Verizon: What happens after passed interview??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Shy1 in New York, New York

66 months ago

Hi. I applied for a job with verizon (landline) for the call center in NYC. I took the two tests and went for the interview in April. I recieved a letter approxiamately 2 weeks later stating that I passed the interview and my application would remain on file. I have now been waiting for about 2 1/2 months and I still have not been contacted. Does anyone know the next step after this? Will I be contacted by phone or letter? I have recieved 2 calls on my cell phone from a number with all 0's and have missed them both. I am afraid that this may be them. Am I being paranoid??? I just really desperately need this job and I feel like I've been waiting forever!!! Does anyone have any explanation on this???
Thank you!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Christina26 in Jamaica, New York

1 month ago

Hi,I am from New York City and I applied for a position for Verizon on October 21, 2014. A week later I was emailed from a Verizon recruiter in regards to my application she wanted me to answer certain questions in order to move foward with the process. After I emailed her she replied back the same day and called me the following day to set up an interview for November 05, 2014 at Massapequa Park in Long Island. Once I arrived at the interview I waited approximately 2 hours until I was called I was interviewed by someone in H.R then the same day by a hiring manager where I will be working which is in Queens. The hiring manager told me that H.R will contact me. I got a call on November 10, 2014 from a recruiter in NC just to verify the information on my resume and application is correct she offered me the job and told me about their awesome benefits the pay is awesome. Be aware that you have to take a drug test and Verizon do an extensive backround check. I start working on Nov 24 2014. If I was you I will reapply through careerbuilder thats how I applied to Verizon and got a call back immedietly. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.