How to get a job at Spectrum Healthcare Resources.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Spectrum Healthcare Resources? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

TRUE FACT in Phoenix, Arizona

85 months ago

ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY ADVERTISED JOB-OPENING PROVIDED OR CONTRACTED-OUT BY/THRU THIS COMPANY, SINCE, I'VE EXPERIENCED THAT THEIR 'ADS" ARE NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE & TRUE, FOR EXAMPLE ONE JOB STATED THAT IS WAS "PERMANENT FULL-TIME" ONLY TO LATER-LEARN (AFTER THE EXPENSE & TIME INVOLVED FOR THE INTERVIEW) THAT THE JOB WAS "LIMITED-TERM AND WITHOUT A PERMANENT STATUS".. SO - IS BEST TO GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING, BEFORE OTHERWISE POSSIBLY WASTING TIME ON AN INTERVIEW ON AN INACCURATE JOB :<(-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

thanks-- in Phoenix, Arizona

85 months ago

thanks--

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jones

84 months ago

yes - i got the exact same experience from the Spectrum people who are still advertising for a "permanent full-time" Pharmacist job, only to later learn that the position was in fact a 2-month position and without ANY possibility of longer, at a military base..

so, they are obviously & clearly "exaggerating" in their ads..

have since opened my own pharmacy and am glad don't have to deal with all the idiot outsourced third-party H.-R. people anymore for a job, as - i NOW have a career..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

kk jj in Saint Louis, Missouri

72 months ago

They have a very high turn over rate in St. Louis, MO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Spectrum Are Liars in Watertown, New York

40 months ago

I do not personally work for Spectrum, but a good friend of mine does, and based on her experience with them I'd never recommend this company to anyone. They will offer a decent salary so that you'll agree to work for them, then lower it significantly before you sign a contract. They are rude to their employees and treat them as cattle with dollar signs above their heads. They are unwilling to negotiate reasonable salaries and tend to pay significantly less than the market offers. Poor communication, poor leadership, poor pay, poor benefits, lying, and rude behavior by recruiters. Do not trust a word they say. If you do choose to work for them, get EVERYTHING IN WRITING! DO NOT TRUST THEY WILL FOLLOW THROUGH ON THEIR WORD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Job Hunter in Livonia, Michigan

34 months ago

This company should be avoid if you work in healthcare. Their ads are extremely misleading and exaggerated. They bid on government contracts so that makes me have questions about their ethics ;)

I was offered an position until they got the govt. contract. The, the offer was rescinded. Waited two months for a job that did not come through despite many promises by the recruiter. I notice the same ads are posted over and over again all over the internet. I know people in healthcare looking for jobs so I do not believe that a position for a nurse or doctor would be vacant for 6 months to a year like the recruiter said.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.