How to get a job at The Salvation Army.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at The Salvation Army? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

marion Walsh in Oceanside, New York

87 months ago

Im looking forward to working at the salvationarmy. I would like to help people in need and also help communities. Im a good peoples person with a great sense of humor. I hope you can give me a chance to work at this job it would make me happy to work in that kind of environment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

marion Walsh in Oceanside, New York

87 months ago

Host said: Do you work at The Salvation Army? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?no i do not work at the salvationarmy but i would like to get a job there.I found a website for salvationarmy jobs. Thats how i nknow about this. I havent been on the first interview yet.

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Just keep on applying until you ger something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bill in Mount Sterling, Kentucky

10 months ago

I have a service dog and 20 plus years working with the homeless, those with health related issue, drug and alcohol abuse, and several food banks and clothing rooms and soup kitchens. How would someone with this experience but having a service animal get work through Salvation Army. I am willing to relocate. Thank you Bill

lbw0741@gmail.com in Cabot, Arkansas

4 months ago

Start as a volunteer to "get ur foot n the door", then just keep n touch,b sure 2 keep ur contact info CURRENT, then, like me, wait!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.