Syntechs News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 123)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Host

What do you think - will Syntechs grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Syntechs stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

teedoff in Saint Louis, Missouri

67 months ago

My biggest concern about Syntechs is WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO PAY NOVEMBER PAYROLL! After reading numerous forums, turns out Syntechs has a nice little way of RIPPING TECHS OFF...How many techs out there have heard "it's in the mail". They tell new techs that the first check will be in 2 months, mailed at the end of the first week of the month. So, a tech works for 3 months to find out there is no such thing as a check. Techs are getting ripped off by the thousands. Anyone consider signing up with them, DON'T

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

liban in Boston, Massachusetts

64 months ago

It is weste time and lost money , my time working Syntechs 4 months about $15000.00 not only scam they very Profisional. i am going to invoice all my work order Vizio TV Customers. Also waiting respond from Vizio.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tidal2 in Salisbury, Maryland

62 months ago

I really don't know just how valid these postings regarding Syntechs really are, but for me as a result of the Banctec/Qualxserv buyout I am effectively out of a contract job. My forte is computer systems and software and Web site design..not Visio TV's.
But that is life and I will "drive on." My only complaint is that after being given a repeated "wait and see" line for over a month and a half, I finally got a straight answer that Qualxserv already has tech's in my area and that I might get their "overflow." (It's been 2 months and "0" overflow!) I was then reminded of my "non-compete" contract which holds me back from applying to Qualxserv for a year. Personally, given the conditions by which I am forced out of a job, I believe the Non-compete contract would be considered null and void in any court system.
I also have a hunch that Syntech's is hurting since I think the bulk the DEll warranty work goes to QualixServ...and always has.
As to being paid, Syntechs has for the most part lived up to their part of the bargain. I've had a few issues regarding parts being either lost coming to me or being shipped back. It delayed things but they always made it right.
That's my rant for the day.
"Opportunities often masquerade in disguise"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ed Harley in Iowa

62 months ago

Personally, if you've never cracked the back off of a Vizio, then you wouldn't know how EASY they are to fix.... No brainers, just no different than replacing a motherboard with just connectors, no CPU. However, I know what you mean by getting the "overflow." There is none.

I never had an issue when I sent parts back the next business day, ran calls when I was supposed to and didn't steal from them. Sadly, others had issues.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ed Harley in Iowa

62 months ago

liban in Boston, Massachusetts said: You are sick.

No, I'm serious. All you Legal Eagles all wanted to sue them, did anyone actually win?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Yes, I know the Visio procedures since I have probably worked on 15 units of varying sizes. When I get to the 46"+ range I turn it down since I am in an area where trying to find help is an issue. I cover (covered?) a three county region where driving sometimes an excess of 150 miles/day was not that uncommon. running a Visio call and tying up a helper for an unknown time period just does not work.
Please understand, I really don't have anything against Syntechs. I have enjoyed getting to know the various contacts there and am a bit saddened I won't interface with them much at all any more. But that is the life of a contractor. I've done contract work literally around the world so this all comes with the turf.
Thank you for the reply!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

liban in Boston, Massachusetts

62 months ago

my you are special. i never get paid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Quick-Tech in Hamden, Connecticut

61 months ago

They were slow on payments but they paid up until now. Abruptly they stopped sending me work around a month and a half ago. They wouldn't even return my calls or answer emails, when I did get in touch with someone they gave me the it's slow bull. The owed me $465 dollars thats been sitting in the que for all this time that they haven't paid yet. Then they started charging me for sending another tech out to an end user failure and then another charge with an work order number that I never did. It seems like they are trying to get out of paying me the money they owe me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ed Harley in Iowa

61 months ago

You never got the memo? Qualixerv bought Banctec. DUH, so that meant any of their "employees" took over the Banctec area. SO, for that Qualxerv tech, he's now looking at more work orders --your old ones! I figured that out right away when a part was delivered to me, then the Qualixerv guy called the house and needed the part...2 months ago. My best answer would be to CALL THEM and find out what's up. Certainly someone knows about your money, ask them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ed Harley in Iowa

61 months ago

And it is spelled, "queue" -- but pronounced "Que" or "Q." One tech around here called it a Quey....like Huey!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Yes the Banctec/Qualxserv purchase was announced and although they (Syntechs) thought it might not drop our work load it has in fact done so for me and I would suspect also for others. My payment for the most part has been as promised with only a few hic-cups. In one instance I had some parts stolen form my mail drop/pick up address, but it all got worked out. For a time however I was looking at having to cough up $ for 3 MO BO's and printer parts. All got worked out favorably. I hope the Qualxserv Techs can provide Quality services since some of the clients have contacted me over a year later for further work after their warranty lapsed or were desiring to upgrade/replace their systems.
Here's a freebie for laptop and VISIO calls.... For all the small parts and various sized screws, take along a plastic ice-cube tray. You can label each cube compartment with a Sharpie and rub it off for your next job. Makes organization so much easier!

Ed Harley in Iowa

61 months ago

Thanks for the tip.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Ed Harley in Iowa said: And it is spelled, "queue" -- but pronounced "Que" or "Q." One tech around here called it a Quey....like Huey!

My bad I always forget the ue part.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

paul marro in utica, New York

51 months ago

failure to pay seems to be an epidemic with Syntechs (aka synergy technical solutions, hdrepair.com, roxberry enterprises). All evidence points to intentional fraud and theft of services. Please join us in seeking justice and compensation

groups.google.com/group/defraudedfieldtechs/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

charles dd in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

Funny. You guys didn't know that Boca Raton, etc., are sin city of different kind than LV, NV. I wonder how UPS and Fed-Ex get down their steet to ther door. LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SSXVegeta in Coquille, Oregon

27 months ago

Ive been doing work for them for a few months...
I have received all the money due so far, the only real complaint is that the checks, (even though they claim they are sent out on the 10th of every month) are always sent(?) out on the 14th and dont usually arrive until the 20th or so. (Though I do live in Oregon, which is across the country lol)

But when I decided to look up information about what others thought about them, I see all this negativity and issues... and it scares the crap out of me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ed Harley in Iowa

26 months ago

Yes, the checks are cut and dated the 10th... But, they have a habit of hanging around their place until they have enough to cover them, then they mail them out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cheatham Cty in Nashville, Tennessee

26 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Syntechs grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Syntechs stack up against the competition?

They've been pretty good overall working with me over the phone coordinating repairs and working with the end user which can sometimes be tough. But Recently my check from them was returned and I am left minus the money I was supposed to have earlier in the month.

Michael in Pensacola, Florida

25 months ago

Cheatham Cty in Nashville, Tennessee said: They've been pretty good overall working with me over the phone coordinating repairs and working with the end user which can sometimes be tough. But Recently my check from them was returned and I am left minus the money I was supposed to have earlier in the month.

They have done to me with no explaination and sent email reducing rate to 30 dollars when do they go out of business

bas13456 in Birmingham, Alabama

24 months ago

Cheatham Cty in Nashville, Tennessee said: They've been pretty good overall working with me over the phone coordinating repairs and working with the end user which can sometimes be tough. But Recently my check from them was returned and I am left minus the money I was supposed to have earlier in the month.

Did they ever pay you?

Vendor Recruiting in Boca Raton, Florida

24 months ago

If we did not pay our technicians, we would be out of business. Instead we are growing and looking for more technicians.

The only instances that we would not pay for a call is when the technician does not follow procedures or causes damage to the end users property.

The procedures are in place to protect the technician as well as us. When followed, they provide a document trail to prove that the job was properly completed. When they are not followed, any dispute by the end user or manufacturer can not be properly answered. This results in the manufacturer not paying for the call, and in turn the technician won't be paid. Nobody wins in that instance.

On checks being sent out late, we have held check runs in an effort to get required items back from technicians to close out calls that have been run but are waiting on the technician to take action to be finished. This has hurt us and we are having to take a harder stance with the small percentage of techs causing this delay. If parts don't get returned or the required documentation isn't returned in a reasonable time, the call will not be payable.

We've surveyed our technicians on experiences and overall the results were very positive. We are working to resolve the couple issues identified. We're adding staff to the departments that technicians interact with to become more responsive. Yes, this includes our accounting department. We'll be monitoring our progress internally and doing more surveys to ensure technicians are having a positive experience working with us.

We look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Old Guy in Rindge, New Hampshire

23 months ago

I hate to say it, but, I've had to stop doing business with them. My checks got later and later. Now, they've stopped completely. It's a shame that they are having financial issues, but, they definitely are. Accounting rarely emails back and instead they leave you hanging and waiting for a response about your check. I wish them the best of luck, but, as for me.. I can't justify the risk vs rewards. I know I've talked to reps in the company and they are nervous now too. I know many are looking for new jobs as they fear the company will close any day now. I'm out over $1000.00 as of now. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get it. I've always got it in the past, but, now I'm having my doubts. They keep on telling the reps all is well, and the issues were fixed, but, the same happens every month and each month for the last 5 months, the checks are later and later.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vendor Recruiting in Boca Raton, Florida

23 months ago

Our accounting staff is all new, but are quickly learning all of the processes. All of our checks are going out and new calls are coming in. This thread has reported us as going out of business for 3 years now. It is not true.

As stated above, we are enforcing policies on a much stricter basis and that is angering techs that do not want to follow the rules. We are all adults, having to mark calls unpayable just to get a technician to return parts or send in the required documentation is not something we want to do. It takes time that we could use for much more productive tasks.

We've had department managers monitoring the accounting folder to ensure nothing stays there more than a day or two. If you have not received your check please email accountspayable@syntechs.com and vendorrelations@syntechs.com. We will get it taken care of.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

arnicletech in Austin, Texas

20 months ago

Wow, I have been with Syntechs from Oct 2011, it started out as a part time job for the holidays, but since Jan 1, 2012 I started full time with them closing about 100 calls at the end of May 2012, things were great. Then they changed there SLA to 1hr by email which is fine, but a majority of my income was from out of town jobs, locally I went from about 60 calls to 30 calls a month thru Sept 2012. The paychecks started getting later, they fixed it in September of 2012 and now we only got less than 1/2 of our paycheck for the month of Nov 2012, when I called my supervisor, he said"OH I THOUGHT I TALKED TO YOU ABOUT THIS, WE ARE ONLY PAYING A PORTION OF OUR TICKETS FOR NOVEMBER 2012, AMTRAN STOP PAYING US SO WE DECIDED FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WE WOULD GIVE YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING $530 FOR A WHOLE 45 DAYS LATER, REALLY I QUIT THE SAME DAY THE CHECK CAME, I STILL HAVE DEAD PARTS AND PANELS THAT NEED TO BE RETURNED, THEY HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME AND ASK ME IF I WAS OK TO RUN THE REST OF THE CALLS IN MY QUEUE AFTER I QUIT, I TOLD THEM I WOULD RETURN WHAT CORE PARTS I HAD WHEN THEY SENT MY CHECK, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

rebotco in Montclair, California

20 months ago

I agree with arnicletech in Austin, Texas. I've been working for them almost 4 years. I work part-time for Syntechs. Recently things have gotten worse. I have over $1,200 in my pipe from invoices closed since October 1. My check for November - which I haven't received as of Dec 26, will be $190. This is very frustrating. I never know when I'm getting paid or why all my invoices aren't being paid. Any communication with accounting never gets answered. Any changes they make in your status with them doesn't get communicated unless it's an "opportunity" for more work. If you like being kept in the dark and fed BS, go ahead, work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

k in Norfolk, Virginia

18 months ago

I started to work for syntechs in dec 2012. They owe me $3200 in invoices as of 2/17. They keep saying that they sent the check for dec and then saidthey didnt send it.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Has anyone been paid by syntechs since dec?

Defon in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

GREAT INFORMATION!!!
Thank you so much for all these posts. I already have a few clients of my own and continue to build my client base. I have more internet marketing experience than PC repair so getting business is boring but not hard.

Getting paid cash once the work is done is AWESOME... but I was thinking of doing this company too... NOW THERE IS NO WAY!! In fact I will flag their add on CL every time I see it.

I got out of real estate becuase I am sick and tired of doing the work as agreed and then having the communities or owners run from me when they owe me money. I got into PC repair to get rid of the pain in the ass of chasing down losers who owe me. No thanks!!

Once again forums have saved my ass. THANKS AGAIN!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yupp in Lynchburg, Virginia

18 months ago

experiencing the same issue, have you received yours yet?

Rebotco in Montclair, California

18 months ago

k in Norfolk, Virginia said: I started to work for syntechs in dec 2012. They owe me $3200 in invoices as of 2/17. They keep saying that they sent the check for dec and then saidthey didnt send it.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Has anyone been paid by syntechs since dec?

Yes I am... having the same issue; however, checks are trickling in. Got one end of Dec for $190, one end of Jan for $390. And just received one yesterday for $555 - half of what they still owe me - since October! Wrote them an email in Dec telling them not to send me any more work orders until I'm paid in full and they haven't. I don't have a prescribed territory.

I love the on-sight techs and the admins, they are always very helpful but not the Supervisor. She's a real dragon lady with the people inside, with customers, and also with the outside techs. Dealing with her all I get is nothing or DS... that would be BS but since she's a dragon all you get is piles of DS - and you know, it smells worse. One more thing, it would be very helpful for everyone there to take an online course in public relations, customer service, or handling irate customers, whatever.

Everything seems to be working fine for this company except their outside technician's payroll and Supervisor's ...um, attitude. Seems this has always been the problem and it doesn't look like any of it will get fixed anytime soon...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

k in Norfolk, Virginia

18 months ago

k in Norfolk, Virginia said: I started to work for syntechs in dec 2012. They owe me $3200 in invoices as of 2/17. They keep saying that they sent the check for dec and then saidthey didnt send it.

I just received my december check. on 2/20

yupp in Lynchburg, Virginia

17 months ago

k in Norfolk, Virginia said: I just received my december check. on 2/20

wow, aren't you lucky, who did you have to talk to to actually get paid.

American Tech in Albuquerque, New Mexico

16 months ago

Vendor Recruiting in Boca Raton, Florida said: Our accounting staff is all new, but are quickly learning all of the processes. All of our checks are going out and new calls are coming in. This thread has reported us as going out of business for 3 years now. It is not true.

As stated above, we are enforcing policies on a much stricter basis and that is angering techs that do not want to follow the rules. We are all adults, having to mark calls unpayable just to get a technician to return parts or send in the required documentation is not something we want to do. It takes time that we could use for much more productive tasks.

We've had department managers monitoring the accounting folder to ensure nothing stays there more than a day or two. If you have not received your check please email accountspayable@syntechs.com and vendorrelations@syntechs.com. We will get it taken care of.

We are still having pay issues, if we cant get paid We cant run calls, if we cant run calls You don't get paid. Its a catch twenty two. Emailing accounts is pointless because they don't reply. At the beginning of 2013 you moved to a biweekly pay schedule, that means we should get our checks biweekly, not bimonthly. This has become a problem and has been a big part of my recent separation from my wife. I put out on average $50 per call for you with no return. Sincerely, One Unhappy Tech

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fillmore payless in Georgia

16 months ago

I have worked for Syntechs for almost three years. Here are the facts I do not care what the companies statement is on here. They will not pay on time and you even have to make sure they get all of your calls on there. That being said I still work for them and although I stress about them stiffing me all together often, I have so far eventually got paid. It has however gotten significantly worse since I have started there and what use to be a couple of weeks late can now be WELL over a month late. I no longer rely on the money (even though you have to pay for your own gas and insurance to do the calls), and this has helped me not get so frustrated. For the most part I like working with the people that work there as some of them are very pushy, but the ones you deal with the most like Phil and his department are awesome and tech support is good (you can wait on hold for a long time sometimes however). I do worry that the company is not stable and every month think I might be out the gas money and my time if they go under. I do still work for them as it is a flexible job, and like I say you do get paid eventually. If they ever get there act together and start paying as there handbook says on the 10th of every month I will submit a reply stating that, however until then this is how they pay.

Another frustrated tech in Santa Fe, New Mexico

16 months ago

Fellow techs, I was just about to add my sad experiences and frustration with this company to the growing list of complaints I have just read through, but I see now that there is little point to that. What is necessary is some action. A little solidarity might go a long way to getting their attention, and forcing the CFO and other company executives to try harder to conduct business more professionally.

I came across this forum because I was wondering if Syntechs was actually going out of business. I find it hard to believe that they are still in business, honestly. My little company would never survive if I treated employees this way, and what hope is there for Syntechs? Without field techs there is no Syntechs.

But, like most of you, I continue to take calls and expect to be paid someday. Its been true for me also, I have always been paid, but I am now waiting 3 months, and half the time I don't receive a valid return air bill, which adds an additional month to the wait. Just getting someone to send a shipping label takes a month, no kidding! But I stray from the point...

Has anyone received an apology, or even an acknowledgement from Syntechs that they are trying to fix the problem? I know I haven't. They seem to assert the blame is Foxconn or Vizio, but there is no reason to believe that since over the years, the same pattern keeps repeating itself. I wish I had a solution to offer, and it seems unlikely that there would be ever be enough solidarity in the field to make any difference. If all the techs sent the same letter of complaint, however, that might get their attention.

Frustrated Tech in Santa Fe, New Mexico

15 months ago

I also currently accept work for 3 different tech companies in addition to Syntechs, and none of them have ever made me wait more than a month for reimbursement. In fact, the average among those companies is 2-3 weeks.

In response to your rhetorical question about what difference it makes, perhaps this is because you commute to work? In New Mexico, my gas and labor expenses average about 30% of what I actually make, so yes it makes a difference to me. When I signed up, the agreement was they would mail out checks on the 10th business day of each month to cover the entire last month's work orders.

So I ask you, why is Syntechs unable to do what you are so easily able to do yourself and simply "keep the money coming in?" They claim to always have a cash flow problem, and I am arguing that that should not be our problem.

For the rest of you, if you are considering working with Syntechs, you should be advised that you will be waiting at least 2 months before you are paid. Their technical support is good, when you need their guidance, although the wait is about 5-20 minutes. That seems to be about average for most of the other companies out there. The administrators seem to be OK for the most part, although some of their best have recently been lost. Accounting is still in the 3rd World, but they (she) does what she can I think.

I give the following grades to the companies I have experience with:
On Force A ( excellent and competitive, short wait times)
Nexicore B (They require $$ for a background check and drug test)
Barristers Global A- (good, steady work, but very low flat rates. Bid as high as you can with them. Very professional and friendly!)
Syntechs D+ (I would upgrade them to a B+ if they paid on time)
Other direct contract companies don't really apply here.

Syntechs irresponsibility in Odessa, Florida

15 months ago

Worked for three months ran about 12-15 calls a week, altogether setting up the corporation, getting the insurance and out of pocket money for gas and maintenance I have spent about 1,500.00 dollars, I got paid 650 dollars.

Still owed about two thousand dollars and when I complained about not getting paid they started deducting and not paying for calls on technicalities like I did not upload the correct pictures on time or worst yet just not paying for call without an explanation.

Horrible experience they wont even return emails or calls to let you know what is going on. If you are thinking about accepting work for this company be prepared to work for a charity case.

I am sure the owner and the managers get paid on time.

Brian in Boca Raton, Florida

15 months ago

This is Brian, employee ID 1187 at Syntechs. I am the Vendor Relations Supervisor at Syntechs. As most of you have experienced throughout the past several months payments have been delayed. I know this makes it tough for the field technician but it is a situation I personally do everything I can to resolve issues that arise due to delayed payments. I answer emails and call back anyone that leaves a message for me. To post false statements on here is the wrong way to get my attention and to resolve issues. All technicians will get paid for work they performed and followed procedures put in place. All procedures are in writing and on each work order. We implore every technician to read all procedures but can not help those who do not help themselves. If you do not upload pictures calls will be deducted $5.00 if the unit was repaired and calls that were not repaired be not paid. This is the procedure from the day you signed the contract and nothing has changed. If you want to talk to me directly call me at vendor relations 800 #(indeed will not allow me to post a phone number on the forum) or email me at vendorrelations@syntechs.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

GLV in Bay City, Michigan

13 months ago

We have worked for Syntech for many years and we have had no problems with them up until last year. Last year they started to have pay check issues. We were promissed that we would be setup for Net 60 Terms per the contract we signed. In about December of last year we started to receive our checks well after the Net 60 Terms agreed to in the contract. We had to keep calling our Administrator but she was not able to offer us any resolve to this issue be cause her hands we tied due to reasons that she could not discuss because the calls were now being recorded. Go figure. I had a situation that arose due to my neglagnance. I had received a return label for a part for one of the two parts I recieved for a job and I sent the wrong part back to the national warranty company. I did not relize I had done this until my Administrator and I was talking about this job and going over notes at 11/28/2012 at 1:34:54PM. Upon relizing this I then proceed to contact national warranty company at 11/28/2012 2:02:10PM and spoke to Cori Smith at National Returns Center and requsted that they retun the part back because I sent the wrong part back. Once the national warranty company located the part on 12/5/2012 at 11:00:26AM they requested that I return the part that I was supposed to retun before they would release the incorrect part. After the national warranty company received the correct part on 12/10/2012 at 9:20:55AM they relesed and return the part. During this time Systechs charged me $160 for the part. Which I had not problems with because it was my fault. After getting the part back on 12/28/2012 at 3:22:44PM from national warranty company I contacted my Administrator and asked to have NEW send a waybill for the part. On 12/06/2012 they wrote in the work order "Advised tech that we have requested RAB for PB from NEW." I continued to email and call about the RAB but no one could seem to get NEW to send the RAB.

13 months ago

GLV in Bay City, Michigan said: We have worked for Syntech for many years and we have had no problems with them up until last year. Last year they started to have pay check issues. We were promissed that we would be setup for Net 60 Terms per the contract we signed. QUOTE]

For one, why would you agree to a net terms of 60days? That's just insane, why do you people let them abuse you like that.

13 months ago

On 01/21/2013 at 3:54:27PM notes these were added to the work order "still no Rab posted on New". I continued to ask my Administrator about this Part getting return. She finially said that she was told that I will need to return the part. Shortly after this on 4/2/2013 11:34:22AM my Administrator wrote "I spoke with (*&^%$$$ about the journal entry for this ticket and she advised that you do not need to accept the credit. This amount will automatically be added to your next payment." This ment that they are going to return the $160. This went on for over 4 months. But I can not blame Syntech for how long this took to resolve this because it was my mistake that started this situation. Now on 3/12/2013 at 10:04:00AM I ran another service call for Syntechs for $40 this call was completed 3/12/2013 10:50:00AM parts were returned and document and photos were uploaded on 3/12/2013 at 2:38:44PM. On 4/26/2013 4:30:26 PM I called my Administrator and told her that I have been unable to invoice this ticket and I want to know why. She said it looks like the ticket was removed from the billing queue by management but she told me I would follow up with AP to be sure. On 4/29/2013 at 10:51:14AM my administrator wrote "I have been advised that you will be paid $40 for this ticket. The payments for March have not been processed just yet. You should be receiving the payment for this ticket, along with the amount for the journal entry once that payment is processed. This should probably be done in a couple weeks, as they have just processed payment for the end of February. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. On 05/11/2013 at 12:46pm I emailed Accounts Payable, Vendor Relations, My Administrator, Brian (to whom I am replying), Melissa, Michael, Pete, Mergenie, Hector, Deborah, Crystal, & Craig about not being paid the $200.

13 months ago

Syntechs irresponsibility in Odessa, Florida said: Worked for three months ran about 12-15 calls a week, altogether setting up the corporation, getting the insurance and out of pocket money for gas and maintenance I have spent about 1,500.00 dollars, I got paid 650 dollars.

Still owed about two thousand dollars and when I complained about not getting paid they started deducting and not paying for calls on technicalities like I did not upload the correct pictures on time or worst yet just not paying for call without an explanation.

Horrible experience they wont even return emails or calls to let you know what is going on. If you are thinking about accepting work for this company be prepared to work for a charity case.

I am sure the owner and the managers get paid on time.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE DO NOT DO ANYMORE CALLS!!! They did the same thing to me any hundreds of other techs. They are going to deduct until that money owed is next to nothing. STOP RUNNING CALLS, WORK ON GETTING YOUR MONEY THAT'S IT. Why would you or anyone else agree to a 2 month net term?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

I told everyone in the email that will give them until the 17th of May and then I will have no other choice but to proceed with filing paperwork for small claims court. In July I filed the paperwork. I had the paperwork served to Stefanie since she was in finance. Shortly after she signed for the paperwork I got a check for $200. The court date was July 10, 2013 at 9am and I let the court know that I received the $200 check from Syntechs and that I would still like to get my court cost back and the agreed made a judgement for us. This gets better. Later that day I received an email that there was job for a TV avaiable so put a bid on it just to see what they would do. Guess who called me? Yep BRIAN. He asked me if I drop the court case and I said no why? Well he just could not understand why? he was so mad that he said that he was going to take me to court in Flordia for any unreturned parts that I failed to return, which when he checks I have retruned all the parts except for the one spoke of earlire that I was told that I did not have to return. Little does he know I have kept ALL emails that have been sent or received form his personal in his company that will verify that I was given permission that I did not have to return the part from earlier. He even went so far as to change my password to my account that day after we spoke. One day brian will realize that he has only a spoon to bail out a sinking ship.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Quick-Tech I am not on here to argue with you nor discuss our reasoning for net terms. I am here to duscuss Syntechs inability to pay techs. Just FYI we have contracts with:
•Worldwide TechServices(formerly Qualxserv & BancTec)
•Install's Inc.
•Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.
•PMV
•Servright (Scriptpro)
•Nexicore
•Onforce

Brian in Lake Worth, Florida

13 months ago

GLV in Bay City, Michigan said: I told everyone in the email that will give them until the 17th of May and then I will have no other choice but to proceed with filing paperwork for small claims court. In July I filed the paperwork. I had the paperwork served to Stefanie since she was in finance. Shortly after she signed for the paperwork I got a check for $200. The court date was July 10, 2013 at 9am and I let the court know that I received the $200 check from Syntechs and that I would still like to get my court cost back and the agreed made a judgement for us. This gets better. Later that day I received an email that there was job for a TV avaiable so put a bid on it just to see what they would do. Guess who called me? Yep BRIAN. He asked me if I drop the court case and I said no why? Well he just could not understand why? he was so mad that he said that he was going to take me to court in Flordia for any unreturned parts that I failed to return, which when he checks I have retruned all the parts except for the one spoke of earlire that I was told that I did not have to return. Little does he know I have kept ALL emails that have been sent or received form his personal in his company that will verify that I was given permission that I did not have to return the part from earlier. He even went so far as to change my password to my account that day after we spoke. One day brian will realize that he has only a spoon to bail out a sinking ship.

GLV (Steve),

I called you about the small claims case mainly because you filed it wrong. Review your contract, you gave up jurisdiction to file in Michigan. You will not retrieve your court costs from Syntechs. I removed your password from the website because you told me on the phone you were done with us. I am fine with that but will not allow you access to anything on our portal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Quick-Tech in Hamden, Connecticut said: I'm sorry Brian but your company is useless. The statements on here are not false and you know that all the bad things that hundreds of techs say about this company are true. Your turnover rate speaks for itself and anyone who is foolish enough to agree to 60days term need serious psychological help, anyone who agrees to continually get jerked around by you and your company really needs psychological help. Your company has been jerking people around for years and I'm surprised you are still in business.

Quick-Tech (Shaun),

You just like 95% of the techs that post on here for non payment refuse to accept responsibility for your mistakes. I reviewed what happened back in 2009. Yes 4 years ago. You were charged for not following procedures (I can only guess because you refused to read the field procedure manual sent to every tech). And then you were charged for not running a call in your assigned area (again your fault not Syntechs)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GLV in Bad Axe, Michigan

13 months ago

Brian in Lake Worth, Florida said: GLV (Steve),

I called you about the small claims case mainly because you filed it wrong. Review your contract, you gave up jurisdiction to file in Michigan. You will not retrieve your court costs from Syntechs. I removed your password from the website because you told me on the phone you were done with us. I am fine with that but will not allow you access to anything on our portal.

OK Brian, Lets keep this simple. Please explain why did you not pay me until I filed a case in small cliams? If I was so wrong by not filing in Flordia why did you pay me? You misunderstood me while on the phone I did not say I was done with Syntechs I was done with you. Because you were so stuck on telling me why I was wrong you failed to listen to what acually said.

GLV in Bad Axe, Michigan

13 months ago

Brian in Lake Worth, Florida said: Quick-Tech (Shaun),

You just like 95% of the techs that post on here for non payment refuse to accept responsibility for your mistakes. I reviewed what happened back in 2009. Yes 4 years ago. You were charged for not following procedures (I can only guess because you refused to read the field procedure manual sent to every tech). And then you were charged for not running a call in your assigned area (again your fault not Syntechs)

As for this comment. Yes you are probably right about me making a mistake in 2009. I really can not argue that because I probably had just started with you and yes maybe I did not totally read field procedure manual. But say "You just like 95% of the techs that post on here for non payment refuse to accept responsibility for your mistakes." Did you read the post I wrote earlier ". I had a situation that arose due to my neglagnance." and "I sent the wrong part back" and "But I can not blame Syntech for how long this took to resolve this because it was my mistake that started this situation." so please explain what part of that mean that means that I refuse to accept responsibility for my mistakes.

13 months ago

GLV in Bad Axe, Michigan said: OK Brian, Lets keep this simple. Please explain why did you not pay me until I filed a case in small cliams? If I was so wrong by not filing in Flordia why did you pay me? You misunderstood me while on the phone I did not say I was done with Syntechs I was done with you. Because you were so stuck on telling me why I was wrong you failed to listen to what acually said.

Steve,

Syntechs was not denying you payment. We never denied the fact that you were to be paid. Our clients are paying us slow as stated in previous posts on this forum. Syntechs is not hiding that. We paid you when the paperwork for the small claims case came through because that was the right thing to do.

13 months ago

GLV in Bad Axe, Michigan said: As for this comment. Yes you are probably right about me making a mistake in 2009. I really can not argue that because I probably had just started with you and yes maybe I did not totally read field procedure manual. But say "You just like 95% of the techs that post on here for non payment refuse to accept responsibility for your mistakes." Did you read the post I wrote earlier ". I had a situation that arose due to my neglagnance." and "I sent the wrong part back" and "But I can not blame Syntech for how long this took to resolve this because it was my mistake that started this situation." so please explain what part of that mean that means that I refuse to accept responsibility for my mistakes.

Steve,

This reply was not to you. You admittedin your posts that you made a mistake and yes you went well beyond what most technicians would do to resolve it. That is why we agreed to reverse the parts charge that we rightfully we able to place.

This was a reply to a tech that stopped working for us 4 years ago yet still wont admit he made a mistake.

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.