job fair

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

columbia, sc in Columbia, South Carolina

91 months ago

I attended the job fair in Columbia, SC on May 1st for Staples. The jobs were advertised as needing to be filled immediately. In the interview I was told that I was more than qualified (have a degree, appropriate experience), but the position would not begin until June 1st. They told 3 of my friends that attended the same bit. A few days later I recieved a call to fax personal info for a background check. It is now May 26th and none of us have heard anything else. When you call HR they will not tell you anything but you are still in the running for the position. It sounds as if they have no clue of what is going on. BEWARE AND SAVE YOUR TIME. I know that they wasted enough of mine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

HAl in Columbia, South Carolina

88 months ago

columbia, sc in Columbia, South Carolina said: I attended the job fair in Columbia, SC on May 1st for Staples. The jobs were advertised as needing to be filled immediately. In the interview I was told that I was more than qualified (have a degree, appropriate experience), but the position would not begin until June 1st. They told 3 of my friends that attended the same bit. A few days later I recieved a call to fax personal info for a background check. It is now May 26th and none of us have heard anything else. When you call HR they will not tell you anything but you are still in the running for the position. It sounds as if they have no clue of what is going on. BEWARE AND SAVE YOUR TIME. I know that they wasted enough of mine.

I worked there for 2 years and they changed district vp's and decided to wipe out everybody in management! great company , yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.