What to expect?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kari in Naples, Florida

34 months ago

Hi everyone, I passed the WF interview for teller. YAY! :) I'm really nervous about the training, and the whole sales part of the job, but I am willing to try very hard! Anyone would know how that goes? Also, out of curiosity do WF tellers get chairs? Not for being lazy, I am just curious, since I've seen some WF with chairs and some without.

Also, did you like working as tellers on WF? I heard it was a lot of pressure so I feel intimidated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Prayingfl in Largo, Florida

28 months ago

Kari in Naples, Florida said: Hi everyone, I passed the WF interview for teller. YAY! :) I'm really nervous about the training, and the whole sales part of the job, but I am willing to try very hard! Anyone would know how that goes? Also, out of curiosity do WF tellers get chairs? Not for being lazy, I am just curious, since I've seen some WF with chairs and some without.

Also, did you like working as tellers on WF? I heard it was a lot of pressure so I feel intimidated.

Hey Kari I clicked on this link to see what answers you got sad to see none. So let me ask you to answer how you like being a teller any advancement since you took the position? I should start training on the 19th of march if my background gets back in time. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.