Drug Screening

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Shell in Las Vegas, Nevada

40 months ago

Does anyone know if Pre-Employment drug testing is done by urine or hair? I am not allowed to cut my hair, so I want to make sure its a urine screening, and I want to know what to expect and what my option are (if I have any) if it is hair...Help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mamaq in Albany, New York

40 months ago

Neither. They swab inside your cheek, or at least they did. Caveat--do NOT work here. The drug test is the least of it. This is an awful place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Desperately Seeking a Salary in San Antonio, Texas

1 month ago

This post was from some time ago. Does the company still do cheek swabs or Urine? I know most places do urine tests. Just wondering. I would prefer the swab. Much less invasive and "messy" than urinating in a cup with someone watching you. Creeps me out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada

1 month ago

Desperately Seeking a Salary in San Antonio, Texas said: This post was from some time ago. Does the company still do cheek swabs or Urine? I know most places do urine tests. Just wondering. I would prefer the swab. Much less invasive and "messy" than urinating in a cup with someone watching you. Creeps me out!

Rent a sci-fi movie called "Gattaca". It takes place 150 years in the future. Peeing in a cup will be so last century.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Desperately Seeking a Salary in San Antonio, Texas

1 month ago

Ruby Slippers in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Rent a sci-fi movie called "Gattaca". It takes place 150 years in the future. Peeing in a cup will be so last century.

Babaha! Love that movie btw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.