Toyota Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 10207)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

will1969 in cameron, Ontario

85 months ago

I have completed stage one and received a letter to come back for stage two.This is a full days work. I beleive that it is work simulation exercises.Does anyone have any more details regarding this stage of hiring.Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (213) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

C-L in Whitby, Ontario

84 months ago

I applied probably the same time that you did..Sept. 06 right? I cant remember what date I did the computer apptitude testing at Conestoga but I was called for stage 2 (the work simulation) in Nov 07. I then had an interview at Toyota Cambridge in Feb 07...they checked my references in April...I'm still waiting to hear anything...
I was wondering if anyone had any info for me...in fact, that is what I was looking for when I signed up for this. If anyone can tell me what's next....ppppllleaaase, I've been patient for long enough!
Sorry. I'll answer your question with another question - Are your legs in good shape? If not, work on them now before you can't walk down stairs. There is 3 "work stations" in which you will be required to spend 2 hours at each one. You then have to get in a group and problem solve a special project with them for another hour or so. I left my house at 5:00am and did not return until 6:30pm. It was a very long day. The work is fairly easy though, you'll do fine!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

W A in Fort Erie, Ontario

77 months ago

C-L I am heading up to Cambrodge on the 2nd of July, for the on site day of testing. Can you tell me what it was like? I am under the impression it is a 4 hour day first? Thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Thanks so much!! So after the on site testing it took another 14 months??? Wow, I waited 13 months already from the computer testing until now!! I am glad to know this now, I have a few people who don't want me to apply for jealousy or what reasons, and the are making a huge deal of this day of testing, telling me I will never make it and ha ha welcome to factory life, etc trying to discourage me. I is not working and I believe I can do this no problem.....What is the group problem like? Is it technical? Is it difficult?

Thanks again CL!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Thanks again CL! I won't mention any names but I live near St Catharines and lets just say there is one or two GM workers who are the ones discouraging me. I admit I know nothing about building cars but I am smart and a computer 'wizz' and a team player and have the drive and ambition to accomplich anything I set me mind on doing. I also remind them that of everyone I know who applied at Toyota, I am the only one to make it this far, everyone I know has received a letter apologizing. I am still in the pool for a reason.

I will read everything on the web site thank you for the information again...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

C-L in Whitby, Ontario

76 months ago

GM eh? Have I got a thing or 2 to say about those guys....too bad I'm constricted with language here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I would love to hear what you have to say about them! Maybe you can send me an email, hee hee!! Wish me luck I am heading to Cambridge tomorrow!!!! I am a nervous wreck though!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sik in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

Any update on Day 2 test? I cleared Day-1 computer test in last April and I have to go tomorrow for Day-2. Just came across to this forum and nervous now........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Well, I made it through the day no problem, thanks C-L for your advice, I hope it goes ok for me and I hope they contact me soon. Basically I was told if I get a letter in the mail then I have not been selected but if I get a telephone call, then I am in. I have my fingers crossed.......I paid a lot of attention and noticed the people around me making a lot of mistakes, not big ones but just enough to demonstrate they were not following instructions just doing things their own way to gat the task doen quicker, I think Toyota might not like that. Who knows.....I'll let you all know, thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Well I am soooo sad to say that I got 'the letter' yesterday : ( I knew the odds when I entered into the process but I was sure that I could be successful. But I was wrong....But, I am going to call the recriutment office on Monday, see, I am a person with a disablilty that I chose not to disclose at the time of my application, I want to ask them if I were to voluntarily disclose at this time is there any way that it may affect my application. I know it is a long shot as well, but hey, you never know! Thanks for your advice!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

C-L in Whitby, Ontario

76 months ago

Oh No!!! I thought for sure you were in! Things always happen for a reason my friend. You'll find your reason soon enough.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kpt in Kitchener, Ontario

75 months ago

appreciate all your contributions -helpful to lot of folks for sure - once again guys - thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Fred Frederic in London, Ontario

75 months ago

Helpful comments,thank you all.
I waited 15 months for the second step, going next week for 9 hour test in Cambridge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kpt in Kitchener, Ontario

74 months ago

there is lot of hiring to come and may continue for many more months - wish you all the best

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cc126 in Barrie, Ontario

74 months ago

Are they going to quicken the stages?Or will we have to wait for months for the next stage again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Hey
duke 81 in London, Ontario

Write me , I fill you in :

feherribizli@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Second test was extremely hard @ Toyota in Cambridge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tjm773 in London, Ontario

74 months ago

The process that you describe doesn't sound like the one that my husband is going through, his is more like the process described in the second posting.

Did you apply for the 'Contract Production Team Member' position? Did you complete the hands-on production simulation that was described in the second posting? From what I understand, TMMC can decide to place you in Cambridge or Woodstock, I'm not sure if the choice is offered. I know of some who have been hired within the past few months and started at the Cambridge plant, and some of the employees who originated at the Cambridge plant who have transferred to the Woodstock plant. I know that my husband is willing to travel to either plant if given the opportunity to become the next team member! What an opportunity it would be for him, my fingers are crossed that the letter does not arrive and he receives a phone call for an interview!

Good luck with your next interview, let us know how you make out!

Andrew Davis in Princeton, Ontario

74 months ago

No I'm technically not applying for "Toyota" but applying for Toyota Boshoku which makes seats and stuff for toyota. I did quite well with the interview yesterday which ended up just heing a group interview of 8 of us and 3 of them... simple questions not too much of a mind boggler.. just want to see if you'll say something stupid. Now down to reference checks and then hopefully theres a position opened to me asap!

and thanks tjm773 for the support as Toyota is a VERY hard place to get into and I wish everyone the BEST of luck to get in.

TTYL

A.Davis

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

With how competitive the employment market is right now, especially with how the auto sector is doing, everyone needs some support!

It looks as though my husband is going on to the next interview stage with TMMC since he didn't get the letter telling him otherwise within two weeks of completing the previous stage; it's just a matter of time! I know it can take up to twelve months for him to be contacted regarding the next stage...but I hope not!
Although it's unfortunate that TMMC has had to make the decision to scale back the number of hires at this time, I think it's better that they have done it this way instead of hiring everyone they originally planned on and then facing the possibility of laying some of them off in the future.

I don't suppose anyone has any idea how many people have already been hired???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Again remember that I am applying for Toyota Boshuko which makes the interior parts for Toyota cars.

I have no idea how many employees have been hired at Toyota Plants in Cambridge or Woodstock all I know is that Toyota Boshuko is hiring about 300-1000 people for night shift work and day work. They are hiring for this position as of NOV 1st. But I figure they have to call me back before hand so that I'm not walking out onto the workfloor without some training.

Just waiting for them to check my reference and then I'll be called back hopefully between tomorrow and two weeks from now.

Keeping my Fingers Crossed uncontrollably

Andrew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Oh, and I found out why Toyota had to cut back on the hiring process.

When they released to the press that they were going to have positions opened for their new place in Woodstock literally within a few days they had to shut down their email and website link to the email due to the HUGE number of emails of resumes and applications for different positions. So have patience as they are slowly starting to read through all the emails they received months ago and can now have time to read.

Andrew

jobhunter1 in Woodstock, Ontario

73 months ago

For Toyota Boshuko is the interview testing hard? or is it simple? anyone know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cnd in Brampton, Ontario

73 months ago

I had my interview in Toyota Cambridge just a week ago and had my 9hr work simulation a month ago. It was ok I guess and I'm still nervous about it coz I really wanna get called again for the next stage and that is when they give u the offer.
Does anyone know what really happens after the interview process?? What if they don't like u? How long do they call after this interview stage?

I've been waiting for this for 2yrs. now....and i hope i didn't screw up my interview!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jimmy111 choo in windsor, Ontario

72 months ago

C-L in Whitby, Ontario said: Oh No!!! I thought for sure you were in! Things always happen for a reason my friend. You'll find your reason soon enough.

Hey man, i had my interview several moths ago, i know that they have checked my references, how long before i get my job placement????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

DucatiGirl in Kitchener, Ontario

69 months ago

jimmy111 choo in windsor, Ontario said: Hey man, i had my interview several moths ago, i know that they have checked my references, how long before i get my job placement????

Took me 10 months to get in after they checked my references. With the way the economy is going don't expect to get in anytime soon. Our factory is Cambridge is struggling to keep us contracts. I've been on contract now for 8 months. If they don't plan to hire you then you would have gotten a letter in the mail saying you are not hired within 3 weeks after the interview. So if I were you I would believe you are in the list to be hired when they need you and like I said, the automotive industry is cutting production right now so....Let's all hope the economy gets better!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DucatiGirl in Kitchener, Ontario

69 months ago

cnd - you would have gotten a letter within 3 weeks after your interview if you are not hired. I did my interview in June 2007 and got called for hire April 2008. I'm guessing when the economy picks up again and they start the second shift in Woodstock you'll be on the list to call and hire. Goodluck and keep waiting!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

C-L in Whitby, Ontario

69 months ago

Wow...sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone in awhile, thought this post died long time ago, hehehe
jimmy111 choo...I have to agree with DucatiGirl on that...you ARE hired...just not officially yet. The bad news is that I'm pretty sure me, DucatiGirl, and most of the other contracts who were just hired in the last year are probably going to be out of work soon...we have already been forced to take time off during non production days at the plant and things are not getting any better. Toyota is going to post it's first operating loss (close to 2 billion dollars) since 1950 at the end of the fiscal year (March 31). That's not good - and although many people will say, "ahhh...boohoo..they only made like a trillion dollars last year"...yea well it's a business and NO business is going to pay ANYBODY to stand around and not sell anything. It just doesn't happen (Unless of course you work for the domestics - look at the good it's done them). GM just announced it's salaried employees are taking up to a 10% pay cut and hourly employees are getting a wage cut too...not to mention another 10,000 jobs are being ELIMINATED. At Toyota, we are all on a wage freeze which I'm assuming is going to stay for quite a while. Our sales are down 37% (even worse on some models). I was paid to sweep for an entire shift recently...if it were your business, could you afford to pay 5000 people @ between $25 - 34 dollars an hour with no sales to support the overhead? That would cost you 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS A DAY JUST IN LABOUR COST ALONE!!!!! Like I said before. That's not good.

If anyone has any comments or questions, I'll be back to check more often. To all those contracts at Toyota now - best of luck to you and your families. And remember, this is just my evening rant...I could be wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

EarToTheGround in London, Ontario

69 months ago

I just finished my second phase of testing last week, WOW my leg were so numb, but it was fun I'll never probably see another hiring process like that again. It sure take care of the people who are dead weight, like where I work. There are a lot of good people at my current job don't get me wrong but, there are also a lot of lazy workers that do nothing but complain and hide behind the union which is another waste of my money they defend the screw ups the best. I hope I get in there,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

C-L in Whitby, Ontario

69 months ago

Yes ETG, my legs were numb too, well not numb...they felt more like...like someone was torching me with a flamethrower.
I also came from a place where I was saying the exact same things about lazy people and complainers...I hate to say this but don't get your hopes up too high...lazy people and complainers are tough to weed out and unfortunately as good as Toyota's hiring process is, there are always some mis-hires of people that are good at baffling who make it through the interviews...the the good thing about having a bunch of lazy people around you - your work can stand out and you can move up the ladder while they remain lazy complainers...then they will complain about how you started after them and now your there boss and they will never understand why...I love it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

norman72 in Hamilton, Ontario

69 months ago

Hey Guys, some interesting views here, huh?! you're right C-L, there will always be someone who complains wherever and whatever type of job we do. Some of their concerns may be valid but personally, I really don't care... as long as I know that I'm doing my job right and I feel satisfied and happy by the end of the day.
I just had my interview 2 weeks ago and i have a strong positive feeling that Toyota will consider me for employment... but based from the discussions and comments above... I guess I'm in for the long wait.
I'll be glad to receive any updates from you guys. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

I'm wondering about the letter that they send to you in the mail, can you tell sooner if your out of the running by checking online?
right now mine says you will be contacted regarding the next steps,and I had the second testing phase 2 weeks ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

norman72 in Hamilton, Ontario

68 months ago

Hi there! I always get the same status everytime I check online and whenever something comes up TMMC contacts me by phone and sends confirmation thru email so I don't have any idea what's in the letter, but you should be glad you haven't received yet one for it only means one thing - you're out of the race. They called me in for interview almost 2 months after I had the job simulation/assessment and right now on my 3rd week waiting period. Just like they said they'll send a letter thru mail within 4 to 6 weeks if I failed the interview/reference checks and if I don't get one then I'm through to the next round - the job offer. Don't get too excited or feel anxious... just be patient... with this present economic situation, I don't think we'll be called in sooner than we think. Good luck to both of us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Yeah, after awhile I'll just forget about the whole thing until I get a call back from them.

C-L in Whitby, Ontario

68 months ago

The best thing to do is just that - Forget about it, I thought about it every day and it drove me freaking nutz!

As far as the "letter" goes, they send them out when someone doesn't meet the requirements of the process - from what I've heard, if you fail you'll receive the letter within 2 weeks. If you don't get a letter within 2 weeks it means they don't have a reason not to hire you - let's face it, that's all this is about - don't give them any reasons not to hire you and you're in. This is definitely true when it comes to the interview and the reference check.

What you guys need to happen is for Toyota to put a second shift on in Woodstock. Depending on how many hirees they have in the pool already, that's probably when you'll be hired. They will need about 700 - 800 more contracts at that time. That is not any time in the near future I'm sorry to say as every auto-maker continues to cut back production.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cnd in Brampton, Ontario

63 months ago

Woohooo! After how many years of waiting, they finally called me today! I'm going to sign my contract this coming monday, and they need people to start by
Aug 24'09 in Cambridge plant. This really is a big surprise for me, i was going tomorrow for an interview to start my application for the second career in MTCU, but now this has to wait.
I hope you guys get called too. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

My husband had his production day and interview at the same times that you said in your posting above. He's still waiting for his call, but hopefully this will be a sign that it is coming soon for him as well! There was an email from them on Civic Holiday asking for a confirmation of contact info. I thought that the hiring was for the Woodstock plant; I guess they are sending more guys from Cambridge over to Woodstock and then hiring for those positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

NorthPlantWorker in Woodstock, Ontario

62 months ago

tjm773 in London, Ontario said: CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

My husband had his production day and interview at the same times that you said in your posting above. He's still waiting for his call, but hopefully this will be a sign that it is coming soon for him as well! There was an email from them on Civic Holiday asking for a confirmation of contact info. I thought that the hiring was for the Woodstock plant; I guess they are sending more guys from Cambridge over to Woodstock and then hiring for those positions.

Well as someone who lives in Woodstock and Works in the Cambridge plant. I really hope you are correct and the new hires are going to be sent to Cambridge, so us full-timers can finally get transfered to Woodstock. Good luck to your husband. This is obviously a good sign that the hireing process is back on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

metallica in Mississauga, Ontario

62 months ago

Good news, guys!

Toyota moves Calif. plant production to Ontario
Source: CBC News
Posted: 08/28/09 5:33AM

"Toyota will move production of a subcompact to Ontario when its joint venture with GM in California ends next March.

The California plant's production of the Corolla will be moved to Toyota's Cambridge facility, as well as a plant in Japan, the company said Friday.

"Corollas will be sourced from its Cambridge, Ont., Canada plant, as well as Japan to meet near-term demand. This will enable an uninterrupted supply of vehicles to dealers and customers in North America," said a Toyota news release.

The Cambridge plant already assembles Corolla sedans and Matrix hatchbacks.

It is not yet clear how many jobs will be gained in Ontario because of the move.

Toyota's board voted Thursday to end the company's production contract at the Fremont, Calif.-based New United Motor Manufacturing Incorporated plant in 2010. The decision will see the shutdown of the auto assembly plant.

Toyota had said it was moving toward liquidating its stake in the West Coast facility after the plant's fate was thrown into question in June when GM announced it was withdrawing from the 50-50 joint venture.

The plant has also been assembling the Tacoma pickup and the Pontiac Vibe."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

istvan lotz in Mississauga, Ontario

62 months ago

metallica in Mississauga, Ontario said: Good news, guys!

Toyota moves Calif. plant production to Ontario
Source: CBC News
Posted: 08/28/09 5:33AM

"Toyota will move production of a subcompact to Ontario when its joint venture with GM in California ends next March.

The California plant's production of the Corolla will be moved to Toyota's Cambridge facility, as well as a plant in Japan, the company said Friday.

"Corollas will be sourced from its Cambridge, Ont., Canada plant, as well as Japan to meet near-term demand. This will enable an uninterrupted supply of vehicles to dealers and customers in North America," said a Toyota news release.

The Cambridge plant already assembles Corolla sedans and Matrix hatchbacks.

It is not yet clear how many jobs will be gained in Ontario because of the move.

Toyota's board voted Thursday to end the company's production contract at the Fremont, Calif.-based New United Motor Manufacturing Incorporated plant in 2010. The decision will see the shutdown of the auto assembly plant.

Toyota had said it was moving toward liquidating its stake in the West Coast facility after the plant's fate was thrown into question in June when GM announced it was withdrawing from the 50-50 joint venture.

The plant has also been assembling the Tacoma pickup and the Pontiac Vibe."

So is there any way I can apply at this point?
How is it done
Are they taking applications right now?
Please help with some up to date info
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

istvan lotz in Mississauga, Ontario said: So is there any way I can apply at this point?
How is it done
Are they taking applications right now?
Please help with some up to date info
thanks

Hi...
The following information is from the TMMC website under job openings...

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) Production Team Member positions:

The production application process for TMMC (Cambridge and future Woodstock site), is not available at this time. When the production application process becomes available, all candidates must apply through our on-line process only.

Hope this info helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lightsout4u in London, Ontario

61 months ago

cnd in Brampton, Ontario said: Woohooo! After how many years of waiting, they finally called me today! I'm going to sign my contract this coming monday, and they need people to start by
Aug 24'09 in Cambridge plant. This really is a big surprise for me, i was going tomorrow for an interview to start my application for the second career in MTCU, but now this has to wait.
I hope you guys get called too. Good luck!

Yep!! just got my call on Sept28th..I start Oct 13th .
Talked to a Julia at Cambridge. Does anyone know what the south side of building is like ..She said it was where the cars come off the line and my work would involve quality testing? Sounds like a good area!
The shift times are gonna be tough. been awhile since i worked until 3:15 AM.
I would be interested to hear some stategies from people on dealing with the hours of work..
Exercise is a big help I would think..I do that anyway. Its a part of my life.
Anyway..Good luck to those waiting .
Bye for now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

metallica in Mississauga, Ontario

61 months ago

lightsout4u in London, Ontario said: Yep!! just got my call on Sept28th..I start Oct 13th .
Talked to a Julia at Cambridge. Does anyone know what the south side of building is like ..She said it was where the cars come off the line and my work would involve quality testing? Sounds like a good area!
The shift times are gonna be tough. been awhile since i worked until 3:15 AM.
I would be interested to hear some stategies from people on dealing with the hours of work..
Exercise is a big help I would think..I do that anyway. Its a part of my life.
Anyway..Good luck to those waiting .
Bye for now.

Hi,

When did you have your interview?
I had mine by the end of January and still waiting for their call.
Thank you and good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Hey, I had my interview In November 2008. ..So I am about 2 months ahead of you by that Time Line? Maybe in the new year you will get the call? Hope you do ..good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bt81 in Niagara, Ontario

59 months ago

Anybody currently going through the process..

Applied: 10/2006
Initial Test: 06/2007
Work Simulation: 11/2009

Wonder if it will be another few years. :P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

bt81 in Niagara, Ontario said: Anybody currently going through the process..

They will be putting a second shift on at Woodstock. When? noone on the floor at Cambridge seems to know for sure..but trust me .wait.. it is worth it .the pay is awesome

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

I was just called a week ago to come in for an interview during the first week of December. Last time I was there was in February 2009 for the simulation testing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

quietfire in Scarborough, Ontario

59 months ago

bt81 in Niagara, Ontario said: Anybody currently going through the process..

we applied pretty much at the same time. my simulation test is on dec 23 at 1045. i wonder what the simulation test is like.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

quietfire in Scarborough, Ontario

59 months ago

lightsout4u in London, Ontario said: Be prepared to sweat It is steady physical activity ,short breaks for water and lunch . If you are hired this will prepare you for 1 min line moves or 3 min line moves . Keep your concentration level high on the activity and try to maintain accuracy in the tests.

hey thanks much. i appreciate it. hope u get called for the interview real soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mattwin20 in Hamilton, Ontario

59 months ago

Hey guys, Been reading your posts and have gotten some good info on what to expect. I got my production simulation test tomarrow morning at 1045 am. I was told in the email to expect to be there for up to 5 hours, should i expect to be there longer?
Im hoping all goes well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.