Hiring over 40

Comments (5)

Misty in Los Alamitos, California

57 months ago

I have read some of the comments here and wonder if I am wasting my time with UHG. I'm over 40 with a clinical license and an advanced degree. I'm looking for something more along the lines of a supervisory, lead, or manager position. How old are the managers at UHG?

xyz in Albany, New York

56 months ago

Please spare yourself the misery. I, too, have advanced degrees and was promised the world when I was hired. It's all BS because I've not moved up from the grade I was hired at while idiots with GEDs and less than one years' experience have advanced. I am over 50 and this company consistently discriminates against those 40+. Education and experience are not highly-prized commodities with UHC. Find a company that will appreciate you.

united in Minneapolis, Minnesota

55 months ago

I can not agree more with xyz in Albany. United Health is a terrible place to work. Move on!!!

Yaba in San Antonio, Texas

41 months ago

I think it depends on the department and the area of the country you work. I work in a department where the staff is all nurses and most of the supervisors and managers are over 40.

MaryAnneinFl in Orlando, Florida

36 months ago

united in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I can not agree more with xyz in Albany. United Health is a terrible place to work. Move on!!!

terrible place to work and they do discriminate

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.