Walgreens Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Walgreens?

What do you like best about working at Walgreens? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

WW in Palatine, Illinois

94 months ago

first 3 months at job you are not covered by any medical insurance. dental is not covered for the first 12 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (76) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

wageastcoast in Delaware, Delaware

84 months ago

Dental is now available after your 90 days :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Otis

53 months ago

The positions and hours have changed at Walgreens. The assistants no longer get overtime. They cannot go over 40 hours.The job is getting more stressful as the workload increases. If you are an employee and want to get into management you must be young, and also do favors to get the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

joely in Vancouver, Washington

48 months ago

I just got offered a job to work at Walgreens Speciality pharmacy. How much does Walgreens charge their employee for health insurance? Like every two weeks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Athens, Alabama

24 months ago

I applied for the AMT position in two stores near my home. I received an email to contact one of the store manager to schedule the assessment. It will take approximately 2 hours, and will include a Math portion and a Job Simulation portion. The assessment will apply to both stores. I really hope things go smoothly for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.