Tenet Health Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Tenet Health?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Big G in Helendale, California

88 months ago

I don't know but they might give you an algebra problem where 2 trains leave a station 100 miles apart, 1 of them going 45 kilometers/hour and the other doing 100 kilometers per hour. And ask you at what point will the 2 trains cross paths (map supplied) if the conductor of one of the trains only takes 3 fifteen minute pit stops, and the conductor of the other train takes 4. Other than that, its a piece of cake! And Goodluck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Sheila Morrow in Mckinney, Texas

86 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Tenet Health?

Any advice on striking the right note?

No! After applying numerous times over the past few months, I finally recieved an interview. I felt the interview went great. I was impressed with the two women I interviewed with and was certain I had a job. When I did't hear back from anyone I called. Not once but three times and never recieved a courtesy call back. I have great qualifications and a good references. I Haven't got a clue what these people want. But I was later told there is a big turn over there. So, you might want to look elsewhere if you are looking for a long term job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Endless Apps in Roswell, Georgia

29 months ago

They list openings. I apply over and over. Qualified. Over qualified. Starving while they continue to list. Able bodied and educated. Thanks Tenet. Go without work=no food=starving=no health care=can't even be their patient when it gets this bad.

Educated. Able bodied. Intelligent. And they simply do not care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mariestela88 in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

I was a tenet employee ones it was nice working for them for twenty years. till I have some issues with their patient care but I am sure they must have other better hospitals with better administration. if I find the way to resolve my issues I will go back to work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.