shorted pills by pharmacy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kathy in Colorado Springs, Colorado

87 months ago

I was shorted 10 prevacid pills by the pharmacy in Pueblo West, CO. They refuse to do anything to rectify the situation. Be sure and count your pills before paying for them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Karyn in Phoenix, Arizona

87 months ago

I wouldnt be surprised, I picked up an inhaler there a few months ago, and it was half full

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jon in Shawnee, Kansas

85 months ago

Karyn in Phoenix, Arizona said: I wouldnt be surprised, I picked up an inhaler there a few months ago, and it was half full

The inhaler wasn't half full. I bet you it was a Proair Inhaler (Albuterol). Have you tried following the instructions on the box and the pamphlet and tried cleaning the plastic canister it comes in? The hole the medication goes through gets clogged. Please think before you spread misinformation.

About the shortage of the Prevacid. All you really have to do is talk to the Pharmacy Manager, if they are unwilling call corporate. They always bow down to the customer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

PhillipFry in Seattle, Washington

63 months ago

If it was a ventolin inhaler, they just came out with a "half full" version for walmarts $4 prescriptions so walgreens might of picked up on it and started using those. But I doubt the walgreens staff is opening them up and spraying each other with it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.