How to get a job at Verizon Wireless.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

Do you work at Verizon Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

NICHOLAS MADUENA in Stockton, California

89 months ago

MY FRIEND LEWIS (name removed) TOLD ME ABOUT TRYEN TO GET A JOB WITH VERIZON.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (52) Reply - Report abuse

Beeny in Chicago, Illinois

88 months ago

NICHOLAS MADUENA said: MY FRIEND LEWIS (name removed) TOLD ME ABOUT TRYEN TO GET A JOB WITH VERIZON.

Who cares? He/she needs to know how to get in, not someone telling you to apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Taneshia in Lilburn, Georgia

87 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Verizon Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Address: 3 Verizon Parkway Alpharetta Ga 30005

If you know the name of a person there you can emial them with

firstname.lastname@verizonwireless.com
WWW.Verizonwireless.com
Apply to the open positions on this website and they will call you for the next step or visit and enter a application ( leave a resume)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Barry

83 months ago

Verizon in Ft Wayne has been looking for candidates for retail wireless all summer. I think they don't hire anyone over 30 here. Is that the same all over? Go in their stores NO ONE over 30 works for them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

S. Evans in Spartanburg, South Carolina

82 months ago

You DO NOT want to work there. Very stressful work environment. Management expects alot as well as the customers. Turnover rate is HIGH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Chelle Manderson in tuscaloosa, Alabama

37 months ago

Barry said: Verizon in Ft Wayne has been looking for candidates for retail wireless all summer. I think they don't hire anyone over 30 here. Is that the same all over? Go in their stores NO ONE over 30 works for them!

I know thats right where do the 30 year old go to? Damn its ridiculous. Maybe i try corporate Verizon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chelle Manderson in tuscaloosa, Alabama

37 months ago

I was trying to apply for Verizon for years when i turn in my resume they didnt call so i thought of a strategy what if i dont put any experience and just that i already graduated from college then what. Guess what? I gotten a e-mail stated that i had a interview that was too late cause i already purchase the lakers tickets.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

me in Glendale, Arizona

1 month ago

I'm sure all of you illiterate morons all got hired by Verizon, everyone in their stores are complete dumbasses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Garv3 in Marthasville, Missouri

1 month ago

I am not sure how to start a new forum but I hope someone can help me please. I applied at verizon about a month ago and right away received an email to take an assessment test and fill out a questionnaire. A few days later I received a call to have a face to face interview, which was 3 weeks ago. The interview went very well and they loved the fact that I am bilingual. I am very positive about it. I haven't heard anything back since then so I decided to call yesterday to see if the position was still available and if I was being considered. I talk to a lady that interviewed me and she told me that they did hire somebody and they sent out emails to the people who didn't get the position, but I didn't receive anything. She said they are still looking for another person and gave me the number of the other guy that interviewed me with her and to ask him because he's in charge of it. I called him and I didn't get an answer and his phone is set up to not receive voicemails. I really want this job and I am still hoping that I get it. I am not sure if maybe he's waiting for me to finish school in 3 weeks? Should I call him again today and see if he answers or should I wait?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.