If you are asking about an interview, look to the basics. They are looking for: A proficient team member. Here are basic questions:
1. So, tell me about your self.
A: Name hobbies, clubs, etc. NOTHING BAD. Show that you are happy to be around people and stable.
2. Be prepared to explain why you left any previous jobs.
A: Relocation and desire for advancement are good answers. You never want to speak of conflicts, working conditions, or anything else about previous employers. You were NEVER fired!
3. Be prepared to show any gaps in your employment and explain why you were not at a short term job for very long.
4. Describe a typical day at your last job/or describe what you did at your last job.
5. Name a situation where you provided superior customer service.
6. What would you say is your most negative characteristic.
A: I would go with something you can spin into a positive..Ie. "I can't stand leaving a project incomplete. I tend to wear myself thin sometimes if I feel I need to to have it done to my satisfaction.
7. Why do you want to work here?
A: If you say, "money"...you failed.
Think about your answers during the interview. You don't want to look like you're slow, but you also don't want to look like you're making things up.
Also ask them if you can ask them questions about the position. A couple of good ones are:
How many hours would you be willing to give me per week?
What shifts are you looking to fill?
What pay rate are you offering?