Wellpoint Medical Terminology HELP!!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Jessica Spellman in Los Angeles, California

38 months ago

Does anyone know about the medical terminology survey they make you take before the face to face interview? If so can you give me tips what I should expect or help also any advice of things I can brush up on or study.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NewDT in Elgin, Illinois

37 months ago

Did you ever get the help you needed? I have finished many classes in the area & I too have to take one with AIM/Wellpoint? Did you take it yet, what was it like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Spellman in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

i did not, i ended up taking its about 100 questions the only medical terminology on their is about 10 questions. its a bit much more than expected its not hard but it will have you nervous & at the edge of your seat. :/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NewDT in Elgin, Illinois

37 months ago

Jessica Spellman in Los Angeles, California said: i did not, i ended up taking its about 100 questions the only medical terminology on their is about 10 questions. its a bit much more than expected its not hard but it will have you nervous & at the edge of your seat. :/

Out of 100 questions only 10 were med term? Did you get the job? I', in that process now, could you mind emailing me so we can talk privately? Thanks! Brandy

brandy919r@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

k1213 in Chicago, Illinois

35 months ago

I have to take the medical terminology survey for Well point can someone tell me what i should expect

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

sandralantrip in Addison, Illinois

12 months ago

Jessica Spellman in Los Angeles, California said: Does anyone know about the medical terminology survey they make you take before the face to face interview? If so can you give me tips what I should expect or help also any advice of things I can brush up on or study.

Did you take the medical terminology survey? I have to take it tomorrow morning and I'm nervous. Can you tell me what I should review?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandralantrip in Addison, Illinois

12 months ago

k1213 in Chicago, Illinois said: I have to take the medical terminology survey for Well point can someone tell me what i should expect

Did you take the medical terminology survey? I have to take it tomorrow morning and I am stressing out!!! What should I review for this? Thank you for your input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.