SWA CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE HIRING PROCESS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 175)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

judysgirl in Gilbert, Arizona

44 months ago

APPLIED ONLINE FOR SWA CUST REP,RCVD EMAIL RE PHONE SCREEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER/INVITED TO F2F AT END OF PHONE SCREEN/ HAD A F2F ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW,RECRUITER WAS REALLY FRIENDLY AND EASY GOING. MY INTERVIEW WAS ACTUALLY FUN! REVIEWED ALL ASPECTS OF POSITION/TRAINING/BENEFITS ETC.WITH ME. WE TALKED FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR. AFTERWARDS I WAS INFORMED SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME WITHIN 2 WEEKS BY PHONE OR EMAIL TO INFORM ME IF I WILL BE INVITED TO PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP IN HIRING. I SEE A LOT OF FOLKS HAVE POSTED ON THIS SITE THAT THEY WERE DRUG TESTED/FINGERPRINTED/BG CHECKED AL ON THE SAME DAY OF F2F INTERVIEW. SINCE I DID HAVE ALL THAT HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY DOES IT MEAN I PROBABLY WILL NOT BE HIRED? REALLY WANT TO WORK AT SWA!!!!!! I ALSO HAD A LETTER OF REC FROM A CURRENT SWA FA. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Izzy in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

43 months ago

Most of those people were interviewed for other positions. CS&S works a little bit different. There are several of us on here that have been through this process together. They usually call within a week and a half. They'll ask if you're interested in a position with the company & after you say YES, they'll give you instructions to go for your drug test, they'll also email these instructions to you. After you set up & go for your DT they will forward your application/background paperwork you signed for that portion of it. IF the background company calls you make sure you call them back ASAP b/c that's the most difficult portion of the hiring process. I personally had to track down info and fax it to them b/c they were having difficulty getting it from a former employer. After that it'll take them a week (or more) to get back to you. They'll either offer you a contingent position (contingent on you passing your DT & BG) or if that process' quickly they'll just give you an offer of employment.
After ALL of that, you'll get your start date if they didn't tell you in the interview what class they were going to try to get you into. Then it's just a matter of waiting. CS&S is at a reservation center and then there's a position that's actually at the airport ticket counter. IF you work at the airport you'll be finger printed, if you're just at the res center you won't.

It takes time, just make sure you try to respond to any emails/phone calls quickly so that you're not passed over. I know that my class has 18 and the other class @ our center has 20. After you're offered employment (at least for reservations) you'll fly to Dallas for FLY class for 2 1/2 days and then go back to your home base to begin your classes there. @ our FLY class there were about 170 new employees with us from all over, ABQ, PHX, HOU, OKC, and I think BWI & MDW were there also.
It took close to 4 weeks total for me from the time I had my f2f until I flew to Dallas.

Good LUCK!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Izzy in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Most of those people were interviewed for other positions. CS&S works a little bit different. There are several of us on here that have been through this process together. They usually call within a week and a half. They'll ask if you're interested in a position with the company & after you say YES, they'll give you instructions to go for your drug test, they'll also email these instructions to you. After you set up & go for your DT they will forward your application/background paperwork you signed for that portion of it. IF the background company calls you make sure you call them back ASAP b/c that's the most difficult portion of the hiring process. I personally had to track down info and fax it to them b/c they were having difficulty getting it from a former employer. After that it'll take them a week (or more) to get back to you. They'll either offer you a contingent position (contingent on you passing your DT & BG) or if that process' quickly they'll just give you an offer of employment.
After ALL of that, you'll get your start date if they didn't tell you in the interview what class they were going to try to get you into. Then it's just a matter of waiting. CS&S is at a reservation center and then there's a position that's actually at the airport ticket counter. IF you work at the airport you'll be finger printed, if you're just at the res center you won't.

It takes time, just make sure you try to respond to any emails/phone calls quickly so that you're not passed over. I know that my class has 18 and the other class @ our center has 20. After you're offered employment (at least for reservations) you'll fly to Dallas for FLY class for 2 1/2 days and then go back to your home base to begin your classes there. @ our FLY class there were about 170 new employees with us from all over, ABQ, PHX, HOU, OKC, and I think BWI & MDW were there also.
It took close to 4 weeks total for me from the time I had my f2f until I

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Thanks for info izzy. Got email 2 days after f2f saying I was not selected and could continue to apply for open positions. Applied for 4 jobs at SWA this year. Had 1 phone screen no f2f for that job, then another phone screen and I was offered f2f at end of call. Thought interview went well,did my homework? Recruiter very friendly,asked how I show my fun luving personality, I was aware of SWA 40th so I gave her a card I made for SWA 40th anniversary because I wanted to show I have a sense of humor. It was cute I copied SWA 40th logo and put hearts on it. She really laughed and gave me a high 5! She said that is what SWA is looking for that kind of creative/fun spirit! I had questions about SWA app question 13 have you ever broken the law? 8 years ago during a verbal argument with a person I was grabbed. I pushed that person off me and they fell down. I walked away. A few hours later a cop was at my home. He said she was charging me with battery? He did not arrest me he gave me a ticket for city ordinace vilolation. He said I could claim charge on her. I did not. I thought the whole thing was foolish. I go to court,tell the truth and judge gives me supervison,I had to pay court cost 125.00. I did not know I had to go back after months of sup ended for case to be dismissed. I do not live in state of incident anymore and have to go back to appear in court for expungement. I called the courts before my f2f and they sent me transcript and emails saying I was not convicted of a crime. I was given supervision for ordinace violation and that record can be expunged. Court said never say yes to question of conviction regarding that issue. I wanted to be honest so I explained all that to SWA people dept before and during f2f.Had the original court doc's and gave copies. I think that is why I did not get the job, not sure. Worked for fed gov for 20+ years,never had altercation in workplace. 1 case,4 traffic tickets in 32 years.I 4got tickets,sent SWA email. No SWA job ever now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ramper in Orlando, Florida

43 months ago

judysgrl,

I wouldnt say ever, but that makes it very hard to get a job with them. Maybe next time dont say anything about it if the court says not to? Good luck and keep trying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Izzy in Edmond, Oklahoma

43 months ago

judysgirl in Gilbert, Arizona said: Thanks for info izzy. Got email 2 days after f2f saying I was not selected and could continue to apply for open positions. Applied for 4 jobs at SWA this year. Had 1 phone screen no f2f for that job, then another phone screen and I was offered f2f at end of call. Thought interview went well,did my homework? Recruiter very friendly,asked how I show my fun luving personality, I was aware of SWA 40th so I gave her a card I made for SWA 40th anniversary because I wanted to show I have a sense of humor. It was cute I copied SWA 40th logo and put hearts on it. She really laughed and gave me a high 5! She said that is what SWA is looking for that kind of creative/fun spirit!

Sorry, I've been in class. I think I'd follow ramper's advice. I only filled out the one app and got hired so my memory of exactly what it say is sketchy...but if it says have you ever been "convicted" I'd go ahead and so no. I know that if the bg people have questions they'll contact you and I've been told that the company will give you the opportunity to explain any thing negative they might find. I don't know that for gospel, but it's what I've been told by other employees. Keep applying. It sounds like you made a very good impression & I have also been told that the bg company only researches what you put on paper....again, don't know if that's 100% and it's NEVER good to lie, but I've heard people say that when they've worked a bunch of temp jobs they just put down the major ones, not all the in betweens.

Good luck!

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

Izzy I have some questions about the call center positions. Is there good money to be made there vs. Beng at the airport? The starting pay was lower than what I thought. Is there shift differential. Does mandatory OT pay the same as voluntary. The hirng rep didn't go into much detail in the interview. I've never worked for an airline before nor a union and everyone seems to be excitd about free flying but when do you have the chance to do it if their working you six days a week? I hear the conpany is nice but 11.12 and hr is daunting. I hear a lot of airport workers opinions but now call center workers. What are the pros and cans? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Izzy I have some questions about the call center positions. Is there good money to be made there vs. Beng at the airport? The starting pay was lower than what I thought. Is there shift differential. Does mandatory OT pay the same as voluntary. The hirng rep didn't go into much detail in the interview. I've never worked for an airline before nor a union and everyone seems to be excitd about free flying but when do you have the chance to do it if their working you six days a week? I hear the conpany is nice but 11.12 and hr is daunting. I hear a lot of airport workers opinions but now call center workers. What are the pros and cans? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

I am so sorry it took me this long to get back to you. Work has been insane :)

During class I was able to fly a couple timeson the weekends & we my regular schedule I've managed to pull a couple 3 day weekends & go somewhere.
V oluntary ot (vot) pays time & a half, mando pays double time. I love it. Yes there is shift differential.
If you get offered a job they'll email you a packet with all the info in it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Izzy in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: I am so sorry it took me this long to get back to you. Work has been insane :)

During class I was able to fly a couple timeson the weekends & we my regular schedule I've managed to pull a couple 3 day weekends & go somewhere.
V oluntary ot (vot) pays time & a half, mando pays double time. I love it. Yes there is shift differential.
If you get offered a job they'll email you a packet with all the info in it.

Hey Izzy! thanks for the awesome feedback! Double time for mando sounds great. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the job. I'm assuming I got it if i went for drug screening, but i am waiting to see an offer before i get too excited. I applied for the okc call center as well becuase I use to live there and wouldnt mind moving back, but they responded to my chicago app. (which is totally fine with me) I love my okc people!!

Thats great that you are able to get out and travel. How long have you been with the company? I worked for a company who only cared about numbers and their employees werent to high on their list for good relations. Everyone on here seems to have good things to say about southwest which means alot. Thanks for taking the time out to respond. Get some rest chickie!!! :)

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey Izzy! thanks for the awesome feedback! Double time for mando sounds great. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the job. I'm assuming I got it if i went for drug screening, but i am waiting to see an offer before i get too excited. I applied for the okc call center as well becuase I use to live there and wouldnt mind moving back, but they responded to my chicago app. (which is totally fine with me) I love my okc people!!

Thats great that you are able to get out and travel. How long have you been with the company? I worked for a company who only cared about numbers and their employees werent to high on their list for good relations. Everyone on here seems to have good things to say about southwest which means alot. Thanks for taking the time out to respond. Get some rest chickie!!! :)

Hello Faith~ How is your hiring process going so far. I am expected to join the Sept 25th training class but there was issues with my BG and it just cleared. I was just wondering if you have heard anything back concerning the position? I'm hoping that it didn't clear too late.

ExcitedInOKC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

40 months ago

Just got hired for the September 25th training class with Southwest!

Looking forward to this new opportunity!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello Faith~ How is your hiring process going so far. I am expected to join the Sept 25th training class but there was issues with my BG and it just cleared. I was just wondering if you have heard anything back concerning the position? I'm hoping that it didn't clear too late.

Hello Glamourgirl!

I spoke to our employment coordinator yesterday. SW will be notifying candidates sometime next week. I recieved an email this afternoon stating they are waiting for the chicago center to finalize training dates and they are also waiting for all the test results to come in. I know the one we are probably assigned to is the one for 25th if we get the job. (Crossing fingers for the both of us:))

Did you take the drug test yet?

Well, my f2f was Aug 18th. About 4 hours later they called and told me i was being pushed thru for the BG. they needed one small question answered on the 19th from BG. i called and emailed the repsonse, by monday the 22th the rep said everything checked out. On the 24th i recieved an email for the drug screening - i completed the testing the next day and emailed our coordinator that it was taken care of. so far thats all - just waiting.

I believe you are applying for the position at the airport. I will be at the business center as a Reservation agent. I know airport employees have more of a process to go through vs. the call center. so your process may take a little longer than mine. I'm rooting for you girl! Keep me posted as well!

40 months ago

ExcitedInOKC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Just got hired for the September 25th training class with Southwest!

Looking forward to this new opportunity!!!

Congrats. I'm waiting on a response from them as well. Hopefully i will know something by next week. what position were you offered?

ExcitedInOKC

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: Congrats. I'm waiting on a response from them as well. Hopefully i will know something by next week. what position were you offered?

Thank you! Hope to see you on board as well! Customer Service Representative in Oklahoma City!

40 months ago

you're welcome! I hope so too.

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello Glamourgirl!

I spoke to our employment coordinator yesterday. SW will be notifying candidates sometime next week. I recieved an email this afternoon stating they are waiting for the chicago center to finalize training dates and they are also waiting for all the test results to come in. I know the one we are probably assigned to is the one for 25th if we get the job. (Crossing fingers for the both of us:))

Did you take the drug test yet?

Well, my f2f was Aug 18th. About 4 hours later they called and told me i was being pushed thru for the BG. they needed one small question answered on the 19th from BG. i called and emailed the repsonse, by monday the 22th the rep said everything checked out. On the 24th i recieved an email for the drug screening - i completed the testing the next day and emailed our coordinator that it was taken care of. so far thats all - just waiting.

I believe you are applying for the position at the airport. I will be at the business center as a Reservation agent. I know airport employees have more of a process to go through vs. the call center. so your process may take a little longer than mine. I'm rooting for you girl! Keep me posted as well!

Hey Faith~ I am also up for the same position. It will be at the business center. I'm relieved to know that my process was not completed too late. Keeping my fingers crossed as well!

DaiDreamer in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

Hi, I went in for my interview on the 17th and was called the same day to take drug test. I completed the DT about a day later. I know they were doing my BG because they called my job. I got an email saying they are waiting on test results. I was a little confused on what results they were speaking of. Two weeks seems long to wait for DT results. Hopefully I will start with the September 25th class.

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Hey Faith~ I am also up for the same position. It will be at the business center. I'm relieved to know that my process was not completed too late. Keeping my fingers crossed as well!

Hi, I went in for my interview on the 17th and was called the same day to take drug test. I completed the DT about a day later. I know they were doing my BG because they called my job. I got an email saying they are waiting on test results. I was a little confused on what results they were speaking of. Two weeks seems long to wait for DT results. Hopefully I will start with the September 25th class

40 months ago

DaiDreamer in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi, I went in for my interview on the 17th and was called the same day to take drug test. I completed the DT about a day later. I know they were doing my BG because they called my job. I got an email saying they are waiting on test results. I was a little confused on what results they were speaking of. Two weeks seems long to wait for DT results. Hopefully I will start with the September 25th class.

DaiDreamer... yeah I thought that was odd too. She did say they were calling as the backgrounds cleared. I think it may take a week or so.

40 months ago

DaiDreamer~ We interviewed the same day, I interviewed on the 17th and drug tested on the 19th.

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: DaiDreamer~ We interviewed the same day, I interviewed on the 17th and drug tested on the 19th.

May be we saw one another! The interview was mad short. I thought it would have been more in depth. She basically went over my work history. I was actually surprised to get a call back but happy at the same time.

40 months ago

Daidreamer and glamourgirl...

Do you know anyone currently working at the chicago center? I never hear from reservation agents on here. Its always csa's.

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: Daidreamer and glamourgirl...

Do you know anyone currently working at the chicago center? I never hear from reservation agents on here. Its always csa's.

Not a soul. I have questions about the call center but seldom see post from csr's and don't think I have seen a post from anyone at the Chicago center.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

There were a couple of peeps in my class that had been at the chicago center, left the company & came back & ended up getting on in OKC with me. But one of them quit not long after starting & the other x-ferd to Hou. I think they said it was kind of a small center. But I'm really not sure.
What ?? Do y'all have & I'll try to answer...I'm off the next 3 days & should have the time to check back.

40 months ago

Hey Izzy, I was just wondering about the nature of the call center. I had a call center job in okc with another company and I felt so burnt out and the company could care less. The chicago center closes at midnight from what I was told. I know every location is different. As far as your work day goes does the day drag. I know I hear some folks pulling 4 12hr shifts back to back and being called in on their day off.

How often does that happen? Do you work in a fun and supportive environment? How is your work life balance? Are the raises decent? Sorry to drill you. Lol. If I'm lucky enough to get the job it would be a 25k + plus pay cut (which makes me a bit nervous) but I also hear I can make it up in overtime. Ok I will hush now:)

40 months ago

Received an email today stating that I should hear something by next week and that they are just waiting for test results and for the Chicago center to confirm training dates and times. I was sure glad to see that email. Anybody else received this email as well?

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Received an email today stating that I should hear something by next week and that they are just waiting for test results and for the Chicago center to confirm training dates and times. I was sure glad to see that email. Anybody else received this email as well?

Yeah I got that email Thursday or Friday of last week. I wonder if someone got the email and then wasn't offered the position? Everyone keeps saying they think I (or we) got it. This waiting is rough, but I understand its a process. If I hear something else I will let you know. Maybe we can be study buddies with daidream if we all get hired. In the f2f the lady said its a lot of information to retain in a short time and people end up dropping out of training. Ttyl girl

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: Yeah I got that email Thursday or Friday of last week. I wonder if someone got the email and then wasn't offered the position? Everyone keeps saying they think I (or we) got it. This waiting is rough, but I understand its a process. If I hear something else I will let you know. Maybe we can be study buddies with daidream if we all get hired. In the f2f the lady said its a lot of information to retain in a short time and people end up dropping out of training. Ttyl girl

I just got a call from the coordinator but I missed the called!!! I am trying to call her back now. I hope its good news!

40 months ago

DaiDreamer in Chicago, Illinois said: I just got a call from the coordinator but I missed the called!!! I am trying to call her back now. I hope its good news!

JUST GOT AN OFFER! : )

40 months ago

Congrats DaiDreamer!!!!! So were you informed of the training dates/times?

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: Yeah I got that email Thursday or Friday of last week. I wonder if someone got the email and then wasn't offered the position? Everyone keeps saying they think I (or we) got it. This waiting is rough, but I understand its a process. If I hear something else I will let you know. Maybe we can be study buddies with daidream if we all get hired. In the f2f the lady said its a lot of information to retain in a short time and people end up dropping out of training. Ttyl girl

DaiDreamer offered just made me excited....we should be hearing something soon...In the f2f you were given a lot of information. My interview was very short!

40 months ago

*offer

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Congrats DaiDreamer!!!!! So were you informed of the training dates/times?

Training starts on the 25th in Dallas for 2 1/2 days then back to the Chicago center with 2 classes 6am-230pm and 3pm-1130pm (Monday-Friday) I picked the morning class.

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: DaiDreamer offered just made me excited....we should be hearing something soon...In the f2f you were given a lot of information. My interview was very short!

My interview was very short. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I honestly didn't feel I made a big impression. I almost didn't go to the interview because I lost my keys inside my purse. I was running late but somehow I made it to the center in less than 15 minutes. God had to be with me because I ran into absolutely no traffic. LOL

40 months ago

DaiDreamer in Chicago, Illinois said: My interview was very short. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I honestly didn't feel I made a big impression. I almost didn't go to the interview because I lost my keys inside my purse. I was running late but somehow I made it to the center in less than 15 minutes. God had to be with me because I ran into absolutely no traffic. LOL

Cracking up @ lost your keys inside your purse. Sounds like me. My interview was at 9am and I accounted for traffic and was there in around 15 mins too....I didnt realize that I was that close. The building we interviewed in, is that the Chicago center where we will be working?

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Cracking up @ lost your keys inside your purse. Sounds like me. My interview was at 9am and I accounted for traffic and was there in around 15 mins too....I didnt realize that I was that close. The building we interviewed in, is that the Chicago center where we will be working?

There was a hole in the pocket of my purse and they slipped inside. I was like WTH! How does that happen? She just emailed me the packet and from what I understand it is the same facility.

40 months ago

just got an offer! i got the afternoon evening class!

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: just got an offer! i got the afternoon evening class!

CONGRATS!! I am soooo stoked about this! I have been searching for a job for what feels like FOREVER!

40 months ago

so excited! glamourgirl your next!!! stay by the phone - got mt fingers crossed! congrats to you too as well Daidreamer!

40 months ago

Congrats Faith!!! *excitement building* lol....did you have a choice of which class like daidreamer?

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Congrats Faith!!! *excitement building* lol....did you have a choice of which class like daidreamer?

No I didnt have a choice. I'm not the best morning person :)So I was happy to get the afternooon. I think our regular shifts well be afternoon evenings from what the lady in my f2f said. So at least I will be use to it by then. I'm just happy I have a seat in the place! I got laid off back in feb. This was the only call back I recieved out of a tons of applications. Plus I wanted to work for SW.
I am so relieved.

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: No I didnt have a choice. I'm not the best morning person :)So I was happy to get the afternooon. I think our regular shifts well be afternoon evenings from what the lady in my f2f said. So at least I will be use to it by then. I'm just happy I have a seat in the place! I got laid off back in feb. This was the only call back I recieved out of a tons of applications. Plus I wanted to work for SW.
I am so relieved.

I have interviewed at tons of places and for the most part the interviews went well so I was stumped as to why I wasn't hired a lot of times. The job market is so tough and you never really know why an employer doesn't think you are a good "fit". I think I got passed over for a job because the hiring manager didn't like my shoes LOL. She gave me the impression she was jealous her bunion surgery wouldn't allow her to wear such heels. The interview stories I could tell! I probably should have blogged my journey. I am grateful for the job.

40 months ago

@Faith~ I know what you mean about the happy to just have a seat!! @daidreamer~ you're hilarious! Bunion surgery!! LMBO!!

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: @Faith~ I know what you mean about the happy to just have a seat!! @daidreamer~ you're hilarious! Bunion surgery!! LMBO!!

LOL...I have ran into so strange people over the past few months. I could see the hate in her eyes (SMH) as she looked at my shoes...my shoes were mad cute though. I had my first interview with her and we had nice rapport. After I wore those shoes I was no longer in the running hahahaha. She was giving me the side eye -_-

40 months ago

DaiDreamer in Chicago, Illinois said: LOL...I have ran into so strange people over the past few months. I could see the hate in her eyes (SMH) as she looked at my shoes...my shoes were mad cute though. I had my first interview with her and we had nice rapport. After I wore those shoes I was no longer in the running hahahaha. She was giving me the side eye -_-

LOL Daidreamer - thats hilarious! i was starting to think people just didnt like my personality or maybe i was over qualified. but i said the heck with them maybe it just wasnt for me and kept going. after a while i didnt take it personal anymore.

you have to send us a pic of these shoes lady! lol
anything yet glamourgirl?

40 months ago

Nothing yet girl...this phone aint left my side...I'm trying to figure out at what point I became a nervous wreck. I didnt go to the gym (any excuse, right?) and working out in the yard is not working because I keep checking my phone and computer. They are probably at lunch now.

40 months ago

glamourgirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Nothing yet girl...this phone aint left my side...I'm trying to figure out at what point I became a nervous wreck. I didnt go to the gym (any excuse, right?) and working out in the yard is not working because I keep checking my phone and computer. They are probably at lunch now.

Hang in there! They are going to call! I will make sure I bring my hot shoes to Dallas! I won't wear them as I understand we will be doing a ton of walking. That heel is about 4 1/2 inches. I would need my on foot surgery.

40 months ago

Faith_chicago in Chicago, Illinois said: i am so not a high heels person. lol well at least not 4 1/2 inches. yes hang in there glamourgirl.

They have a platform in the front so they aren't that bad. It actually helps to balance and to be a heel somewhat comfortable. A very good friend blessed me with them. They definitively were not in the kid's budget lol.

40 months ago

I love platform heels...deceivingly high heels! and wedges too just not as sexy as those platform .....boy I just had a phone call come in and I answered on the first ring..lol thirsty! Wasnt them! ugh!

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.