Wells rescreening of current team members

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

sleeplessinWC in San Francisco, California

28 months ago

The recent press release about rescreening current TM's is so stressful :( I have an arrest record for petty theft in 1995 which i disclosed in my app.. been working for 3 yrs now. I got in w/o a bgc but since they are going to rescreen everyone, i am literally stressed out. trying to think positive that i get considered under the de minimis criteria. Does anyone have a similar situation and outcome? thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Uncertain2012

27 months ago

I have a similar situation as well. Have they done ur background yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sleeplessinWC in San Francisco, California

26 months ago

no rescreening yet.. how abt you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

msthickness in Florida

24 months ago

@ Sleepless...You may have an issue. Even with the petty theft and so long ago. What you need to go ahead and do is go to the FDIC website and apply for a waiver to be able to work in a financial institution. From what I understand Wells is going back to the time you were 18. I do not know that the process can be expedited, but if I were you I would go ahead and apply for the waiver and start working on getting the charge expunged or sealed. Hope it works out for you.

yesworries

22 months ago

sleeplessinWC in San Francisco, California said: no rescreening yet.. how abt you?

@Sleepless: any updates yet? Did you apply for the waiver?

yesworries

22 months ago

Do you know if you are able to apply for a waiver even if you are already working for a financial institution and have theft/fraud/dishonesty charges from whatever year?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

factsplease in Texas

21 months ago

yesworries said: Do you know if you are able to apply for a waiver even if you are already working for a financial institution and have theft/ fraud /dishonesty charges from whatever year?

@yesworries...did u find out if you were able to apply for a waiver when already employed? I'm concerned if one does do that, they might not let you work until approved .? Any info?

factsplease in Texas

21 months ago

Does anyone know if they are doing the backgrounds for All Team Members? Is this for all of Wells Fargo or only the Mortgage Department??

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.