What's the company culture at The Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at The Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at The Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra?

Reply - Report abuse

Good worker with high work ethics in Tampa, Florida

26 months ago

Jealous, unethical managers who own every waking moment to challenge you. The entire workplace seems unhappy.
You can feel stress all over. New management with flaunting authority doesn't have clue about jobs in law. Their decisions are based on gossip and favoritism. They smile in your face but stab you in your back... like in Shakespearean tragedy. It's a reality of every day's work in that place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Samantha Smart in Tampa, Florida

26 months ago

If the company has visitors they ask to be dressed up in business casual, otherwise jeans and t-shirts are allowed on daily basis. I never heard in that firm about getting together on Fridays, or happy hours together.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Ellenville, New York

26 months ago

Good worker with high work ethics in Tampa, Florida said: Jealous, unethical managers who own every waking moment to challenge you. The entire workplace seems unhappy.
You can feel stress all over. New management with flaunting authority doesn't have clue about jobs in law. Their decisions are based on gossip and favoritism. They smile in your face but stab you in your back... like in Shakespearean tragedy. It's a reality of every day's work in that place.

Good for you that you get paid a lot of money to take the abuse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

26 months ago

I didn't see in her post where she's being paid a lot of money, Joe.

But her comments, and especially the one about "every waking moment," resonate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

I would add that I would guess the discussion starter is not being paid much money at all.

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

26 months ago

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado said: I would add that I would guess the discussion starter is not being paid much money at all.

I'm curious to know, do you know of any Law offices where the supporting staff enjoyed coming to work?

After reading the comments from you and others on Indeed I don't look at lawyers as pillars of the community anymore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

Define "pillar." Many attorneys are "pillars" regarding their community involvement. Regarding clients, many of them are "pillars." But within the office so many of these apparently stalwart individuals are pillars of salt.

Former victim in Tampa, Florida

26 months ago

You right! I worked in three of them, and it was terrible experience in all of them. Jealous, unethical managers who own every waking moment to challenge you. You can feel stress all over. Management decisions are based on gossip and favoritism. They don't respect subordinates. They smile in your face but stab you in your back... like in Shakespearean tragedy. It's a reality of work over there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Former victim in Tampa, Florida

26 months ago

They paid very little here...Be prepare they can kick you off in every moment without any compensation. They don't pay for vacation either...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.