CSR Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Ctoy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

I applied online for a CSR temp position and I got an email for a F2F. No phone interview. My F2F was 2 days ago. It went well. Does anyone know how long after you will be contacted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FedEx007 in Whittier, California

11 months ago

What happen after your f2f? I have mine scheduled for Monday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts

11 months ago

I had my interview 8 days ago and received a CJO today. CTOY do you know what the physical involves?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

I had an interview last Friday and I also got a job offer today. Got an email with forms to fill and fax and I also have to do my drug test in 2 business days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FedEx007 in Whittier, California

11 months ago

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts said: I had an interview last Friday and I also got a job offer today. Got an email with forms to fill and fax and I also have to do my drug test in 2 business days.

What did they ask you guys in the interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FedEx007 in Whittier, California

11 months ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: I had my interview 8 days ago and received a CJO today. CTOY do you know what the physical involves?

What did they ask in the interview? The physical is pretty much like a sports physical can you bend chexk for jernia run in place check your knees nothing strenuous if I remember correct. They'll check your pulse heart rate your urine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts

11 months ago

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts said: I had an interview last Friday and I also got a job offer today. Got an email with forms to fill and fax and I also have to do my drug test in 2 business days.

Excellent.

I got all my paperwork in last night and can't wait to start. Do you know how the strength test is administered? Do we just have to lift up something that weighs 70 pounds?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts

11 months ago

FedEx007 in Whittier, California said: What did they ask in the interview? The physical is pretty much like a sports physical can you bend chexk for jernia run in place check your knees nothing strenuous if I remember correct. They'll check your pulse heart rate your urine.

Interview - This was a true one on one type- just you and one interviewer. They are very pleasant and just ask for examples of work place situations you have experienced.

Even if I did not get the job--- I left the interview impressed with the professional, respectful format.

You will do fine - just dress for success and sell yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: Excellent.

I got all my paperwork in last night and can't wait to start. Do you know how the strength test is administered? Do we just have to lift up something that weighs 70 pounds?

Strength test? hmmmm..I'm not too sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: Interview - This was a true one on one type- just you and one interviewer. They are very pleasant and just ask for examples of work place situations you have experienced.

Even if I did not get the job--- I left the interview impressed with the professional, respectful format.

You will do fine - just dress for success and sell yourself.

I agree!!! The questions are basically about customer service and how you apply yourself to certain situations. In some cases, three answers will be required per one question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Where do you have to go for your drug test? I have to go all the way to Wilmington, Ma.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts

11 months ago

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts said: Where do you have to go for your drug test? I have to go all the way to Wilmington, Ma.

Same - going on Tuesday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: I had my interview 8 days ago and received a CJO today. CTOY do you know what the physical involves?

Hope your physical went well...All I had done was the drug test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts

11 months ago

Same here. I guess we now wait to hear how it all goes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: Same here. I guess we now wait to hear how it all goes.

Yes...If you hear anything before I do, let me know. I will do the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CToy in Boston, Massachusetts

10 months ago

So, Shoot For The Sky, have you heard anything yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Islander775 in Reno, Nevada

10 months ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: Same - going on Tuesday.

Congrats I'm going in to SFO for my F2F tomorrow morning. Any pointers? Do they drug test you on the spot?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fedex007 in Long Beach, California

10 months ago

Islander775 in Reno, Nevada said: Congrats I'm going in to SFO for my F2F tomorrow morning. Any pointers? Do they drug test you on the spot?

How did ypur f2f go? Did you get drug tested and background?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.