I hate this!

What did Southwest Say? Did this hinder you from getting at least a foot in the door? YES they are awful and I am glad you reported them. I will report them in the morning as well.. As a Manager and a 10yr Flight Attendant this is very uncalled for. If people would only treat people the way they are suppose to be treated it would be a better world!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

54 months ago

Im glad you are reporting too because maybe if enough people do something will get changed up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CeeMB in Gastonia, North Carolina

54 months ago

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon said: Im glad you are reporting too because maybe if enough people do something will get changed up.

You are right!! I first off hate incompetent management/recruiters. I hate when they waste people's time and energy for nothing. I called on Monday and reported the person. Hopefully we can get others. I am sure it is just not us because I was reading something where a guy recieved a call at 10:30pm and asked to do a phone interview. He said he did not recieve the job and they had caight him off guard.. WHO CALLS ANYONE AT 10:30pm AT NIGHT!! that is very unacceptable..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

I heartSouthwest in Winnetka, California said: Ok guys..I know it's too soon but how long does it take for Southwest to call back after a phone interview? I asked about the procedures for the hiring process and the interviewer said that they would call within 2 weeks.The interviewer didn't specify about any 2nd interviews or anything.Is that true?Or is the 2nd interview only for certain positions?I'm just asking those who have gone through the hiring process so I would know what to do.Thanks and I appreciate all the input I can get.

Btw,EJ did you get the 2nd interview right after the phone?just wondering

Heres how my hiring process went:
-phone interview/ told me she was gunna refer me to another lady incharge of interviews and she did
-That interview lady called me up a couple days later for me to choose a interview date and time
-I did my interview the following thursday as well as being finger printed to the same day.
-then 4 days later monday got called and to do a drug test!
-then 1 week later called and offered a job ramp agent postion here in my city dallas texas . you just gotta LUV it!
-but any way i just finsihed my first week its really kool! good luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York

54 months ago

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas said: Heres how my hiring process went:
-phone interview/ told me she was gunna refer me to another lady incharge of interviews and she did
-That interview lady called me up a couple days later for me to choose a interview date and time
-I did my interview the following thursday as well as being finger printed to the same day.
-then 4 days later monday got called and to do a drug test!
-then 1 week later called and offered a job ramp agent postion here in my city dallas texas . you just gotta LUV it!
-but any way i just finsihed my first week its really kool! good luck to you!

Do you think I can reaaply for the same position if they never called me back after my phone interview? I thought I did good on it considering the man only asked me 1 question and mainly did all the talking. I see the same position on the job page again for a Ramp person. Please advize

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

53 months ago

If after the phone interview they tell you "We'll call you and let you know within a week or two" usually you didn't get invited to move on. I have heard from several people that actually got the job that they were referred to someone else to make an appointment for a face to face interview. My interview went really bad over the phone because the recruiter I had doesn't know how to follow directions to call on a home phone and he also doesn't listen to his supervisor. I got a bunch of recruiters/supervisors from Oakland. I made a complaint with the recruiter's direct supervisor and asked to even make a complaint with her supervisor, who I emailed. I was told he was going to research the situation and call me in a few days and that was a month ago, he never called. They asked me NOT to file a complaint directly with southwest because they wouldn't get back to me but I did it anyways (I feel they didn't want the complains rolling in to the actual SW about how horrible they make their company look) Anyways I am still waiting for a response from the real Southwest about my complaint.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York

53 months ago

Deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon said: If after the phone interview they tell you "We'll call you and let you know within a week or two" usually you didn't get invited to move on. I have heard from several people that actually got the job that they were referred to someone else to make an appointment for a face to face interview. My interview went really bad over the phone because the recruiter I had doesn't know how to follow directions to call on a home phone and he also doesn't listen to his supervisor. I got a bunch of recruiters/supervisors from Oakland. I made a complaint with the recruiter's direct supervisor and asked to even make a complaint with her supervisor, who I emailed. I was told he was going to research the situation and call me in a few days and that was a month ago, he never called. They asked me NOT to file a complaint directly with southwest because they wouldn't get back to me but I did it anyways (I feel they didn't want the complains rolling in to the actual SW about how horrible they make their company look) Anyways I am still waiting for a response from the real Southwest about my complaint.[/QUOTE

Can you send me the info on who to call and complain too..Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York

53 months ago

Got a question... If after you go to the face to face interview the panel said they would call me in 2 weeks. I took the fingerprints but not the drug test. What are the steps after you go to the face to face and how long does it take after the 7-10 days. Does anyone know if you can call the background thing??? Please let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred01MOM in New York, New York

53 months ago

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas said: Heres how my hiring process went:
-phone interview/ told me she was gunna refer me to another lady incharge of interviews and she did
-That interview lady called me up a couple days later for me to choose a interview date and time
-I did my interview the following thursday as well as being finger printed to the same day.
-then 4 days later monday got called and to do a drug test!
-then 1 week later called and offered a job ramp agent postion here in my city dallas texas . you just gotta LUV it!
-but any way i just finsihed my first week its really kool! good luck to you!

I see your hiring process mine went almost the same but the panel said they would call me in 2 weeks and I have not done the drug test yet does this mean I do not stand a chance?? or what do you think this means? I did do the fingerprint part..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

53 months ago

EJ FRESH in Grand Prairie, Texas said: Well today is june 6 2010. i have just been cleared for everything. drug test, work backround and finger prints. its a preety long process. i started everything may 21 2010. and it depends on your experience. like me i have a year and ahalf experience work on alaska airlines as a ramp agent at DFW airport. so right away she got me set up for the interview. the same day i did the interview i did finger printing. then couple days later i did drug test. then 2 weeks got cleared from backround check=] i just takes time but if she didnt offer u a interview or say she will refer you then the odds are high that you wont get the face to face. but you should keep calling back every week check in

Hey Ej! I too live in Dallas, and i just got back from my F2F, no drug test, just fingerprinting. I also have 1 year Ramp ex for UAL DfW. How much of it is really experience????? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

Anyone here that did the f2f in OKC

, ( for reservation) wanna share their hiring experience ? Did f2f today and was told when I sat down that 'interviewer' likes like short and sweet.. It lasted abt 20ish minutes, 'interviewer' asked if that was quick enuff, explained training and said I was lucky I interviewed when I did because theres another round after this one and I would have more senoriety... Then again I got the " u will get a call by next wekend to tell you next step" .....

Just dont think I made it for the offer and I HATE waiting for bad news, so if someone could share their expeirence !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois

53 months ago

SunnyDayz - I was scheduled to be in OKC for a F2F interview and I turned it down...I have my phone interview for a Source of Support position with Southwest...I was really nervous about turning down an opportunity to interview, but I really want to relocate to Dallas...so I am keeping my fingers crossed...The people that I have spoke with thus far have been very helpful and informative...How do you feel about your interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

53 months ago

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois said: SunnyDayz - I was scheduled to be in OKC for a F2F interview and I turned it down...I have my phone interview for a Source of Support position with Southwest...I was really nervous about turning down an opportunity to interview, but I really want to relocate to Dallas...so I am keeping my fingers crossed...The people that I have spoke with thus far have been very helpful and informative...How do you feel about your interview?

I felt it went good, yet even when interviews go well, as i have learned in the past, it does not mean you get the position. Now, i just have to wait and see, which is driving me crazy! During my interview for Ramp, I had a man from HR and 2 active Ramp Agents asking me questions. I was so nervous!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois said: SunnyDayz - I was scheduled to be in OKC for a F2F interview and I turned it down...I have my phone interview for a Source of Support position with Southwest...I was really nervous about turning down an opportunity to interview, but I really want to relocate to Dallas...so I am keeping my fingers crossed...The people that I have spoke with thus far have been very helpful and informative...How do you feel about your interview?

... Sheesh, I dunno... I was told right when we were walking down the hall and into the room that "they" likem to keep their interviews short and sweet..... And said thisn was just to let us phone interviewees ask any unasked questions because the phone interviews kinda blind sides people and they are all nervous.... I just dont know.. I keep reading abt people being ' fingerprinted' and I wasnt , however, this isnt an airport position... I was told I was lucky in where I was interviewing because there was gonna be a second round and I would have more senority... ,, But I truly dont feel Ive been selected..

I hate the waiting game of rejection.. !!! JUST LET ME KNOW already !!! HA !! .. Oh I nwas told 1 to 1.5 weeks... so hopefully someone else that did the OKC f2f will pop on and share their experience so I can sleep !.. HAHAHA ! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois said: SunnyDayz - I was scheduled to be in OKC for a F2F interview and I turned it down...I have my phone interview for a Source of Support position with Southwest...I was really nervous about turning down an opportunity to interview, but I really want to relocate to Dallas...so I am keeping my fingers crossed...The people that I have spoke with thus far have been very helpful and informative...How do you feel about your interview?

BTW.. whats a Source of Support position ?? and GOOD luck !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Justin in Santa Clarita, California

53 months ago

So, I applied for the ramp agent position at LAX. The job was open on their website for one day, July 14, and I was lucky enough to catch it and get my application sent. How long after the job closes online do they take to make calls? Did everyone else apply online too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

Has ANYONE but me ( so it seems) done the phone, then f2f interview ??( for reservation/ customer service , off airport) If so what was/ is your experience so far ?.. Please share !!! .. I did my f2f Wednesday, and am SOO uncertain how the interview went.. I called the person who did my phone interview and asked if there was any type of status , and I got the same ole " we have several interviews to read thru and everyone will hear something 1.5-2 weeks "..... Is this the standard blow off of " dont call us, we'll call u, you didnt get the job" answer ??

Also, someone had said that then people in OAK that do the phone interviews werent true WN employees.. Incorrect.. I asked my f2f person abt their journey thru WN and nope, they started ramp !!!...

Please someone share their reservation/ csr interview experience !!! I dont think I passed, and would like some confirmation to the fact , SO I CAN SLEEP !!.. HA ! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

53 months ago

I had my F2F on wednesday here in Dallas, and i too feel weird. It is so frustrating to not know what they thought. I too got the we will contact you in 2 weeks. I do have 1 year ex on the Ramp with United, but that is not all they are looking for. I guess we are all in the same boat huh?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

Yeah, guess so !!.. I worked a year at CO ticket counter..... I SOOO know how u feel... and the person who did my f2f told me as we are walking back to the office " I like to keep mine short and sweet and that they only do the f2f because ppl are caught off guard with the phone interview.. THEN procedes to tell me after a bit that " youre lucky youre interviewing now because we are gonna have another round and that gives you more senority...".... as looking out window constantly while talking to me.. And when its all over says " see told ya.. short n sweet.." ... GAAAAWWWWDDD JUST TELL ME Y or N !!!!" hahaha !! :)

Please ley me know when u hear something !! We will have either a pity party or a PARTY party together !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

53 months ago

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Yeah, guess so !!.. I worked a year at CO ticket counter..... I SOOO know how u feel... and the person who did my f2f told me as we are walking back to the office " I like to keep mine short and sweet and that they only do the f2f because ppl are caught off guard with the phone interview.. THEN procedes to tell me after a bit that " youre lucky youre interviewing now because we are gonna have another round and that gives you more senority...".... as looking out window constantly while talking to me.. And when its all over says " see told ya.. short n sweet.." ... GAAAAWWWWDDD JUST TELL ME Y or N !!!!" hahaha !! :)

Please ley me know when u hear something !! We will have either a pity party or a PARTY party together !!!

I will, and since we interviewed on the same day, it will be interesting to see what happens!!!! Hopefully, we will party party together!!!!!!!!!!!! Finger's crossed!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois

53 months ago

Still haven't heard anything about my face to face interview...for the Source of Support position...I was told during the phone interview that I would hear from the schduling coordinator to set up a face to face interview within a few days...well that was on Thursday...I hate the waiting game. I feel bad that I turned down my face to face for OKC Res position...but I had gotten a call for the Support position that pays more and is in the State where my family is...I hope that didn't mess me up! =(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

53 months ago

I guess we are all in the same boat. Just think positive! They would also be lucky to have us on board!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

What does the Source Support position do ? .. And I have heard that they can take a bit to get back with people , WHEN they tell people someone will contact them to set up an interview.. Now the ones who get the phone interview and get the OH SO dreaded "ok, I have no more questions and we still have a few candidtaes to talk to and we will contact you in about X days...", they 9.5 times out of 10 dont get the call back.. .. Me being that .5 of that !!!! ( but I still got the face to face and was floored when I was called back 2 days later )...

I think you will be fine !.. Me on the other hand, just not great vibes ( heck I missed the vibes on the phone interview.. HA ) .. but Im usually pretty good at deciphering ..

And I agree .. they would be SOO VERY lucky to have us aboard..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois

53 months ago

I sent the entire job description...but I was in a position like this for United Airlines...and in a nutshell...when the Res agent, was out of solutions...they would transfer the "irate" customer to our helpdesk...and we would take over the call and if I couldn't make the situation better...we would give them the number for consumer relations at headquarters! I enjoyed the job...However, United closed down in Rockford...and at the time, I couldn't move to Chicago and the job didn't pay enough to commute...but BOY do I miss the benefits of working for an airline...so I am praying that I get this job! PLUS...I want to live in Texas...alot of my family have relocated from Illinois to Texas and Tennessee...so I HAVE to get this job! Good luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

onemackmommy in Carrollton, Texas

53 months ago

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois said: I sent the entire job description...but I was in a position like this for United Airlines...and in a nutshell...when the Res agent, was out of solutions...they would transfer the "irate" customer to our helpdesk...and we would take over the call and if I couldn't make the situation better...we would give them the number for consumer relations at headquarters! I enjoyed the job...However, United closed down in Rockford...and at the time, I couldn't move to Chicago and the job didn't pay enough to commute...but BOY do I miss the benefits of working for an airline...so I am praying that I get this job! PLUS...I want to live in Texas...alot of my family have relocated from Illinois to Texas and Tennessee...so I HAVE to get this job! Good luck to you!

I am hoping good things for all of us! Please, anyone that gets any kind of news, good or bad, PLEASE share!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SunnyDayz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

53 months ago

.. Nothing yet, but have a question for all yall.. When is/was everyones projected Class Date ? Meaning I was told the Res is 8/22

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dnhoward in Rockford, Illinois

53 months ago

Ok...I got my call today for my face 2 face...I have to fly to DFW...Does anyone know if they help you get to the interview? I am in Illinois and I plan on relocating to DFW. I do have a friend that works for the airlines...and I can get a buddy pass, however...the person from People Services, asked which airport am I flying out which made me think they are going to assist me in getting to the airport. Does that seem weird?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.