Specific interview question HELP!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

john1980 in fresno, California

57 months ago

I am trying to prepare for a interview coming up in 2 weeks. i am going for Teller at wells fargo. If they ask me why banking? and why wells fargo? How will i answer that? I dont like banking(its ok) i just need a job since i been jobless. Can anyone give me a general idea or the right directions answering it. Any other group interview question should i expect? Any tips are welcome! THANKS ALOT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

thegame247 in Atlanta, Georgia

57 months ago

If they ask why Wells Fargo, say that you like the high level of customer service offered by employees at Wells Fargo compared to other banks you have been to, and that you can see yourself fitting in here better than anywhere else.

If they ask why Banking? you could maybe say you have experience in sales and cash handling and want to advance that experience. Or maybe if you're in school and study Finance or something you could relate it to that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jasnicole in Los Angeles, California

57 months ago

I have no prior cash handling, sales nor banking experience. The most I had done is working as a cashier and 100 hours of internship with BOA in High school. So what should I say if they ask questions relate to those experiences? questions such as describe a time when you rpovied excellent customer service, a dfficult time when you encountered with angry customer, how did you resolve it? what sales experiences do you have, name an instance when you provide exceptional service.... please help! ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.