How to get a job at Volkswagen of America.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Volkswagen of America? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

JPS Detroit in Clarkston, Michigan

90 months ago

Has anybody from the outside ever interviewed or hired into VW in the past few years? They post a bazillion jobs but I suspect these are internal only. I was once phone screened in 2002 but never heard anything further. I think I failed her key question "what is the lowest pay you would accept". I almost replied -- "whats the least amount of work you expect?" Or "so i'm hired if I get this right?". When applying, I actually post salary expectation at college grad rates to see if the phone rings. It doesnt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

vbfreak in Middleville, Michigan

90 months ago

quit being a little baby. just because they did not hire you, do not dis the best car company an the galacy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Stesha in Hopewell Junction, New York

87 months ago

I applied this fall... they phone interviewed in February... Personal interview 3 weeks ago.... Got the offer on Thursday... It can happen people...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Me, just Me in Orlando, Florida

87 months ago

Nun Ur Biz in Chicago, Illinois said: You two go take your fight and poor spelling somewhere else. Folks here are just interested in job information.

If you were so interested in just the subject then why did you bother to respond them and never address the subject? Do as I say, not as I do.

Whether you know it or not, VW ag owns
1. BMW
2. Rolls Royce
3. Audi
4. Bentley
5. Lamborghini

BMW and the German Automakers don't manufacture the best in class anymore. You need to look at Toyota & Honda, American built.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Stesha in Hopewell Junction, New York

87 months ago

Me, just Me in Orlando, Florida said: If you were so interested in just the subject then why did you bother to respond them and never address the subject? Do as I say, not as I do.

Whether you know it or not, VW ag owns
1. BMW
2. Rolls Royce
3. Audi
4. Bentley
5. Lamborghini

BMW and the German Automakers don't manufacture the best in class anymore. You need to look at Toyota & Honda, American built.

Ok and you need to put the crack pipe down...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

nygrinch in Wappingers Falls, New York

62 months ago

Stesha in Hopewell,
Good to see that the system does work.
Which location did you apply for within VWoA?

Bob in Wappingers Falls NY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.