Hiring process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Sharold in San Bernardino, California

48 months ago

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to start work at Walgreens as a pharmacy tech? Two weeks ago I had an interview told I was hired took the drug tests and assessment and passed both. Now they are checking my background and it seems like it is taking a long time. I have not crimes at all so i dont understand what is taking so long? Please if anyone knows let me know :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sharold in San Bernardino, California

48 months ago

:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

knickabocka22@*****.*** in San Diego, California

22 months ago

Sharold in San Bernardino, California said: Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to start work at Walgreens as a pharmacy tech? Two weeks ago I had an interview told I was hired took the drug tests and assessment and passed both. Now they are checking my background and it seems like it is taking a long time. I have not crimes at all so i dont understand what is taking so long? Please if anyone knows let me know :)

What type of drug test did they give you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

knickabocka22@*****.*** in San Diego, California

22 months ago

Did you have to take a urine test or a blood test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ari in Atlanta, Georgia

10 months ago

Sharold in San Bernardino, California said: Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to start work at Walgreens as a pharmacy tech? Two weeks ago I had an interview told I was hired took the drug tests and assessment and passed both. Now they are checking my background and it seems like it is taking a long time. I have not crimes at all so i dont understand what is taking so long? Please if anyone knows let me know :)

Did you get the job?

Shelbymh in Valparaiso, Indiana

6 months ago

Hi, I applied for a pharmacy tech job about 3 days ago, I hadn't gotten a call back so I called to follow up on the application status and the manager said that the hiring manager wasn't in at the moment but he did know that he had printed out my application, he said the hiring manager will call me either today or tomorrow.
Does this mean I'm being considered and will more than likely get interviewed?

Ari in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

Shelbymh in Valparaiso, Indiana said: Hi, I applied for a pharmacy tech job about 3 days ago, I hadn't gotten a call back so I called to follow up on the application status and the manager said that the hiring manager wasn't in at the moment but he did know that he had printed out my application, he said the hiring manager will call me either today or tomorrow.
Does this mean I'm being considered and will more than likely get interviewed?

I would suggest you do what I did. Just keep following up and you'll get the job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shelbymh in Valparaiso, Indiana

6 months ago

Ari in Atlanta, Georgia said: I would suggest you do what I did. Just keep following up and you'll get the job!

Thank you! Hopefully I hear back from them tomorrow!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.