How to get a job at Tata Consultancy Services.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Tata Consultancy Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

dfw in Plano, Texas

86 months ago

Be very careful with this company. One week after being offered a position in Sales as a BDM. I was then invited in to meet the regional vp.

The vp told me that I must have misunderstood the email explaining benefits, as well as the offer and that the phone calls from their NJ headquarters were also misunderstood.

I would think long before going to work for a company who does not honor their word. Or to maked it clearer they lie to you. Do they lie to their customers also.

They now will not return my phone calls or emails trying to find out why they lied. This happened in the Dallas office and may not be reflective of the entire company, but I would still be weary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Banks in Fort Worth, Texas

85 months ago

I went in for an initial interview and was scheduled for a second interview with the Director of HR(I think). This company is so top heavy I have no idea who's who. Too many Chiefs and no Indians. During the initial interview, I was soooo stressed by the time I left I had to stop and get a drink. The interviewer asked me if I new about pivot tables and v lookups and how I would go about doing a balance sheets. IT was crazy.... Anyway, a representative called me back to reschedule my second interview. When I called her back to reschedule, she never returned my phone call. That's professional for you.....

dfw in Plano, Texas said: Be very careful with this company. One week after being offered a position in Sales as a BDM. I was then invited in to meet the regional vp.

The vp told me that I must have misunderstood the email explaining benefits, as well as the offer and that the phone calls from their NJ headquarters were also misunderstood.

I would think long before going to work for a company who does not honor their word. Or to maked it clearer they lie to you. Do they lie to their customers also.

They now will not return my phone calls or emails trying to find out why they lied. This happened in the Dallas office and may not be reflective of the entire company, but I would still be weary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Reed in NewJersey, Texas

74 months ago

TCS: Tortures Critically Someone

NEVER EVER JOIN THE BUNCH OF UN-PROFESSIONALS. you will repent later. Top notch Politcal company

Will do any thing as removing teeth without giving anasthesia.........

Be careful with these Tortures!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Reed in NewJersey, New Jersey

74 months ago

TATA organizations are one of the best in the world. However TCS has best policies, structure and benefits. The top management has very good vision and employee oriented policies. The problem is with Middle management. No Doubt. Its a good company. The middle management politics damages the entire organization reputation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.