SAFE ACT Background Check and Fingerprint through First Advantage???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

LOLA BODY in NEWWARK, New Jersey

32 months ago

Question, I was being considered for job with BOA, but I decided not to take it after getting a promotion at my current employer Wells Fargo. But now as of 01/01/2012, WF will be background checking everyone again and checking finger prints through this 3rd party company First Advantage. I know this is not related to BOA, but when going through thru process with BOA I had a satisfactory ASI comeback, but I had an issue in a grocery store last October 2010, which caused me to get a larceny charge for petty theft. This charge was dismissed, and I had it expunged off of my record. When First Advantage for Wells Fargo run my background will this charge come up? I really don’t want to lose my job. I was never arrested no fingerprints were taken just a citation was issued.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sounique

29 months ago

Most likely it will show up, supposedly they go back 7 to 10 years however people have been getting dismissed for things that happened on their juvenile record and 20 years or more ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Uncertain2012

25 months ago

LOLA BODY in NEWWARK, New Jersey said: Question, I was being considered for job with BOA, but I decided not to take it after getting a promotion at my current employer Wells Fargo. But now as of 01/01/2012, WF will be background checking everyone again and checking finger prints through this 3rd party company First Advantage. I know this is not related to BOA, but when going through thru process with BOA I had a satisfactory ASI comeback, but I had an issue in a grocery store last October 2010, which caused me to get a larceny charge for petty theft. This charge was dismissed, and I had it expunged off of my record. When First Advantage for Wells Fargo run my background will this charge come up? I really don’t want to lose my job. I was never arrested no fingerprints were taken just a citation was issued.

Hi I just wanted to know if everything was fine with the background check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.