UnitedHealth Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at UnitedHealth?

What do you like best about working at UnitedHealth? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

48mystic in Massachusetts

56 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at UnitedHealth?

What do you like best about working at UnitedHealth? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Definitely NOT the benefits, as others have mentioned. If you need to purchase health insurance, run far far away. I would never have taken this job if I knew how terrible it would be. $2400 annual deductible PER PERSON before they kick in their fabulous 80%. Gee, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sweets2323 in Hollywood, Florida

50 months ago

I think she wanted to know the salary of the position if she worked there.. everyone here got to personal..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

united in Minneapolis, Minnesota

46 months ago

No idea what the avg salary would be. You didn't even name a position. However, I work there and they pay low with terrible terrible benefits. I would NEVER have come here knowing what I know. Do yourself a favor and apply elsewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GD in Malvern, Pennsylvania

34 months ago

Can some let me know the cost of a family medical plan per pay check and what kind of plan it is?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

StayAwayFromUHC in Phoenix, Arizona

34 months ago

GD in Malvern, Pennsylvania said: Can some let me know the cost of a family medical plan per pay check and what kind of plan it is?

Thanks

It's a catastrophic health plan. For a insurance company, they give the worst possible plan to the employees. You would think the opposite would happen, but that is not the case. I think they give you a $1,000 a year toward expenses/office visits (full price) and then you have to pay the rest.
If you need good medical, don't work for UHC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.