How to get a job at Wellpoint.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 91)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at Wellpoint? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

smann

90 months ago

I've applied at wellpoint at least 15 times. They are right here in columbus ga. I am very qualified with a great work attitude. Not once have they even called for an interview, yet I see them advertise openings all the time. The only way you can get hired there is if you know someone well who works there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (157) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

former wellpoint associate in Atlanta, Georgia

90 months ago

they are laying off like mad. trying to reduce 'administrative' costs. just be sure you are in the "right" location or they'll can you with no remorse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (107) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lb in Arvada, Colorado

90 months ago

[I too was laid off and now they have a hiring freeze...stay away!
I got another job at a sane company and am very happy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steph

90 months ago

lb said: [I too was laid off and now they have a hiring freeze...stay away!
Where you in the nurse disease mgmt, and how much would you say the base pay starts at. I am interested in working for wellpoint I have a friend who has an acquitance that just started working there in august 2006.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled outsourced employee in Oak Brook, Illinois

89 months ago

My job got outsourced. I used to love my job, but the Manilla people took my jobs. 16 people were let go from the Bolingbrook, Il office, and more are coming. I gave 120% to the company, and I got nowhere, but a job out the door. My raises were always 4% every year, and never got anywhere. My advise is to run, don't bother. Good luck in your search.
y advi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (98) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

Steph said: Where you in the nurse disease mgmt, and how much would you say the base pay starts at. I am interested in working for wellpoint I have a friend who has an acquitance that just started working there in august 2006.

No.... I was in the ISG area. The case mgmnt area is in Chicago, IL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

You were very lucky.... Good Luck...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mblake in San Diego, California

89 months ago

I too interviewed with Wellpoint after takijg a grueling Provit TEst on line. No I was not hired, yet I have seen the same position open.

Either someone is lying abput their skills or Wellpoint isn't sure what they want, management may not be up to par.

Seems like they have a lot of turnover in the Admin position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled outsourced employee in Lombard, Illinois

89 months ago

Wellpoint is not the same company it used to be 2 yrs ago. Anthemn blue Cross Blue shield bought Unicare out. The left hand does not know what the right hand wants basically, it used to be a good company, lots of outsourcing......... lots....... Good Luck in your job hunting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Former WP Associate in Chicago, Illinois

89 months ago

Since Anthem bought WellPoint, the company has gotten cheaper by the day. Downsizing, dumping larger salaried emps, outsourcing more and more, very poor morale in many locations. Used to be a great company to work for, but those days are gone. All focus now is on how much to pay the execs, and how little to pay the worker bees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dora2816 in Bridgton, Maine

89 months ago

I do work for Wellpoint as a CSR in the northeast region. The pay sucks & is below the national average for this job. The benfits sound great when tyou start but you soon find out that you can get better benefits with other companies using anthem bcbs health insurance. As an employee your copays for services are higher than most every company serviced by BCBS. They have outsourced quite a few positions to Manila Phillipines & I am sure that we will not be far behind. I think it is a crime that the ceo & execs make the salaries that they make in this company & the people actually doing the work make below industry standards & can't even make ends meet without a second job. Well, at least I am getting out in a few weeks at a new company...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled outsourced employee in Hinsdale, Illinois

89 months ago

I totally agree with you. We would get emails how great and wonderful the company has done, but then its a slap in the face, when they outsource to the Manilla, Phillipines, and the customer service that is given, is CRAP. I always gave 120%, but its all about the almighty $$$, not the members or the employees. Good luck..... Hopefully your new employer, appreciates what you have to offer......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled outsourced employee in Hinsdale, Illinois

89 months ago

I totally agree.... Wellpoint was a very good company, prior to Anthem.... It was a company for the people, not anymore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jeeves in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

they should call it sick point

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (92) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

A Harris in Greenwood, Indiana

88 months ago

I did interview for these position in Indianapolis. I was not inmpressed with the company. You are no better with this company than any other closed pharmacy. I will turn down if they offer me a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (91) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

former Wellpoint employee in Manchester, New Hampshire

88 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Wellpoint? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Not a company that I would suggest that you get into. I was laid off with 8 other people. They are about to lay off about 25 more people. This is large corporate America where the top executives get paid VERY BIG money and the workers don't get paid what they are worth and are not valued. There is no respect or integrity in this company. Stay far away!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled outsourced employee in Clarendon Hills, Illinois

88 months ago

I completely agree with your comments... I would advise anyone wanting to get into WELLPOINT....... RUN....... Do not waste your time. They are outsourcing BIGTIME.... Its all about the CEO"S making the big money.... They could careless about the employees. What is corporate America coming too.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

former employee in Guilford, Connecticut

88 months ago

I agree with many here....don't walk, but RUN from this place. I worked there for 2 years, only to be told my job was being outsourced to Manila. To see this entire company crash and burn would be wonderful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (91) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Former employee, Newbury Park, CA in Oxnard, California

87 months ago

Run, don't walk, from WellPoint. Our division was laid off (close to 30 employees). Fortunately, I found a job outside the company. The scuttlebut is in a couple of years, they'll relocate all Calif. operations and probably keep only esssential employees working from one building.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (92) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

runforthehils in Saint Louis, Missouri

87 months ago

My first impression of Wellpoint isn't a very professional image. A recruiter called me at 7:30 pm at home left a message for me not stating what job and said my name wrong several times. She wanted me to interview the next morning for a job that she decided at the last minute to select me for. I need at least 48 hours notice since I am working to arrange to take a long lunch or leave earlier to accomodate my contract job. Also who is prepared for an interview properly with it being sprung on the night before. A decent corporate recruiter would accomodate a candidate around their work schedule as to make it discreet. This lady was very unprofessional. I told her that it was impossible to do the interview the next day. She told me that is when it is, do you want to come or not? I declined.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (96) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled outsourced employee in Westmont, Illinois

87 months ago

You made a very wise decision. No professionalism at all, and calling you by a name other than yours. My job was outsourced, however I have recently learned that several employees that I work with have returned to their jobs. Wellpoint does not know what the right or left does, at one point in time, about 5 yrs ago, Wellpoint used to be a very good company, I know hard to believe, but the company is all about the ALMIGHTY dollar, NOTHING ELSE....... Good luck in your search.... You will find an employer that appreciates what you have to offer...........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phil in Thounsand Jokes CA in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

The main building is here on the county line between LA and Ventura County. I have 16 years of medical insurance experience, applied many times in the last 3 years, and NOT ONCE got a call, or my calls to them returned. Fed up with emailing my resume, I tried to drop one off, and was turned away at the door by the rent-a-guard who didnt speak English. They have turned away some MAJOR talent more qualified than me, so I guess they only want stupid unqualified people. No wonder people say RUN AWAY from Wellpoint! Which should be called Well? Point!! Point to your NEXT job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (91) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Seriously.... I was with company for 10 yrs, and I have seen it gone down in the last five years. The headquarters was in Thousand Oaks, CA. Our CEO was GREAT..... Very down to earth, and was about the company and people working there. When Anthem from Indianapolis bought Wellpoint, things went to shambles. I now have found a much better job, and enjoy going to work, with a boss that appreciates what you have to offer. Life after Unicare is much better. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME APPLYING FOR A WELLPOINT POSITION.............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (89) / No Reply - Report abuse

parker in Chicago, Illinois

86 months ago

I interviewed at wellpoint today and after being there for only a few hours i have a horrible impression of their company.
I wouldnt waist your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No Reply - Report abuse

JB From the Northern region in Concord, New Hampshire

86 months ago

former Wellpoint employee in Manchester, New Hampshire said: Not a company that I would suggest that you get into. I was laid off with 8 other people. They are about to lay off about 25 more people. This is large corporate America where the top executives get paid VERY BIG money and the workers don't get paid what they are worth and are not valued. There is no respect or integrity in this company. Stay far away!

The Manchester NH has awesome people!! Stop complaining about how much the CEOS make and work yourself up. They are there for a reason and you are a CSR for a reason, grow up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (111) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Excuse me.... I really do not know who you think you are. I landed a position with another company, making a substanial more, so you give need to come down to earth, and get off your high pedestal, because whatever position you were in or are in, make you no better.... I was more than than just a CSR, so you need to get a grip on things pal..............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (89) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

disgusted with Wellpoint

86 months ago

to JB in NH....maybe its YOU that needs to WAKE UP!!! Wellpoint is all about outsourcing now. They have no respect for their employees who are on the front line making the mega bonuses for the big shots. I was in the Youngstown, Ohio office, there is no room to move up there. It was a call center and only people who were "butt kissers" to management got to do special projects to get off the phones. How can a company who penalizes people for using the restroom or denying someone who needs a heart cath be so wonderful???? You need to open your eyes....just read these replies, your day is coming like the rest of us that have been outsourced or fired by YOUR wonderful Wellpoint. I hope soon that the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Assoc. boots them out of the Assoc. for being such a disgrace to the logo!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shane Dodd in Indianapolis, Indiana

86 months ago

To get a job locally, you needed to know someone who worked there and hope that the person was well liked. Honestly, if you weren't lucky enough to know someone, have a family member work there, be a former employee, or be through a temp agency, you didn't get in the door. Trust me, not really a bad thing though. Besides harassing employees, they do not compensate for the job that is done. Bonuses got smaller and smaller the more the company expanded and made. CEO got a 24 million dollar bonus and retired the next year. Just be warned.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No Reply - Report abuse

hoodenne in Chesterfield, Missouri

85 months ago

Look everyone, the Marketing Coordinator position is open AGAIN. Seems like they can't find a qualified person even with all of the resumes they get. We got your number Wellpointe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

woodycp2 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

[Quote]Since Anthem bought WellPoint, the company has gotten cheaper by the day. Downsizing, dumping larger salaried emps, outsourcing more and more, very poor morale in many locations. Used to be a great company to work for, but those days are gone. All focus now is on how much to pay the execs, and how little to pay the worker bees.[Quote]

That's what's happening at IBC in Philly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

disgusted with Wellpoint

85 months ago

I totally agree with IBC in Philly. When Wellpoint was just Anthem BC/BS it was a wonderful place to work. We had parties, celebrations over company suscess. Athem was also very family friendly and allowed time off for problems/emergencies at home. I feel if they would have stayed Anthem (without Wellpoint) they would have reached "The employer of Choice" throughout the country, since Wellpoint came on board, that became a thing of the past. Associate input is no longer valuable to them, family matters or even personal health issues count against you and "points" are given anytime one of these situations occur. I put 9 years into the company as a customer service rep. I was on sick leave due to complications from major surgery. I went over their 180 rule by 2 weeks but did return to work. After working 2 days, I was called and told not to come back. My position was terminated!!!They are downsizing all across the company and worse yet, the jobs are going to Argentina, the Phillipines and now Jamicia. Members are upset over having to call overseas for assistance, so are the Dr.'s and hospitals. People still working there are working under the worse stress, scared for their jobs, their livihood. I am writing to congressmen and state senators. I would advise anyone in the same situation to do the same. This is supposed to be the greatest country on earth, yet our American companies are outsourcing our jobs overseas so big shot executives pocket all the huge bucks. Yearly amounts that we will never see if we worked 10 jobs for the rest of our lives. In my opinion, I think Wellpoint has disgraced a wonderful company and will ruin the reputation that Anthem at one time so strived for. Just look how many of the older execs that are retiring or moving on. I just pray for the people still employed there that they don't run the company entirely into the ground. I intend on bringing this issue to anyone who will listen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

disgusted with Wellpoint

85 months ago

JB From the Northern region in Concord, New Hampshire said: You have to pick and choose what job you take, you have the right to, I work for Anthem (Wellpoint) and I love it. The pay is good for sitting on your butt talking on the phone, how much do you expect to paid? As for the Outsourcing, you should have seen it comming and tried to move. I work for a part in the company now, that will not be shut down at all. I work for the Government. I dont know why you guys are all here complaining about the company, I work up here in the northern region and it is the best job I have ever had. It is a GREAT job for younger people who are looking for a "good" job to start. All the people complaining here are because they wanted to be a WellPoint Lifer. If you are 19-29 and are in school, this is a GREAT job!

I am able to work on my school work at work, I love it. The best job ever, and starting salary is twice if not three times what you will get bagging groceries, cashiering, or working at a fast food joint!

So to everyone who applied and haven't heard, keep applying, it is worth it, at least it was for me. The same health care I had at my last job I paid over 40 dollars for a WEEK!!! Here I pay 7.50 every two weeks, and thats for the BEST HEALTH PLAN!!!
Total I pay 19.15 every TWO WEEKS, with EVERYTHING! The best Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, 401K, STD & LTD, everything!!!

So I dont know what they are talking about... But as a present employee at WellPoint, it is a good job!

I have finally found a place where I am respected, I am something with WellPoint! I am happy here!

Must be nice JB that you can do your shool work while at work. I worked in the Central region in Ohio, we were penalized for using the bathroom if it took more than 3 minutes, we were not permitted to have books, magazines or anything else on our desks. So you either work for a different company or you just haven't been caught yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

thankful in Syracuse, New York

85 months ago

I want to thank all of you for your comments on here. I had an interview at WellPoint today, and thanks to your comments, I knew what to look for...and I have to say you guys seem pretty right on. I knew for sure when I was offered the job right then and they got angry with me when I said I had to think about it. When they told me I could have until nine am tomorrow and that's it, my mind was made up.
So, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (89) / No Reply - Report abuse

Happy in NH in Cincinnati, Ohio

85 months ago

disgusted with Wellpoint said: to JB in NH....maybe its YOU that needs to WAKE UP!!! Wellpoint is all about outsourcing now. They have no respect for their employees who are on the front line making the mega bonuses for the big shots. I was in the Youngstown, Ohio office, there is no room to move up there. It was a call center and only people who were "butt kissers" to management got to do special projects to get off the phones. How can a company who penalizes people for using the restroom or denying someone who needs a heart cath be so wonderful???? You need to open your eyes....just read these replies, your day is coming like the rest of us that have been outsourced or fired by YOUR wonderful Wellpoint. I hope soon that the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Assoc. boots them out of the Assoc. for being such a disgrace to the logo!!!

I also work in the NH office and have been here for many years. I may not be as euphoric as JB but I am very happy here at Wellpoint. The truth is if you do a job that can be outsourced to save money it will be. But if you are able to tough it out you can really advance and be satisfied doing it. We all have to be realists and realize that the only one looking out for you is you it is the way of the world. Your satisfaction level is determined by "you" and if you work hard you will be rewarded.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (90) Reply - Report abuse

Behind the scenes in Indy in Indianapolis, Indiana

85 months ago

Given that the human capital policies at WP are heavily geared towards the 1950s, don't be surprised with high turn over and short tenure. The executives at WP, esp. in HR, have demonstrated short-sightedness and an unwillingness to adapt to a newer, more profitable, and employee friendly human capital model. So, for now they are banking on the <i>size = happiness</i> continuum and expecting the highest caliber prospective employees to be beating a path to their door (and Applicant Tracking System). It's just not so.

Here's an epiphany for you: Those interesting looking job ads that they always seem to have posted are very likely "pipe-line filler" ads; that is, those jobs are turning over quite readily or they can't keep someone in them b/c there is something very adverse going on. They're most recent report on headcount growth is a disappointing 10%! That takes in to account only about 20-30% of new jobs. That's 4200 people added on staff worldwide. Buried in those numbers is the hidden little fact that only about 800 of them were in new positions.

My advice: Play the lotto, you'll have better luck finding happiness after you win than getting hired and being happy at WP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Connecticut

84 months ago

I worked for Anthem for 7 years, at the beginning I absolutely loved my job, the CEO really took pride in promoting a "Great Place to Work".....then WellPoint came along....the place went down hill.....outsource galore. And of course, management always had their favorites who were promoted, jobs were conveniently made for these folks. I couldn't get ahead no matter how much I tried. They need to clean house, and get new blood in the company. Glad to be gone from the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

disgusted with Wellpoint

84 months ago

I agree with Connecticut. In the Anthem office in Youngstown (when it was still Anthem) We were praised for our efforts. If we worked a Saturday office time, breakfest was provided or pizza for lunch. On hot days it was nothing for management to treat the entire staff to hot fudge sundaes and supply use with ice and water. We were striving to make Forbes "Great Place to Work" list. We had a focus committee, a moral committee, anniversary parties, plus an annual Christmas celebration inside the office sponsered by management and one held outside of the office that was more formal. When Wellpoint came along, it was no longer about the employees, they made sure they had our phones and desktops constantly monitored...the honor system was gone. Instead of praise we were critized for what we were not doing, which was meeting stats that were next to impossible to meet. Even the customers came last, we had less than 5-6 minutes average call time to get them off our phone, yet there was no limit on the amount of benefits or claim status we could check, some providers would call checking on 50 claims at once. This happened multiple times during the day. One call I was on for almost 3 hours and NO credit was given for that, even though you may have missed lunch, needed to use the restroom whatever, we would still be docked for our call handle time. I truly believe this is a way to eliminate as much staff as they can so they can either close the office completely or hire a staff at much lower wages. I was fired for being on sick leave. I was completely devisated after 9 years there, now I am glad I am no longer there and believe that God meant for this to happen and the right position is waiting for me soon. Good luck Connecticut, at least we can say its behind us now!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (83) / No Reply - Report abuse

TX in Texas

84 months ago

Worked for UniCare (owned and operated by WellPoint) for over 5 years. I wanted to leave my position for the past two years, although the pay here, is ""more"" than industry standard, so other positions in the area paid about 2.00 less per hour. Due to my own stupidity, I have now lost my job. I no longer have headaches, or major stomach problems, I had two different doctors tell me that the stress from my job was causing this to be as bad as it was. As many have posted this company changed for the worst after the merger of WellPoint and Anthem, until then we were given a cash rewards and had catered lunches, monthly spreads, and holiday parties. This is all gone, as well as the employee moral. The calls that customer service handles is horrendous, the claim problems are insurmountable, and the staff handling claim problems are so far behind, they will never catch up. There are over 50k needing to be corrected. The resolution is to outsource this in the near future. Customer service, claim processing, claim keying, utilization review, pre-certification and correspondence is all outsourced. This is being done by many companies, since they need to be competitive in today's market. Although, there are many different businesses that handle outsourcing I feel that WellPoint needs to look at this and choose other businesses that do a better job, and the ones that need to speak with customers need to speak clear and concise "english". The pay and the benefits were good, although I agree with all the others, IF you do not brown nose, or have family or close friends that works for the company in higher positions, you will not advance in a timely manner, IF AT ALL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (74) / No Reply - Report abuse

disgusted with Wellpoint

84 months ago

wow, you sure said it all TX...Anthem was a wonderful company to work for. I was proud to be employed there. My postion was also terminated due to outsourcing. Wellpoint did RUIN a great place to work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Been there in Bohemia, New York

84 months ago

Connecticut and TX said it all...EBCBS was a great place to work for and I was very proud to be there...Extremely generous...Wellpoint is unfair, cheap and going backwards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No Reply - Report abuse

recently departed in Hartford, Connecticut

84 months ago

I worked for BCBS/Anthem/Wellpoint for many years and have recently moved on. It is interesting to hear Wellpoint vs. Anthem opinions. I was actually very happy in my job and with Anthem right up to the point of the buyout/merger with Wellpoint. That led to the outsourcing of hundreds of people to IBM which basically looks like a short term business decision that made a few wealthy execs wealthier at the cost of disrupting hundreds of lives. That outsourcing, as well as extensive off shoring, has affected the overall moral of the workforce, making it an insecure place to work. I understand that these things are happening all over corporate America, and I know I probably have a skewed point of view from having worked there so long, but it's shameful to watch a good company be disassembled just for more profit for the already rich. Although it has been painful to go elsewhere (old dog new tricks) I can resoundingly say that there are a lot of companies out there who still care about employees and Wellpoint is not one of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No Reply - Report abuse

ioillusion in Valley Village, California

83 months ago

Every US company has the problems mentioned here. Do things that are good for your career, your job isn't so important.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (59) Reply - Report abuse

Former North Haven CT Employee

83 months ago

Anthem/Wellpoint is just terrible; the upper management should be embarrassed of the way they let people go. How do these people get where they are??!! How do they sleep at night, when they treat people so poorly? I have to say, I left on my own terms, but feel Anthem damaged my work ethic. I don't give it my all like I used to for them, to my new employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No Reply - Report abuse

chachagal in Manchester, New Hampshire

83 months ago

I have been with Wellpoint for two years now and work in the Manchester, NH office. I am very happy there. The benefits are great, there is flexibility to work from home, and the pay for New Hampshire is very good. We are within 60 miles from Boston so
benefit from the "city differential" because of the higher cost of living in the metro area.

As for reorganizations, off-shoring help, and other issues people have brought up--it is epidemic in Corporate America--not just Wellpoint. The new mantra of Corporate of America should be "day by day." As long as you are prepared for the volatility in the market today, you will be ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (64) Reply - Report abuse

MrsKHightower in Cincinnati, Ohio

82 months ago

I got in via Kelly Services- which is onsite at the Mason location.

Go to www.kellyservices.com or google Kelly Services

I will admit it wasn't all bad-

It was awesome the first year(beginning in 06), and it went to crap FAST mid merger. I was promised to become a full time permanent and was never offered a position. I am kind of glad, in a way, because they cut the permanent employees pay from $26,000 per year to substantially less....and added many more job requirements. We went from basic benefit inquiry to provider calls AND behavioral health...

On a positive note, my OE and Main Supervisor were AWESOME!!! Anytime I needed a day off- she approved it! They gave us parties and kudos on a whim! I indured a mini divorce, and she approved my resignation and even gave me unemployment recommendation! It was just my time to go...It is stressful.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, WELLPOINT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (62) Reply - Report abuse

doubleb l in Lawrence, Massachusetts

82 months ago

I need to access my wellpoint HR home page anyone know how to do this from home??? I need to do this ASAP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Fed up with Wellpoint Wellpoint in Youngstown, Ohio

82 months ago

go to anthem.com and down at the bottom of the page there is a link for associates.. that will get you in..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

CVL in Saint Louis, Missouri

82 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Wellpoint? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Does anyone have any insite on the St. Louis office to share? I'm thinking about applying for one of the healthcare professional positions there. I just like to know about the work ethics and any positive/negative comments. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mary

82 months ago

have you read anything posted on this site? Anyway, if you still want to apply, you can go to anthem.com and click on careers at the bottom of the page. good luck, I would not call it a career, they won't give you a chance to be there that long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (61) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.