B.A. Position at UHG

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Ruffdiamond in Columbus, Ohio

33 months ago

Hi all, I recv'd a call today from a recruiter for this position in NV. The initial went extrmely well and she informed me that she would be sending over my information to the hiring manager as they will call asking for a face to face or phone interview next. Shortly thereafter I got a thank you email and attached was the benefits thatUHG offers their employees. My question is what should really expect next and do they normally send out such literature after a interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Greater Than in Minneapolis, Minnesota

32 months ago

Ruffdiamond in Columbus, Ohio said: Hi all, I recv'd a call today from a recruiter for this position in NV. The initial went extrmely well and she informed me that she would be sending over my information to the hiring manager as they will call asking for a face to face or phone interview next. Shortly thereafter I got a thank you email and attached was the benefits thatUHG offers their employees. My question is what should really expect next and do they normally send out such literature after a interview?

Thanks for the interest! Glad to hear you are interested in UnitedHealth Group. You should expect a call from a recruiter or a scheduler to set up a face to face interivew. If you don't get that call soon, please contact the recruiter you spoke to our join in on our recruiter chat sessions to talk directly to a recruiter - bit.ly/recruiterchat, Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mitulpatel1980 in Franklin Park, New Jersey

1 month ago

Hi all, I have got email from UnitedHealth Care for Senior IT System Consultant position. Then I got the second email about taking Digital interview via hirevue on May 19th, 2014. I took the Digital interview on May 21st, 2014 and it went well. After that I got the call from UnitedHealth Care HR person that they would like to discuss about the opportunity further. As a follow up, I had a call with HR person on May 30th, 2014 and finally I was asked for in-person interview. My in-person interview was scheduled on Jun 9th, 2014. As per my knowledge, it went really well. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the feedback once the in-person inteview is completed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.