Sugarsync Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Sugarsync?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

max in San Jose, California

34 months ago

I can tell you that is not pleasant. I interviewed with Sugarsync about two weeks ago. First interview was over the phone where they ask you bunch of technical questions. If everything goes well on the phone interview then they ask you to go for in-person interview. They will ask you a lot of questions which in my case were technical questions, when you are doing the in-person interview. Be prepared. Other than that that's it. The people I interviewed with were not friendly, they seemed to hate their job and they outsource a lot of their work to India because its cheaper to perform some functions of the job by outsourcing. When they told me that I just left the interview in the middle, because I got the gist of what they are all about which is the CEO wants to make money for herself only by outsourcing IT to India. Not the best company outhere. Dropbox is way better in terms of the corporate culture and everything is done here In San Francisco no Outsourcing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.