TEKsystems Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at TEKsystems?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

srh in Baltimore, Maryland

91 months ago

They generally give you a brainbench test before submitting to a client and do reference check by calling them. They are non technical recruiters so wont ask you technical questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

netdude in sacramento in Lancaster, California

90 months ago

just a thought..Robert Half Technology recruiters usually come from the field. Atleast thats what they say. They seem more IT savvy... TEK systems recruiters are just bright kids out of college and read a script.
The above is right about the Brainbench test, but you gotta keep TEK recruiters on track - ask for specific clients/refs - you'll get a lot of hot air - YOU'VE BEE
N WARNED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

TheMatrixDuck in Brentwood, California

89 months ago

I worked for AeroTek (MaximGroup) for 4 years as independent consultant. They represented me in 4 major states and I am now in SF, CA. Of all the head hunting groups I have used, this one hit 100% of the time when I made myself available. I was taken to lunch once a month, and paychecks were delivered onsite.

They use current developers in the technologies you have used to to a phone interview with you. The interviewer could be another consultant (such as myself... I made $50 for each delhpi/sql/blah technolgy...interview I performed..).

Having taken a full-time position, I have not used them for about three years.

My advice if you don't receive a response is to MAKE SURE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS meet their requirements.

Obviously I am a senior level candidate with tons of experience in multiple industries, and I can only account for the experiences I have had through contracts in VA, SC, TX and finally CA.

My success with multiple contracting companies is mostly based on this:
Remember every contact is a potential NEW FRIEND.
Be straightforward and honest... don't talk around the block, they already have your resume'
Don't burn ANY BRIDGES... you may need them in the future (You may be perfect for the next project they have).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.