Finish application?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

needajob27 in Kingston, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

I recently finished my application for walgreens. I went into the store and had to take an assessment on the computer in the back office. It is pretty simple. They will ask you questions on your ability to make change and also they will show you pictures of coupons and you'll have to choose which item cannot be used with that particular coupon. As long as you can do basic math and read you will be fine. After you finish the assessment you will have an interview and then if all goes well they will send you out the door that day with a paper to go take a drug test. That comes back quickly. I took mine that day and they called me the next morning. They will then have you come inthe store yet again to put your ss# in the computer for a background check. From what I understand they are looking for felonies. If you have no felonies or drug related offenses you should be ok. I am still waiting on the results of my background check. I took it 4 days ago. hope that helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

needajob27 in Kingston, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

kevin1412 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: So I just completed the online application and it says to go in store to finish the application.

Does anyone know what I will need to do in store?
Will there be a test? an interview?

and who do I even consult in store to finish my app?

thanks

Forgot to tell you, Just go in the store and let the first employee you see know that you are there to finish your application they will call the manager up for you and he will take yo to the back to take the assessment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kevin1412 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

thank you so much
that was a perfect response

I'm going to go to the store this week to finish my app

and I hope you got the job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

I luv Indeed in Carrollton, Texas

7 months ago

How much does Cashiers makes at Walgreens?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.