How to get a job at Spherion.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Mike Reece in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

115 months ago

If you are looking for a position wtih Spherion, please give me a call. I am Recruiter with Spherion in the Philadelphia Office. I can be reached at 215-568-5899.

Sincerely,

Mike Reece

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Atlanta Mome in Conyers, Georgia

112 months ago

What is going on in the job market? I am an experience older worker and look good at least 20 yrs younger. I am going back to school for my degree, but in the meantime I need a real job to pay for my new car and mortgage. I am on the brink of filing bankrupt soon. Noone is willing to give ME a chance. Atlanta Job market is full of crap and swindlers and liars.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Atlanta Mome in Norcross, Georgia

112 months ago

I realy appreciate your thoughts, Most of your tips I have used, no cable, no land line phone. no internet access, no hairstylist,no manicures, (had one pedicure to last all summer hopefully.) Rarely eat out at restaurants,no vacations for the past 2 years. Driving or flying is out of the question. Now my home and transportation is in jeophardy.Tell me about how the county can assist one in keeping their home. I want to work and maintain myself. Can you believe I am going on an interview 13th July with Verizon, was it a good company to work for, I will try it even if it is crap work for 12.50hr more than I make now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PeterHope in fort Lauderdale, Florida

82 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Spherion? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Don't do it. Worst company to work for. I took a job at Spherion Headquarters and it was a terrible experience. I was desperate for work and I would have been better off staying at home. I'm writing this to try and save someone else from making the same mistake. From start to finish they are a bad company. They don't care about their employees, they are inefficient, unprofessional, don't pay what the employees are worth, and haven't given a raise or even a review in years. The list goes on and on. Google some reviews of working at Spherion and see for yourself. Not everybody can be wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

john.wilder@*****.*** in Marysville, Ohio

78 months ago

Spherion: Professional Market Surveyors said: Hi Atlanta Mome: I understand how you are feeling right now. I also have been out of work for almost 1 year. This has affected every aspect of my life. Most importantly, financially. In my wildest dreams, I never imagined being in this situation especially since I have always been a successful sales professional and I still am not able to gain employment. I was part of a mass layoff with Verizon Business(10,000 employees and no it was not in the news anywhere...) last year. I had to collect unemployment as a way to pay some of my bills. I do not know all factes of your situation so I will make suggestions based on my personal situation. First and foremost since you are on the brink of foreclosure; consider these:
Review expenses and decide what is a need and what is a want. If you have cable TV; cancel it and buy rabbit ears at Radio Shack. Also, review telephone expenses. For ie, do you have a land line, cell phone, internet connection. I cancelled everything except my cell phone. Early termination fees was $100; but outweighed the $1800 I would have continued to pay to date for these services. My cell provider, T-Mobile has a service offering available through some of their phones like Motorola phones that has a data card and voice card for blue tooth. Yes, I now use my cell phone for both internet and cell. With regards to power usage; consider using space heaters in the winter months rather than electric heat. As for hair treatment; I have stopped seeing my $200 hair stylist and discovered L'Oreal Performance which cost $8 at the supermarket. So far I have saved over $1000.00. If you are having difficulty paying mortgage/rent contact your local county to see if they can assist you. They want to help you before you resort to bankruptcy. I have many more cost cutting tips if interested...

no wonder your going broke.whats the matter mcdonalds mot good for you.you are a lazy ass.work as adishwasher

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.