E Hotline agent

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

I hate uhaul in Havelock, North Carolina

88 months ago

I worked at Uhaul for 3 weeks as a E-hotline agent and it was the crappiest job I've ever had. You'd think working at home would be great but its not. Uhaul takes it upon themselves to treat you like garbage no matter where you are. The supervisors are imbeciles that are not qualified for their positions and Uhaul is constantly cheating their customers. I can't live with myself knowing that I work for an employer that leaves people and families stranded on dangerous highways due to there lack of safety inspections and vehicle maintenance. Apparently if you are located across the country they take it upon themselves to send you nasty emails and call you constantly to give you a schedule you did not agree to. I agreed to a part time schedule where I worked 11am to 3pm now they want me to work 7pm to 11pm. The moral of the story is stay away from Uhaul and don't give them your business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Shauwney in Frederick, Maryland

88 months ago

Wow...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

v d in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

88 months ago

Hey tell me more about how crappy it was..I just finished my interview stuff today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Columbus, Georgia

87 months ago

Lilac in Atlanta, Georgia said: Has anyone actually worked as an E agent? Inquiring minds want to know!

I work for them now and LOVE it. I only work 4 hrs from 7-11pm eastern time.. i can swap my schedule and they don't mind.. i have no complaints about the job..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

v d in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

87 months ago

Hey Kim,
How long have you worked there?
I finally downloaded all my stuff yesterday..and tomorrow I have to actually go into a U Haul store and finish the rest of my paperwork.

So..do you really enjoy your job? I don't know my schedule yet...well see how it goes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Columbus, Georgia

87 months ago

v d in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina said: Hey Kim,
I finally downloaded all my stuff yesterday..and tomorrow I have to actually go into a U Haul store and finish the rest of my paperwork.

So..do you really enjoy your job? I don't know my schedule yet...well see how it goes!

YES I REALLY LOVE IT.. I would like to look into doing it full time. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks now... I work from 7p-11p eastern time tues, wed, fri and sat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

DiMera in Glendale, Arizona

85 months ago

I work as an E-hotline agent. At first they forced me to work 10-2, 4 days a week. Now that I've been with them about 4 months, I changed my schedule to what I want to work. The managers are mostly highschool kids and think that because they have a management position, they're all that. I just log on, do my job, take my break, log off and go about my life. It doens't pay a whole lot and they cut off your internet while you're working. It's cool cuz I can watch TV, do dishes, fold laundry and even dust if I need to, all from my laptop. It's not too bad. I've had worse jobs. Sometimes I don't get any calls. I love those days. It could be worse. I could have a crappy job where I have to fight the traffic and deal with jerks at the office. This way, I just stay home, relax and earn my pennys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jcarline in Austin, Texas

81 months ago

I am an E-hotline agent and have been for a few months now. I enjoy it very much. I have no complaints. It doesn't get any easier. It does take some getting used to, but if you can tough out the first week you'll be ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jcarline in Austin, Texas

81 months ago

v d in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina said: Hey Kim,

hey v d, did you ever start working as an agent? hows your experience been with it so far?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

flight in Richmond, Virginia

40 months ago

Do you have to live within a certain distance of a particular city or can you live anywhere? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

gooie28 in Pittsburg, Kansas

17 months ago

I have been working from home almost a year with uhaul. At first I loved it, they promised me a certain amount of hours, which they give you while you are "new". Once you have been there a while, they hire a bunch of new people and give them all of the hours. I went from working 32 hours+, to 18 hours a week. This is not ok with me, I have 4 kids to feed. They are telling me that the hours will be going back up, but they havent yet, and this is the "busiest moving time of the year". I am looking for another job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Luis in Raleigh, North Carolina

7 months ago

I just filled out an application. Does anybody know if they would hire me with a felony on my record> It's been a pain in the you know what to find a job. One mistake i made and now everybody thinks im a criminal and wont offer me a second chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kjaxx in HIGH POINT, North Carolina

5 months ago

Luis in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I just filled out an application. Does anybody know if they would hire me with a felony on my record> It's been a pain in the you know what to find a job. One mistake i made and now everybody thinks im a criminal and wont offer me a second chance.

I have just hire a few weeks ago. As far as I know they did not do a background check on me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marie in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

5 months ago

Luis in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I just filled out an application. Does anybody know if they would hire me with a felony on my record> It's been a pain in the you know what to find a job. One mistake i made and now everybody thinks im a criminal and wont offer me a second chance.

They don't do background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bless0146@hotmail.com in Orlando, Florida

3 months ago

I would like to work 4 days a week, I'm retired have been in the customer service over 15 years, will it be a problem .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.