Walgreens Job Transfer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sassyskin951 in Durango, Colorado

41 months ago

How long after you work at walgreens can you request a transfer to another location in a different state? how do you request it and how does it all work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

BambooSticks11 in Oakland, California

41 months ago

It doesn't work. You are suppose to request a transfer from your District Manager. You inform him/her of the district you want to go to and in return the DM talk to the other district manager of the requested district. I requested a transfer and my DM did nothing, so when I transfer to the district, they had not even heard of me and I am sorta kind left without a job. I'm still trying to figure out if I can interview with the DM and get my job back. I even called Employee Relations, who has not called me back. I was informed by the store manager I met with that I was suppose to figure out any open positions in my title before I transferred. My old store manager told me I was just suppose to called the district and tell them I'm transferring and they find my position. Before I left I also sent an email to the new district of my information and requested a contact for a position. Transfers do not have guidelines unfortunately. I don't know of anyone who successfully transferred.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.